Blacks and hispanics becoming majority of USA population within next generation

>Blacks and hispanics becoming majority of USA population within next generation
>by 2053 whites are projected to be 40% of the population, with Hispanics also being around 40%, and hispanics become clear majority by 2060
>they on average have a net worth of $0 or less as whites literally die off
what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/CivilWar2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek. Implying blacks and Hispanics will ever be on the same team. Have fun getting your faces peeled off, nigs.

crime and unemployment will skyrocket? Debt will increase as more money is being spent on people who have no desire to get off of government support. Tons of kids without fathers will be born into neighbourhoods that promote violence and full blown stupidity.

And so on.

They mean that whitey has to pay for more gibs

Jews will control all the wealth, no whites to challenge them, blacks and Hispanics will provide for unlimited plantation workers.

>Blacks and hispanics becoming majority

That's not how it works. Blacks and hispanics will be slightly more populous minorities in a majorityless country

>whites become minority
>shit skins become even poorer
>be told for generations white man evil and steals from shit skins

We gonna be South Africa soon?

This. And over time the blacks and hispanics will be replaced by machines and AI.

Well, after having actually read the article which is indeed full of jewspeak, if you read between the lines, the money for gibs is going to run out by 2050 and the ethnic groups that live off that shit will be fucked, it will take longer for the groups that actually work on some level to get fucked as well, but will eventually reach them too.

There is no preventing the break up of the US.

I read this book years ago.

archive.org/details/CivilWar2

It is practically prophetic, the judeo-american empire will fall and then will divide itself into a bunch of broke, constantly warring sub-nations.

Latino here. Can confirm we are never going to be on the same team (blacks/hispanics).

Every race should strive to be culturally white. I don't understand why they we have to ruin everything.

Sorry wypepo

I've never read that, and I already figured that shit out

Thanks for the wheezy laugh OP, I never got so much joy out of a stock picture and a headline. Usually these types of things are a nice spirit lifter and project something mind bending, but the only mind being projection we're my sides

Good job hispano bros

>Can confirm we are never going to be on the same team (blacks/hispanics).

This, it will never fucking work.

We have no sympathy for niggers.

Our ancestors chose a side centuries ago, when they fought for 11 years after they declared independence, and then repelled the onslaught of the savage voodoo nigger hordes, while poor and starving and outnumbered 20/1, but they prevailed, and that is why we have our own unique national identity today, which is our Celto-Germanic Spanish soul.

>by 2053 whites are projected to be 40% of the population, with Hispanics also being around 40%, and hispanics become clear majority by 2060

These numbers always assume that whites will quietly get replaced and that it will be a smooth and even journey. This is obviously wrong. When fewer and fewer people pay taxes, and more and more people demand gibs, shit WILL hit the fan sooner rather than later. Brown people are extremely entitled, and will attack when they don't get their free shit any more. I'm 100% sure that I will witness a civil war in my own country before I die.

If you'd like to know what this look like, check out the Firestone compound in Liberia.

Pretty sure it's less that Non-Hisp Whites are dying off and more of the nigh uncontrolled immigration that comes from border-hopping cunts on the Southern Border. The study or article that I haven't yet read probably infers that the median household income isn't growing it's going the other way and if it keeps going by 2053 Black cunts will have no income growth leaving them impoverished.

You're half nigger yourself

So are you.

>what did they mean by this?

You can't take the african out of african-american. Moving them to another continent doesn't make blacks industrious people. They never have been.

no, by 2060 hispanics are projected to be an outright majority at around 45% and growing to over 50% by 2100. by 2100 whites will be around 30%

Generattion Zyklon will wipe them off

>almost all of black wealth comes from welfare systems and affirmative action
>the only people who actually pay into these systems are white men
>already 20t in debt, deficit will increase faster and faster in the coming years
>complete economic collapse the likes of which no one alive at the time will have ever seen

I don't know how Colbert or anyone else can think that less white people = good for anyone. They'll undoubtedly reap what they've sown, regardless.