They have a point, you know

They have a point, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/huge-arsenal-weapons-posing-significant-13671590
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/28/bristol-police-shooting-reports-of-man-with-gun-an-hour-before-incident
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-hunt-gunman-after-cyclist-13703965
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe they should live in Chicago's South Side for a bit.

>when your politics become radical so you tow the line back to race

cute

Its always the British people
You don't see germans on our networks or Kiwis sharing stuff like this to an American audience, no its always the British person

Probably a Corbynite moron.

You've never sucked an AIDS dick, and you don't have AIDS. Suck an AIDS dick right now, racist.

do you frequent german speaking facebook/social media? i only interact with the ones who come here.

British people are barely human

just pretend whites do a proportional amount of violent crime. that's bound to happen because we are a white nation formed by whites for whites. the fact an illegal immigrant killing someone is particularly rustling is because their presence here is unnecessary. it's an entirely-preventable crime. same goes for muslim "refugees" of course, and also blacks.

Later that evening, a police press conference in Whitehaven announced that 12 people had been killed, that a further 11 people were injured, three of them critically,[17] and that the suspect had killed himself. They also confirmed that two weapons (a double-barrelled shotgun and a .22-calibre rifle with a scope and silencer) had been used by the suspect in the attacks and that thirty different crime scenes were being investigated.

>white people mowing down people does not even move them
I'm struck by the tragedy. Humans are dangerous and violent creatures and that is why defense of self from other humans, including the government, is so important as a guiding principle of civilization.

Ask abouy their rise in acid attacks and quarterly bombings

Why would anyone take advice from a British person?

We still have mass shooters too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cumbria_shootings

You can't group blacks with the others groups; they aren't immigrants.

*gets acid thrown on face*

You’re a fucking shill, you know.

I don't frequent Kikebook often but some German guys I met a while back added me and many posts I see while scrolling are now in German, since more started adding me as a friend. Most speak good english but they don't go out of their way to post sad messages on American pages, unlike the "I'm british but I..." users I usually see.

That getting acid thrown in your face is preferable to getting shot?

I guess that's true, but it strikes me as pretty insipid.

White crime is the white country's problem. Nonwhite crime is not. Black, muslim, and Asian countries should not have white civilians killing their citizens. White countries should not have nonwhite civilians killing their citizens.

>cops shooting folk (mostly black as far as I can see)
I'm going to puke

Not really, considering their countries didn't have hundreds of millions of guns in civilian hands when they went after them. It's a question of practicality. Also any brief look at statistics shows that not only are whites underrepresented (not by a ton, but technically underrepresented) in gun crime per capita, but rifles of any variety make up only the tiniest fraction of gun related deaths.

The last time a Bong opened his mouth at me, I broke it, and four of his teeth. Who cares what they think?

Americahas a dindu problem not a gun problem.

58% of US homicides are committed by Obamas Keeds

78% of Armed Robberies

Vermont Wisconsin Minnesota have highest percentage of guns per capita but lowest homicide rates.

kinda makes you ponder...

It’s amazing how these fuckfaces don’t even have in their minds violence caused by black people. It’s fucking astonishing. Blacks commit around 50% of murders, a lot of the murders in black-oriented areas are still not solved, and they still can’t wrap their fucking brain matter around that.

Arent the brits banning vinnegar nowdays, in fear of semi-automatic, large clip acid throwers?

>I'm British.

Brolivia is right

British people simply accept child rape, murder, cannibalism and terrorism as the "new normal". They have zero ground for which to hold an opinion about an other country.

Not to mention the shootings and arsenals that don't get publicised by the media.

These are some recent ones, shit sources but still 100% accurate - other sources and websites confirm them:
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/huge-arsenal-weapons-posing-significant-13671590
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/sep/28/bristol-police-shooting-reports-of-man-with-gun-an-hour-before-incident
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/police-hunt-gunman-after-cyclist-13703965

>British people
>Sadiq Khan
That man ain't British, never will be the faggot. He was only elected mayor because London is full of cucks and Muslims.

So you wanna trade gunshots for knife wounds, acid-to-the-face attacks, and Muslims trucks of peace?

Nah, he is British. You are just a fucking head-in-the-sand moron.

Your white politicians are enacting draconian laws against wrong think and wrong speak. You can't butter a piece of toast without reporting to authorities. You have CCTV everywhere. I know people meme on Canada and Germany, but the UK is by fucking far the most cucked nation on earth, with the most delusional fucking retarded people (white, muslim, black, all of them).

But yeah, keep obfuscating the truth about your shit island and watch it burn while you "pop on down to ye' ol' pub for a cuppa and watch the footy".

I always say to fellow faculty "watch the UK, they are 10 years ahead of the west in terms of downfall/restriction of rights/etc" and I'm proven true every time. At least your sacrifice will teach other countries not to be so fucking frail.

I prefer a bullet instead of my face getting melted away by acid.

Then stay in your country cuck. This is the American way of life. Mind your own fucking business. Saged.

Switzerland
Checkmate you gang raped nigger nation of subhuman anglo failures

Most gun crimes happen in low income areas of major cities. Just look a Chicago, Camden,NJ, and other major cities

Preach brother. Anglo faggots need to be made aware that they are the cuckiest faggots on earth. Sweden, germany, canada, none of them hold a fucking candle to the hyper-cuck levels of the british cum guzzling faggots

In Britain you get creamed by a truck instead. Noice!

Law abiding citizens give up their guns and the niggers keep theirs , wtf do you think is going to happen?

This is a terrible argument from both sides. The left doesnt care when muslims or niggers kill people but when a white person does it they lose their shit.

>Short write up
>Controversial topic
>Posted near a happening
>OP has only posted once
Looks like we found ourselves a slide thread

that's because they speak english and they are our national dad

PART AND PARCEL

they're worthless niggers your countries founders (not your forefathers because i guarantee you're a spic or an nigger) killed for good reason

If leftist had this reaction when Muslims kill people or gang rape our children while screaming "Allah Akbar", instead of preaching how Islam is peaceful, then there wouldn't be a problem with what he said.

But instead this is just hypocrisy, and his use of the words "white male losers" is proof he's one of Corbyns useful idiots. He's irrelevant and should do Britain a favor by fucking off to a desert in the middle east.

MANCHESTER IN THE 1990'S SAYS THIS LAD IS A CUNT

>i'm britshit

Any further word is therefore discarded, forever.

And acid attacks. And trucks of peace.

Why do these people virtue signal and moan and cry when the easiest argument against making all guns illegal is that there are already 300mil+ guns here and people will not surrender their arms to the government in this country without a fight. I've personally heard tons of people say the government is going to have to pull guns from their cold dead hands if they try. It's literally impossible to confiscate all guns in America without a huge uprising and maybe a civil war.

It would be going against the constitution which literally has the second amendment to stand up to the government. It would be encouraged to fight those trying to disarm the country.

Taking away guns would violate a huge amount of laws not just the second amendment as well. You are going to go into people's homes and search for their undisclosed guns? That's the only way you are going to get the ones that aren't buried underground in people's yards if they ever become illegal.

>white people shooting folk

So Chicago doesn't exist?

I think you mean Chiraq

He's completely full of shit, we have plenty of gun related crime in Manchester, Dale Cregan shot and murdered 2 female cops and there's plenty of gun related crime in the city, as well as Liverpool - Rhys Jones a little lad shot to death by other young lads

Then there are the other mass spree killers like Derrick Bird and Rahuol Moat

This brit doesn't have a fucking clue about any of that because he probably lives in a nice comfortable middle class town with fuck all crime

>be british
>go outside
>get hit in the face with acid
>go to soccer game
>almost suffocated due to too many people in the stadium
>go to Ariana Grande concert
>almost killed in explosion
>see white schoolgirl getting raped by muslim rape gang
>report this to Scotland Yard
>get arrested for Islamophobia
>go to prison
>fucked because there's no white gang
>get raped by Ahbed

>This brit doesn't have a fucking clue about any of that because he probably lives in a nice comfortable middle class town with fuck all crime
this is what I wanted to say but I was too mad to put it in order
nice one lad

sick of these middle class dweebies saying that it doesn't exist just because they have the good fortune to not be exposed to it

Why is nigger crime so blatantly ignored?

Can they at least admit that niggers are like retarded children who dont know any better?

>Be American
>Drive to store because to lazy to walk
>Buy fizzy drinks because it's cheaper than water
>Get shot outside store because nogs want to steal your car
>Store owner calls an ambulance because a fat shit bleeding to death out side scares away customers
>Ambulance arrives after 40 mins
"Do you have insurance?
"N..no I don't"
>Get thrown out ambulance and left to die on the side walk
>Mexican kids come along and take all your shit leaving your fat nude body to bake in the sun
The state of you sub tier anglos

Classic Full Circle Muhammad