>>144030061

France's future.

Perfect definition.

Kek, true, at least we don't have any racial tensions around here tho.

It was like a 7 foot fall

mm yes, i can jerk off to coalburner suffering.

she deserved it, dumb bitch had it coming.

dude, white people being too scared to look black people in the eyes on the street isn't even close to being on par with whats going on in your country

But with the grace of a sack of potatoes.

I wasn't comparing the benefits of our condition with USA, I just said that racial tensions are not one of our problems.

okay, i misunderstood. But as someone who lives in brazil was there a purge early this year? I remember hearing something about like 110+ people dead

I like when people go the extra mile to get the details right.

UMA DELICIA

white ppl are fucking pathetic

This honestly.

>ppl
it's a woman

She deserves to be pushed out the window and falling several feet because the shitskin can't into logic? And probably breaking several of her bones.
Sometimes i hope some real nasty little alien like the one from "LIFE" just comes and eats every single one of you shitskin motherfuckers.. hey.. you useless bitches somehow have it coming..

White men are

Their women would rather die than having sex with them lmfao

Oh you pathetic subhuman, One of the most frustrating things with seeing you enter our countries is that it's so obvious that you are only a few short steps over monkeys, barely even human to begin with. You can't process basic logic, you have next to no higher subroutines, and fucking 40% of the entire muslim world and most niggers etc. are illiterate in their own languages. And you ironically think it's white people that are the problem. No, you were always the problem, i don't even fucking know why you are even alive. But certainly not promoted by any higher intelligence of any kind. Bunch of derelict primitive creatures.

Burn the sand, stick the land.

She was sucking his cock a few minutes before.

Nigger whores can suffer.

More like 7 meters.

White boi mad

>turns every place they dwell into a total shit fest
>wonder why people find them annoying.

When are we going to get rid of rapefugees?

Take me down to paralyzed city....where the grass is green and blacks are shitty

mfw
>women needing a wheelchair after fucking a nigger meme is real

Would be lying if I said this wasn't pleasing. Nigger lovers deserve the worst.

Yeah, this seems to be rather a puzzle for most brown people
>Turn everything into worse
>Wonder why people are mad
Only thing good I find from this, is that once brown people turn west into worse, they will literally be caged & treated like wild animals
Only people giving a shit about them are white people
Only people giving shit about human rights are white people
Guess what happens when white people stop caring or stop having the political dominance in the world
And the brown people brought it on themselves
Btw, there's reason why most of the Europe is white - you can't survive lack of sun & lack of vitamins long term without working infrastructure and co-operating with your neighbors. Oil runs out in 80 years, coal in 150 years. Good luck having niggers come up with infrastructure capable of supporting billions of nigglets