When will you British learn that your government fucking owns you?

When will you British learn that your government fucking owns you?

That's actually a very good idea; thanks for asking.

A lot of EU countries have the same system.

True, but a lot of other EU countries aren't as latently criminal as the British are.

Mark my words, they'll probably be an organ harvesting ring that the police will do nothing about 'cause "MUH DIVERSITY" reported about in the future.

I am fine with it.

I just wish i could add conditions to it, such as not wanting to help druggies, alkis, fatties etc

But i would say that if you opt out of the donor system then you also do not get an organ if you need one.

>organ harvesting ring
It’s called Israel bud

Why can't another family choose to sell deceased relatives' organs and people who opt out can buy them? I wouldn't want my organs going to some faggot liberal but I'd let my family sell it to a rich white conservative.

It is a valid idea, opt out and you have to pay a hefty price to stay alive.

Then again free market will decide the prices and depending where the organ comes from and the background/enviroment can easily change the price.

Would that also then have a direct benefit on society as a whole? Degenerates get nothing for there organs where as people who look after themselves are viewed as being better?

Problem is a black market appearing where they kidnap healthy people to either ransom or cut them up for organs to sell either way they get paid.

Most people don't understand the implications of the facts that dead organs are useless and they aren't all needed at once.

I wonder how many of those 500 were donors to the Conservatives.

It's actually called Albania

>It is a valid idea, opt out and you have to pay a hefty price to stay alive.
Heh. The bongs are already contriving ways to bill you for keeping your own organs. They truly are the jews of the north.

You are already dead, organs are no good to you but are worth someone to someone else if they pay a high enough price.

Fucking retarded. The Tories are doing everything they can to ensure they'll never be elected again.

Which I don't mind. Now all we need is Labour to fuck off as well.

you have to be alive for them to take your organs out. your organs start to die after about 5-10 minutes without oxygen

>opt out and you have to pay a hefty price to stay alive
Did you already forget what you said? You want to fine people while they're alive for wanting to keep their own organs because you're marxist scum.

It is a hurdle

Nope, if you are alive you are alive.

If you opt out of the system it means you do not donate your organs, where did i say you have to pay to keep your own organs?

>>opt out and you have to pay a hefty price to stay alive
Third time I've quoted yourself to you, you dumb nigger.

>Bin those organs, m8

Even their politicians talk like Chavs.When did British become such simplistic people,what happened to elegance and sophisticated behavior?

>becuase

Fuck this shit! They're my organs, my consequences end with me, fuck giving them to some chronic smoker or alcoholic. Contrary to what the adverts have you believe very few organ transplants go to cute kids with organ defects.

A decent natsoc government would do the same.

If you opt in you give away your organs on death but also recieve if you need one, if you opt out you get nothing thus you need the black market if there is one.

If you are not prepared to give away your organs on death why should you recieve one when you need one?

>If you are not prepared to give away your organs on death why should you recieve one when you need one?
Because all that shit's paid with health insurance and I pay my taxes so eat shit you little marxist twat.

More donor organs would mean less traffic in organs on the black market.
This is a bad thing because then criminals have less motivation to cull slum children in the overpopulated 3rd world.

no problem with this at all.

Because if you opt in they will kill you for your organs you fucking idiot

>having perfectly functional body parts buried because you don't like people who drink

Ah yes, because the local maggot population is a far more dignified recipient of your organs.

Israel is objectively worse. Because Judaism forbids organ donors, they have to resort to stealing them. The first successful heart transplant was performed in Israel with a stolen heart. Israel also has a policy of harvesting the organs of any Palestinians they kill

Good goy. Good

Horrific betrayal of 1,400 traffic accident victims

Health insurance is a con though since your taxes are wasted on shit like druggies.

Would have to be good and quick desu. Actually could end up like repo men.

What are you talking about? I'm getting cremated.

My point is that I'm responsible for my actions and even my organs, if someone gets my organs someone who would have died otherwise now gets to live. They might go on to do great things and make the world a better place. It's far more likely they need a transplant because they've destroyed their bodies by their own vices.

I want no part in perpetuating that, you only need to look at what happened to George Best.

And the US govt. isn't fucking us Americans?

>becuase
>english education