What does /pol thinks of this basement dwelling neckbeard virgin?

What does /pol thinks of this basement dwelling neckbeard virgin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uGOq2MjvnYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice cheekbones and jawline under that fat if he would lift
n-no homo

Who?

Hes very intelligent and good at what he does. Hes a good dude but unfortunate that he fucks mens asses.

Don't talk shit on Woes. One of the few original voices on Youtube.

I think that's Marc cuban

Never listened to him. Don't need some 15 minute youtube video by ________ to tell me what to think.
Stop being sheep.

Best kind of people, tbqh. Your typical pussy addict is a cookie cutter.

He's a neet but he's /ourneet/

fav youtuber, needs to workout though

Don't be mean.

They are a thread to society, obviously we can't have these people expression opinions on the internet that goes against the current narrative - even if they don't advocate violence.

Woes is the voice of reason within the Alt-Right, and a sincere person over all. Maybe consider listening to him sometimes instead of shilling here.
*corrected some typos - ignore this

Meant to say "Threat" instead of "Thread"..
But in some odd way, they are a thread to society..

He said that he's only 30% gay.

I have seen a couple of his vids, but he is boring as fuck, and quite repetitive.
Do people really find him fun to watch?

I'm watching his latest video right now, pretty insightful guy.

I like to listen to them in the background while i'm working or doing something else. Interesting topics and his voice is relaxing.

>Watching political videos for 'fun'

Have you tried PewDiepie?

Show your flag
>inb4 Indonesia

Smart guy

He is a rather interesting person, he makes some insightful arguments and conclusions.

All JewTube $k€pt¥¢$ are boring and repetitive.
Some sperg about muh islam, some about muh mens rights, some about muh white race, some about muh evil alt right
They are all fucking boring. Everything on YouTube has become fucking boring.

>PewDiePie fun

OPs (I assume) previous thread of same nature:

Italian shithead hear

I like MW. he reasoned his was into his thinking and is not about to go full 1488. if he got his shit together he would make a great front man for the alt right.

>Leader of the Alt Right

He's not a virgin. He actually kind of cucked Pale Hominid who had travelled halfway across the world to visit him.

>pale hominid goes to Scotland to stay with woes
>woes has a thot from Germany staying with him
>pale hominid forced to sit downstairs alone in that gloomy old house listening to soppy bollocks getting his end away upstairs
>made YouTube comments and dropped hints in text chat he thought it was bullshit
>at one point they're doing a hangout together while hominid is staying there, and hominid starts coughing and wheezing saying he can't stand the smoke in the room they're recording in
>woes just goes "oh ok .. so you're just going to bed then or ..?" and hominid gives a deflated "yeah I guess so"
>you hear the door slam hard when he leaves the room, obviously angry

So woes basically invited him and did pretty much everything he could to make him uncomfortable. I just thought that seemed a bit shitty considering how much of a sensitive soul woes presents himself as. Probably a touch of narcissism but that's fine. Just interesting to think about.

very good lad

Didn't know that Pale staid in his house, did they also buttfuck each other?

By the way any news from Pale Homo, no vids for a year now.

Colin Robertson

hominid and woes did a video together in a park which was pretty comfy
he shit posts a lot on twitter, dont think he was ever naturally much of a commentator

youtu.be/uGOq2MjvnYo

>virgin
if only

Criticism of e-celebs like him:

Too much isolation and repetition. The alt right needs to team up in a lot of ways, not all into one camp but into multiple large camps. Like, he should have a segment on red ice for example maybe some stuff with Tara McCarthy or whoever. There needs to be coagulation in the alt right, not into one unit but it needs to be made up of stronger knit groups.

Not enough leadership. The usefulness of people like him will always be there but desu, no further progress can be made if this is the best we can do. The time for people who 'raise awareness' is dying down. We need people who can lead and show us what we can do. What companies should we support? Which should we reject? What online projects should we put our money into? How can we anonymously contribute? We need leaders who can show us what to do, to get us all acting in unison. And we don't need one leader, we need multiple leaders. I see these guys making butthurt video after butthurt video like pat condell but nobody tells their viewers what the fuck to do. It's like you have this voice and you can speak to hundreds/thousands of people and you don't get them doing something...anything for fucks sake. Jesus, even a letter writing campaign or tell them to stop supporting this or that company, or to fund this or that project. Never anything. These people are not leaders. They are complainers. It raises awareness but it's not enough.

>art student

all i needed to hear

MW got rekt by The Moa guy. Coulda been rekt by anyone though.

It's visible to anyebody who view his videos, that he has symptoms of social anxiety and depression. He also seem to lack the motivation to achieve anything in life/improve his shitty complainy situation. He's also a mediocre speaker.

>Chubbyfat
>Smoke

He should join the SIG-community.

come on man you have to give us a break we are in the US and the UK