USA should have these laws concerning children on federal level

>mandatory vaccination
>ban on circumcission
>gun owners with children can't keep their guns in their residence where kids live
>no home schooling
>no forcing kids to be vegans and vegetarians
>no enrolling kids in schools with common core and creationism
>no overweight and obesity allowed

All of these should be punished by taking kids away from the parents and jailing the fucks on 3-5 year terms.

So no personal freedoms

Ok den

>mandatory vaccination
Not that I know anything about the anti vacsers evidence but if you can't see how having the state force its drugs into your children is a bad idea then end own life
>ban on circumcission
Except for medical reasons
>gun owners with children can't keep their guns in their residence where kids live
Burglars now target households with kids
>no home schooling
You should have the freedom to indoctrinate your own children. If you don't, the state will and everyone becomes blue pilled
>no forcing kids to be vegans and vegetarians
See above. Also totally impractical and unenforceable
>no enrolling kids in schools with common core and creationism
Wot
Discourage obesity.
You're fucking retarded 2/10 made me reply

>eurofag talking about america
just stop, retard.

MEGA BRRAAAAP

I think you spelled, killing them and everyone they are related to incorrectly there Patriot.

The only ones that aren't mega retarded are the no forcing vegans and no fatties.

Makes my life as a criminal easier. So yes.

>ban on circumcission
And what bill do you want me to pitch in a few months? Medicaid canceling is low hanging fruit but I'll do it. I'd just rather have a few other options. Apligraf is legal here but not cosmetics. I assume we need a case study though like literally follow some poor kids foreskin. Yet more language I don't want to say to these people. I do not want to speak like this in a pitch.

Worry about your own country

If you keep your guns locked away kids can't get to them retard. Your ideas are completely autistic

Yeah right, try again

We should make a law that punishes all foreigners with death by drone strikes for suggesting what laws we should have.

only good thing in that list is the circ ban

See

2/10. If you really want to help the left then go kill yourself, theyll be a lot better off without retards like you apart of their movement.

You don't need a case study to argue that mutilating baby genitals is criminal.

Don't agree very much,
>mandatory vaccination
make that a thing for the "Big Five" (Tetanos and the like), not for basic flu
>ban on circumcission
nah, religious preferences are a thing,
>gun owners with childrens can't keep guns in their residence
except people get a gun to defend their family,
you throbbing turbocuck.
>no homeschooling
religious preferences are a thing. have a bi yearly evalutation for homeschooled childrens though.
>no forcing kids to be vegans
okay with that.
>no enrolling kids in schools with common core AND creationism
alright, so religious school just gotta drop common core? 10/10.
how the hell are you gonna enforce that, with gulags?

The fuck is wrong with you?
Just get a gun safe.

>nah, religious preferences are a thing
not when it extends to harming a baby
If your religion tells you to eat children, you can go do that in your own barbaric shit hole, but not in a civilized country.
Are you in favor of FGM by chance? Maybe you are.
Are you in favor of beating the fuck out of a kid if someone's shitty religion commands it?

I'm talking specifically about Apligraf. I assume we need to determine how often that happens but maybe not. I guess I can just ask about that and we don't have to plan any farther. I'd just pitch a transfer ban and they'd know what they need. So

1. Medicaid cancel
2. Apligraf consent

No shit.

Nuke Croatia!

and thats why croatia will always be a pile of dirt

>ban on circumcission
>nah, religious preferences are a thing,
Not in free countries buddy

i dont even know what apligraf is and how it applies to circ (i googled it and it says it's a healing agent)
educate me

Cause what OP posed here is trap,
he wants us to look like hypocrites if we are okay with creationism/Homeschooling/Mandatory vaccination but not Ban on circumcision.

I agree with you, circumcision is a terrible thing. Maybe send a guideline across the country to doctors not to propose it right away, but instead await till the parents demand it.

For FGM, We know that we personally don't have to stand against it since feminists already are doing it, along with other groups.

We gotta pick our fights, not open on too many fronts, and be coherent. that is all.

It's made from foreskin. And actually I need to know if it can be made from still births and shit like organ donation. Because that's fine of course.

see what?
If they can't be convinced that cutting off a piece of a newborn's body, which can't be put on anesthetics, which doesn't offer ANY benefits (but rather downsides), is morally wrong then nothing will change their minds.
It won't be a possibility until evangelical boomers and their (((handlers))) within the political and medical communities die off.

The best you can do is convince your friends not to do it to their sons

>mandatory circumcision
>ban on vaccination
>car owners with children can't keep their cars in their residence where kids live
>no homo
>no forcing kids to be pescatarians and carnivores
>no enrolling kids in schools with science and evolution
>no anorexic and bulimia allowed

see

BRRRRRRAAAAAPPP

No, fuck you retarded fascist cunt.
God bless the US, as it still values the freedoms of the individual.

You may be brainwashed into sucking the state's dick and gobbling everything the government commands you to do, but that's just sugarcoated 1984.

>literally forcing kids to go to school and be spoon-fed propaganda from 6 years old until they are adults
>taking away rights from the parents in favour of the fucking kikes in the government

You're a delusional retarded european like everyone I meet nowadays. Why would you trust some old cunts in the government?

How will you like it when your kids will be forced on multikulti trips to mosques and your son will come wearing a madated skirt to not be a sexist?!

I'd fight for my rights, if I even had any in this shithole. We can barely own guns, I feel like our kids are owned by the government and not the parents...

Americans you should be happy you still live in America, but it's only going to get worse. They're slowly going to take away your rights as well, you'll end up just as us. Defenseless and believing every verbal diarrhea the state propaganda feeds you...

Wut

13 states have already cancelled Medicaid. That is low hanging fruit. Although New Hampshire didn't even get it out of committee last year. So it's still a valid accomplishment at least.

B
R
A
A
A
P

Well actually I didn't see the Sam Hyde post or even read past the first line which is all I implied. Freedom equals that first line. End of story.

>i am a young person who thinks he knows best and i dream of how i would run society and force people to live to my expectations with an iron fist
you'll grow out of that once you grow older and realize half the shit you thought was a good idea when you were younger seems retarded now and then you realize what a terribly dictator you would have made.

>1 post by this ID
>bait text

Sup Forums you're being a bunch of morons again. Sage