Tfw you're trying not to look like Harrison Ford

Ears match

Bring on the shills!

Unlisted: ama-assn.org/search/ama-assn/Dr. John Fildes

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/h2ziN
goodtherapy.org/blog/why-are-familiar-faces-unfamiliar-to-schizophrenics-0928122
youtube.com/watch?v=K00rz73s_zU
youtube.com/watch?v=h7NBr0dJR98
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV9Owe3ojA
youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso
youtube.com/watch?v=uiPb5inXCpc
youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd93f8
youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA
youtube.com/watch?v=98gx95JZRpM
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=wdhj1lvdfso
youtube.com/watch?v=8TKv4AzLr8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>archive.is/h2ziN
Added page to hard filter

I can't believe any of you still fall for this shit

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

More autistic face blindness. Take the test OP, and you will fail.

Nope

Take the dental test faggot

if you are not a shill, this might be something to consider.

goodtherapy.org/blog/why-are-familiar-faces-unfamiliar-to-schizophrenics-0928122

The participants with schizophrenia also had a hard time distinguishing between familiar faces with new expressions and unfamiliar faces. “This result suggests that patients with schizophrenia are more sensitive to the expression change and appears to be inconsistent with studies showing spared familiarity in schizophrenia,” Guillaume said. The findings could be interpreted to indicate a broader, more global perception of faces occurs in schizophrenia, and that individuals with schizophrenia have an impaired ability to retrieve the global perception when perceptual nuances, such as expressions, occur. In sum, the results of this study reveal that people with schizophrenia can experience facial recognition deficits, which can have a dramatic impact on social interactions, even when they try to identify faces familiar to them.

The old Docs looking better than Harrison Ford these days. You'd think an actor would have a better skin regimen.

Woh.. Look at all these experts in autism and "face blindness"

Did you all know somebody who was shot as well?

fucking kek
absolutely howling whoever made these is a comedic genius

This one is excellent

Shills on suicide watch

Cool "muddling the water" thread.

Saged.

>Ok guys, we're about to pull off the BIGGEST mass shooting in US history, lets hire our nurses and cops and doctors and everything we need.
>Ok, so we need another Doctor, should we get someone from the area?
>No, go hire one of the worlds most famous actor to play our doctor, surely no one will recognize if we put a wig on him.
>Cool, sounds like a good plan.
Take your meds dude.

no i didn't know anyone who was shot, i'm pretty sure it's a false flag and by pretty sure i mean 99.99%.

also the study has nothing to do with autism it's to do with schizophrenia.

who is this? youtube.com/watch?v=K00rz73s_zU

young ian
youtube.com/watch?v=h7NBr0dJR98

young ron
youtube.com/watch?v=lyV9Owe3ojA

who are these people or do they have some kind of physical merger and become the same person at a specific age?

dallasgoldbug changed my life

Cops aiming guns at nothing next to reporters.. okay.

This makes as much sense as the people who decided to have a smoke and chill together while "the biggest mass shooting in US history" was happening all around them

>when the chemtrails infect the maple trees and make the canadians schizophrenic

an earring?

jesus, ford, grow the fuck up.

these are either great shitposts or you are batshit insane.

Not the same age but either way google photos of both of them when they are younger and compare the ears. The ears are like a fingerprint on the side of your head. The only part of it they can realistically change with prosthesis is the lobe

Shill trying to slide threads by ironically shilling; SAGE AND IGNORE.

who are these people you are saying ron paul and ian mckellen are the same person yet they both led very active and public lives. they are two different people........ are you saying there is a fake ron paul that looks like ian and a fake ian mckellen that looks like ron? what the fuck are you saying?

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

WellAware1 posting is back? Fuck yeah, these images were always hilarious back in the day.
>HERE'S A PICTURE OF TWO EARS. CONFIRMED!

Salman Rushdie gonna get fatwa'd

They do look awfully similar.

bumpi

No, they're the same person. The people that present these individuals to you own ALL the film studios, ALL the newsmedia, ALL the tv stations. They decide what you see and don't see. They are playing characters, they're deliberately trying to not look like the same person but their biometrics all match(teeth, ears)

Here:
youtube.com/watch?v=uiPb5inXCpc

youtube.com/watch?v=uiFtPLd93f8

youtube.com/watch?v=YPm4zAcsvyA

youtube.com/watch?v=98gx95JZRpM

It's the same person, fucking Jonathan Pryce plays the Pope on Game of Thrones they're rubbing it in you damn faces

ok but lets take ron and ian as the easiest example here, ron is an american doctor and politician , ian is an english actor. do you really think the same guy is a doctor and politician and english actor, keep in mind that ian does a lot of plays where he would be doing several shows a day months on end at the same time he is in DC ?lets take pauls 2008 presidential run, at the same time he is running for president he was staring in king lear in england.. come on man think about it.

you think they cast him because he looked like the pope?

I really don't give a shit how they do what they do. The fact is all of their facial biometrics match.. Same with hand vein patterns..

And Jonathan Pryce plays the Pope, he doesn't "look" like him, he is him.

Go watch the docs I posted for you if you're genuinely curious. They should answer some of your questions

Do you actually follow Dallas Goldbug shite? Fuckin hell mate. Sort it out.
He floods the truth zone with everyone is an actor playing nu,erous parts, some may well be but in that sea it's going to be hard to find what you're looking for.

>Always look at the ear!

you don't care how 1 person can be two places at the same time..

those ears aren't even remotely similar

If you can prove to me that this person was in two places at the same time then sure. But you cant

Also, you don't care that these people share biometrics?

Go to 1:20 they ask Harrison about DRILLS

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=wdhj1lvdfso

Gib money for drills goyim. Oh, and I'm definitely not Harrison Ford, the shills said so!

i'm sure if you wanted to you could go back and find an example of ron being interviewed at the same time ian is somewhere on stage during 2008 or 2011

"Crisis actors" is the most gaslit gaslighting of anything conspiratorial that has ever existed.

I can think of few things that would turn a normal person off to questioning the official story of a tragedy, more than someone telling them that Tony Hawk was an actor in a false flag operation at Sandy Hook

pretty much, not that they don't use crisis actors because they do but not the way these people think they do. there are plenty of real world examples of crisis actors and they are well documented. this shit is pure schizophrenia tho.

You're both shills. "Crisis actors" is your disinfo copout for actually naming people behind this shit. Oh it's "crisis actors" fuck off shills, I see you

These people sold their souls to Satan

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

Right on dude! These fucking shills don't know the truth when it hits them!

My mailman is Liberace and the guy that drives the bus is Che Guevara . The fucking MI5 spooks posing as my neighbours tell me I'm nuts I know the truth. They spy on me from the trees in my garden with their mind controlled squirrels. I've fucking seen them staring at me.
I confront them all the time but they deny it which is just proof that they're up to no good.
I had to set fire to the bushes to drive those spooks out but of course MI5 turned up at my front door dressed like firemen. One of them was the Queen. Fucking reptilian bitch.

The world needs to wake the fuck up and start accepting that these spooks are everywhere and they are watching us.

they are not crisis actors, they are just people who your broken brain wants to believe are completely random celebrities. how can you account for jimi and morgan freeman, there are tons of pictures and videos of them from their early 20's, they look like different people. what you are suggesting is just insane, explain what the fuck would be the point of one man pretending to be two different people? why would one guy pretend to be a musician and an actor, why not just be one guy.. why would jimi/morgan do it?

>implying there not all robots
Remember Marco Ruboto malfunctioning

honestly robots are more plausible than a kid joining the air force as morgan freeman for 4 years then reenlisting in 1961 in the army as jimi hendrix , becoming one of the all time greatest guitar players of all time pretending to kill himself and then continuing on with his other life as morgan freeman to become one of the most famous actors of his generation

These aren't the same person according to you because reasons

Its proof of how successful a black man can be with out the man bringing him down

tfw I'm not Harrison Ford laughing about the 100 mass shooting victims that just came into my hospital

Oh you faggots are pretty neat!

Do you think this will work? I mean honestly.

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

youtu.be/wdhj1lvdfso

kubrick was born in 1928
rushdie was born in 1947

This is literally... LITERALLY two pictures of Rushdie side by side. The left is not Stanley Kubrick.

Big if true

another one.....

Thats cheating, they all look alike.

sadly here you can even see the the biometrics of the ears don't match :(

literally the same person right here, biometrics match 100%

this one I believe

Literally?

Not mention that Rush Limbaugh is Jim Morrison?

What an amateur thread.

some poltards are too edumb to breath

alright, guys I got one for you: Compare Chelsea Clinton and Donkey from Shrek

youtube.com/watch?v=8TKv4AzLr8w

If that's Harrison Ford then so am I. OP is a cocksuck.

Dude, you should kill yourself you're so stupid. Honestly, this is beyond fucked. You're blisteringly retarded.

Woman are like asiains to Sup Forums

Very little interaction with them leaves them thinking they all look the same.

that old libtard groid wishes he could play like Hendrix.

Wtf is thi bs?

Sage

top kek

these two look nothing alike you absolute autist.

>"what is make up?"

They even hired the host of The Apprentice to play the President. What were they thinking?

Why are leafs always the most retarded posters here?

It's because there is an official intelligence agency arrangement between Canada and the US, it makes it much more legally clean when a Canadian uses propaganda on a US citizen.

Notice how on-message they always are.

No, that would be you burgers. Always ruining good discussions with your repulsive grammar and horrible arguments.

Oh hey, it's Ed.

I don't get it.

for a time they tried to overthrow ausfags as the prime shitposters here but they failed and now they leafpost by pretending to be leftists

(((they))) really think we are sheep

>spouse match
>the reason they look different is obviously because of meticulous makeup and plastic surgery effects
>same wife
Jesus Christ this is fucking hilarious