If you don't dare post with your real flag visible, your opinion is worthless and I skip reading your post

If you don't dare post with your real flag visible, your opinion is worthless and I skip reading your post.
Notice the reduction of UK, Canadian and Swedistan flags since the implementation of this shit (((feature))).

Doesn't matter whether people post with their real flag or a picked one

You biased cucks will just ignore / mock a post either way

That's the only reason why you're so butthurt about meme flags, you can't apply your appeal to authority/nationality do you just assume meme flags come from a country you dislike, regardless if the opinion is correct or not

KYS

LOL even I dare post with my real flag, and most posts get REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KIKE replies

Sage

I agree. Part of the power of Pol is that if your country is being a fag your going to hear for it and you will be motivated to change.

kike and kike jr.

What? I see as many UK flags as ever

US flag reduction, absolutely

meme flags need to be removed

Fuck you faggot nigger

Ree kike

Ree Kike

The Swedish flag suddenly became a rare flag after the larp flags were introduced. I don't blame the swedecucks. I'd be ashamed to be from that country too.

When this feature came out an user put something together which showed the countries most likely to hide their flag, Japan, UK and US least hidden in that order. It was Germany, Israel, Sweden as the three most likely to use a meme flag. If anyone still has that saved now is the time to post it.

THIS

KISS MY MEME FLAG, FAGGOTS!

I'm user, all the way!

I was ignoring them too at first but I've see a fair number of high posts by memeflags.
I suppose I can't blame people for wanting to add their opinion without a bunch of faggots derailing it with Sup Forums shit.
I see far fewer rare flags now so I assume they take advantage of it as well when they just want to add their thought without a slew of "RARE" and people wanting to knpw about life in Seychelles or updates on your archive research in the Vatican.

I post under pirate flag because I believe in system so I should rip from it as much I can. Fight me m8

*the exception is Kekistani flags. I have not seen a single good post under that flag

right. when I see a meme flag my opinion of your post goes down automatically

there was an automated survey of country flag usage after the implementation of meme flags, and Israel had the highest retention. speaks well for your people

Correct OP
Bump

This is how I imagine everyone posting with meme flags looks like