Is sleeping around a lot degenerate, or is it Chad tier awesomeness?

What does Sup Forums think about guys with a high body count? I'm nearly at 100

where are my proves?
No proves = liar

How am I supposed to prove this to you Hilter? Want to smell my dick or something?

All premarital sex is degenerate.

I think thats a pretty individual question. I used to think sleeping around a lot how we were meant to live. Once I hit the 20s I started feeling a little bad about myself. i wouldnt want to settle down with a girl who had taken a hundred dicks, therefore I didnt want to continue being the guy that would fuck anything that moved. Its hard enough to find a truely loyal girl nowadays anyway. If you've got a reputation as a manwhore, good fucking luck getting a chick thats not gonna sleep around as well.

anyway, just my 2 cents

My kiss count is over 100.

0 for sex.

It requires a lot of self-restraint and I don't recommend it.
It's hard out there for a Christian these days.
God will love you all the more if you stop sinning and try your best to follow his laws, which will keep you safe.
Hope you didn't get AIDS, I never got any STDs from kissing around.

Degenerate.

We had this thread a few hours ago. It's very degenerate.

I knew this one chick who made her guy date her without sex for 7 years, got drunk, and then fucked a stripper during her honeymoon...Christcucks are the worst

>Lusts after women and get intimate
>But I don't fuck them so it's alright

You do realize that you can get herpes and other STD's just from kissing right? I guarantee at minimum you have Herpes 1

This sounds creepy as fuck. You need to have some kind of mental disorder to never get to second Base after hundred times.

For men anything less than 10 is virgin, less than 50 is beta, less than 100 is ok and above 100 is Chad Thundercock.
For women 0 is wife material, 1 and above is used goods only suited to pump and dump.

quality > quantity

noone cares if you fuck 100 3/10 girls

he deserved it, deep down women have no respect for cucks like that

He is correct though. Confining sex within the boundaries of marriage is upbuilding for society. Dissolving this convention is degenerative for society.

id say for guys 25 is the number it should be at once you get out of college. But never let the females know.

high quality high quantity > high quality low quantity > high quantity low quality > low quality low quality > virgin > leaf

Chad is a degenerate

>Trusting a board of depressed asocial dudes for sex advice

this man gets it

>thinking thats the only demographic of Sup Forums

What's 93 for a dude?

People like you are degenerate to society.
Instead of bitching around on a korean loli board you could at least get your four-legged sister preggus, bubba.

Men who sleep around end up with the same not being able to pair bond effect as women who sleep around.

Nothing is black your white. I personally don't think it's harmful in itself, at least not any more that drinking, smoking, doing drugs or eating junk food. It does not take a toll on your physical health.

However, it is a very stimulating activity that yield nothing useful when done with someone random. It's purpose in a civilized society is reproduction, and bonding. If you spend too much time chasing sexual encounters for the thrill of it instead of finding someone you can build a family with, yes, it is degeneracy

Not politics-related, so sage

Enjoy your Herpes, Hepatitis & Syphilis.
Oh and you can still get aids - mouth ulcers.

110 million Americans have an STD.... call it whatever you want...i'm not sleeping around

I'm a normie

Don't care about other people's hedonism streaks. What I find fascinating is when someone finds an ideal partner in a sea of basic bitches.

i mean yeah if you compare 0 to 1 trillion, 0 seems pretty near to 100, but i think you're looking at this the wrong way

Im actually pretty proud my numbers only 6. I've never had sex outside of a relationship tho and my shortest relationship lasted a year.

>four-legged sister
>Four-legged
Is this the infamous terrible German humor, or is there a term that I'm not familiar with?

From one side i feel the need to congratulate you, from another I do believe it is degenerate

I fucked this 20 year old preschool teacher raw the other night, I didn't even have to pay for drinks and even though I pulled out she didn't know my last name and I totally could have gotten away with pumping and dumping

Chad is just an animal, a monkey whose only interest in life is his primitive instinct of reproduction

Any enlightened man understands hedonism is a materialistic and primitive way of life

Plan was to get to 50 and find 2nd wife but hit 93 and its kind of like: OK I CAN'T meet my forever girl now before I break 100

>He derives his self-worth from a vagina
No matter how many women you bed you will never not be beta

It's pretty shitty.

Why do you feel the need to give out your number for validation?

>Used to be fat
>low self esteem
>lost all weight
>became attractive to women
>fucked around
>realized how empty the experience was
>Found wife material

A part of me wishes I didnt do what I did. I was using women to make myself2 feel more like a man because of a shitty relationship with my dad. Now I know there is more to being a man than sleeping with women.

It's not worth it. Master a skill, be a good partner, be a good father, live to be a wise old man. Dont fall for the vaginal jew

yeah. I'm at 21 and I'm 21. Any girl that asks I say 6 usually. Seems like I've had a couple GFs and one or two hookups.

Congratulations? I mean sex feels great and all, but I prefer to have it with someone who will surprise me at work with lunch or something. I like the emotional aspect of having a gf who loves and cares about me more than juat busting a nut.

Don't make too much of it, sometimes I say three-eyed instead.
Please just let me trigger burgers, user, tia!

If you post your n count on Sup Forums youre more than likely a virgin

>Guys look how much of a whore I am
>This totally has no repercussions against myself, or any other people I might have slept with, ruining dozens of potential families.

im a normie to the outside world

This.

I found a great woman, but it's hard to not feel tempted to look for other women. There will always be hotter, younger, women. Relationships are more than fucking.

From the caveman perspective he ought to be congratulated.
From the civilized perspective he ought to be criticized.

Asian here
Virgin till 23
All of a sudden turned 24 with job, beamer, and a pad downtown

Pulling 18-20s on Tinder and around the market area. Already at 8 white cuties, 5 asian thots, 2 mexicans, and a mulatto qt. I am 26 now and currently in a ddlg looking for thirds

So weird to be honest, how girls perceptions of “older” guys are. Like the moment you turn 25 you get so much tail from the cute girls. I am never having daughters lol

That's because you attract what you're worth.

You're a whore, and would make a miserable Father/Husband.

Mfw not even White.

>The ultimate red pill is knowing that the only thing a woman can offer is pussy

There are better goals in life that can bring greater happiness if you stop focusing on what women think of you.

Why would I want to be a good partner when my partner has taken 50+ dicks? Why would I even want to be a partner with such a person?

Degenerate. You're helping to destroy Western Civilization firsthand.

It's literally the shit that lead to gay rights/marriage and that trans shit, because once it was acceptable for /normal/ people, it opened doors to all kinds of more degeneracy.
Apart from the fact that it's incredibly sinful behavior.

Cavemen killed man whores, as they were potential burden threats to his daughters and extended family back before welfare or child payments...

Promiscuousity has fluxated through out history, but it wasn't until the 1800-1900s that men sleeping around became tolerable once enough wealth was generated that a fatherless pregnancy wasn't a death sentence.

>I am never having daughters lol
Typical chink

after a few girls you stop counting, and you stop caring. its more about having them stay, or returning for more. than just random drunken fucks. which means nothing and is easy as fuck.

Because an arbitrary amount of dickings somehow makes you the pinnacle of human potential.

Fucking Mong ass panda nigger

>waiting until 24 and established to become a degenerate

This is a much better system. At least you had a fair chance to be a decent person.

Curious... explain?

Chinks kill their own daughters because girls are statistically less likely to have success. The earlier one-child-policy, now two-child-policy makes parents want the most of their few kids instead of just making another one and hoping it'll be a son.

I'm sure your scalding comments made him furious.