Mob Psycho 100

What did Sup Forums think of the first episode?

Pretty good. It also "looks like shit lol" so OPM anime fags will probably stay away from it. I like the color palette for the powers, reminds me of my old CGA monitor.

You are incredibly autistic but i'm not going to tell you why just to make you more angry.

Fucking terrible. This is what happens when people get hyped over shit anime like OnePun making sponsors think it's gonna work.

I'm watching this solely for the visuals, amazing stuff.

I found this episode disappointing to say the least. I don't really like Mob and the con man. I'll give it another chance, but I was expecting something better.

love the neon colors, rly enjoyed the first ep

I thought it was average.
The animation is great, though.

Also the OP is shit

I really enjoyed it

Really nigga

I don't like the singer's voice, but the visuals look cool I'll give you that.

Really? I thought it captured ONE's work quite well.

I thought the OP both sounded good and looked good.

Is this the "This might be popular with ''''normies'''' so I will say I hate it before it is cool?" meme?

Pretty fun and nice animation.
God tier hands.

Average
Interesting premise, amazing budget and decent main characters, but the humor sucked hard and the side characters were nothing interesting

Really excellent adaptation, hopefully the other episodes do as good of a job with the visuals.

I liked it.

>people don't like it so they must be hipsters
Really? People don't have one opinion.
Also
>normies

I really enjoyed it, especially the art style. The OP was great too.

I haven't read the manga, so I don't know if it's a good adaptation. I don't know if Mob is going to change but he is just a boring version of Saitama for now. About the OP, I found it strange but not in a good way. I don't know, maybe I'll change my mind if I listen to it again.

>using One's artstyle
This might bite them in the ass.

>tfw saw second episode at AX
Theater destroyed.

What's the alternative, literally invent a whole new artstyle for the animation? Do you actually think that'd be a good idea?

It was pretty great

Also, for those planning on reading the manga, try to do it after the second episode airs.

It's not on par with koya58's manga commercials but it's still really good and I'm EXTREMELY glad they didn't do something retarded like have a more normal anime-esque artist redesign all the characters

I feared that shit as soon as I heard they were making an anime
It won't sell as well but it's way more interesting this way. This style fits ONE's irreverent atmosphere much better than Murata's.

No one outside Japan shares the mindset that gag anime doesn't have to have a polished art style. OPM, being action, definitely needed Murata more, but this could have used him as well.

I wouldn't call this average. Just underwhelming.

Average anime don't have good budgets or interesting premises.

Panty & Stocking and Osomatsu-san are popular outside of Japan without having 'muh detail' styles

Also you clearly haven't read the manga if you think this is more of a 'gag manga' than OPM

How can anyone think this show looks like shit?

Which one of you did this?

pretty much this. It looks amazing, but I quite don't like the humor as much as I did with OPM.

God that first episode was amazing, i really felt the happiness in the biker when he was finally released.

>dissapointed because its OPM is maded by the same guy

HAAHAHHAHHAHA

So you like when a show makes the same joke over and over? Good to know.

>Top tier visuals and animation
>Great character design
>Great OST
>Literally god tier OP
>Great source material
This will be AOTS

I think he likes shows that have jokes.

Excellent if you have read the manga.

BANISHING
SALT
PUNCH

>falling for bait this hard
MP100 is the only show he's reviewed. Calm your tits.

IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT IT'S FUCKING SHIT

I expected nothing less than AOTS and I was not disappointed. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Based Bones, saving anime.

I liked it, The style was pretty good.

It felt like you would appreciate the first episode more if you read the manga, It wasn't much to go off but it was decent.

AOTY

it somehow managed to be less funnier than OPM

>the humor sucked
Japanese literally don't know how to be funny.

No, more like:

>visuals very fit for the enemy they deal with
>Character design loyal to One's
>Great OST can't argue that
>can't argue, i liked too
>One's mob manga is awesome, sad thing he take normally takes a while to really send the message of what all the saga was about

i don't think it'll be AOTS because of Zero shit and maybe other ones, but with hopes it'll get really high

Pretty good so far. The pacing feels a bit too fast, but it's only the first ep, so I still have high hopes for this.
The artstyle is fantastic, like a more polished version of One's work.
Reigen seems a bit over the top compared to how I remember him in the manga, but he's still good. I love his expressions and poses, and Sakurai is a perfect voice for him.

Woah there Re:zero-kun no need to be so mad.

ITT: OPMfags angry there arent any epic dbz coolz animation fights

It's alright, though it would have been much better with Murata's design

Except there are, in the intro and there will also be in the later episodes.

I disagree
It's great that they keep the original artstyle and with all the colours and animation style it actually works really well

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN EIGHT NEN TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN EIGHTEEN NINETEEN TWENTY

Shit intro tho,
Mob's insider fighting at the very beginning felt really out of place.

OP of the decade

First episode made me want to speed read the manga because I can't take much more of this unfunny exploited Mob shtick.

Please, for the love of god, use it as an insert song at the end.

>mal
When will you mal fuckers understand we don't want you on Sup Forums. I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS ON MAL. YOU BETTER NOT BE UNDERAGE KID

>YOU BETTER NOT BE UNDERAGE KID
You sound more like you're form MAL that him.

Bones is dead. Bones can't save anything. Move on user.

>we

>1 post in
>OPM
You guys never get tired?

re:zero is better

Really liked the artstyle and animation. OST seemed kinda nice too.
I don't like ONE's humour though.

Most of those fuckers from mal are 12-16 old kids. That is why I said that.

This.

>in being shit
You shouldn't leave your sentences unfinished user.

I liked the holographic patterns they used for his powers.

RE:ZERO is better. Mob Psycho really fells like a OM ripoff. It is really sad that ONE can't write anything else. ONE isn't a good writer

*OPM

Except it definitely is? They both become a lot more shounen later on, but Mob is still a lot more gag-heavy and has a lot more joke plots as well as a more comedic atmosphere.

What's with the
>THIS IS BETTER
In every thread?
Are you not allowed to like more than one show anymore?

>Dimple will be acid/puke green
Why? He's on screen a lot, why pick such an eye gougingly awful color?

Just watched the episode and loved it. Can't wait for more. I liked the opening, not sure about the theme though. I really liked Mob's VA too.

You are, but one of them is definitely better than the other.

Me too, really liked the colors.

Is there a reason why RE:Zero fans are trying to shit up every mob psycho 100 thread?

I know shit about RE, so is there a similar premise or are they just buttmad that people like something else?

Or is it people that hate RE trying to get everyone else to hate it too by posing as fans of it and acting as obnoxious as possible?

They show up in every thread for every show and for some reason have to say that Re:zero is AOTS 100 times in each thread

>Or is it people that hate RE trying to get everyone else to hate it too by posing as fans of it and acting as obnoxious as possible?

Come on, now. What would even be the possibilities of that?

>mfw baiters using the popular of the season as ammo.

why are you even asking whats the purpose of that is?

Loved the artstyle, animation and music

It was pretty bad otherwise, but ONE seems to have slow starts introducing the world and characters so whatever

Sorry, but Re:zero is just that good and everyone should know about this.

>Or is it people that hate RE trying to get everyone else to hate it too by posing as fans of it and acting as obnoxious as possible?
No way!

>MEME:ZERO

oh wow

Really nigga?
That show is garbage.

not as EPIC as on punch man.................but its kool i guess :D

Happened with the Horse Show.

It's happening with literally anything. Falseflaggers were also omnipresent in the OPM threads.

It's fine. Reminded me a bit of Azazel-san.

It's refreshing to see anime that is actually animated once in a while.

Horse show?

what's the point anyway - once you made people hate OPM, what do you achieve? What happens? Are you awarded some kind of prize?

(Could it be Berserk?)

You'll understand one day, you still have a lot to learn.

I was trying to remember what that pattern was, thanks user!

IRC falseflaggers using the most popular anime currently airing to stir up shit.

I don't watch Re:zero, but I wont be surprised if there's some falseflagging shitposts in their threads too.

Does it really matter to you or are you only faking butthurt?