>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/VP/2nd Lady Lead Moment of Silence for LV 10/2/17
youtu.be/Lji7GwSf4tY
>Pres Trump addresses LV shooting 10/2/17
youtu.be/-A0F8akW4Gc
>WH Press Brief (Sarah) 10/2/17
youtu.be/lIA0KT7SqP0
>DoD Update on PR relief 10/2/17
youtu.be/5dwP3LTul0w
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/chris-cuomo-cnn-is-not-fake-video
washingtonpost.com/local/how-do-we-know-america-is-anxious-about-a-president-trump-shrinks-and-massage-therapists/2016/03/03/e5b55a22-e0bb-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html?utm_term=.c543b0e44181
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
archive.is/nxp5W)
archive.is/Z1ysK)
archive.is/RUu5g
youtube.com/watch?v=3h7NKTeIXjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

M A G A

Sandpaper Awoo?

Why isn't Trump stopping the false flags?

>that second comment

Daily reminder that plumpf is responsible for the vegas shooting

deep state

Vegas shooter was a yellow fever weeaboo faggot loser. Ban nazi anime and ban guns and the white men will stop being radicalized.

Trump's in Vegas right now right?

Have you guys seen this? Big Dick Mick Mulvaney just absolutely BTFO CNN and Chris Cuomo today

dailycaller.com/2017/10/04/chris-cuomo-cnn-is-not-fake-video

washingtonpost.com/local/how-do-we-know-america-is-anxious-about-a-president-trump-shrinks-and-massage-therapists/2016/03/03/e5b55a22-e0bb-11e5-846c-10191d1fc4ec_story.html?utm_term=.c543b0e44181

Shooter was stressed out leftist. He began buying the bulk of his firearms a year ago when Trump won.

Tons of articles on stressed out leftists online

That Trump now controls

>Psychopath brother let it slip that he was an arms dealer
>The (((((news))))) is going to completely ignore it

I hate this planet, sometimes.

CA Jew Pop July 1st 2000: 600,000
CA Islamic Pop July 1st 2000: 470,000
Jew Pop CA July 1st 2016: 470,000
Muslim CA Population July 1st 2016: 275,000

Question: I moved back to the state I was born in. I'm I automatically a resident since I was born here? I tried searching the topic.

Pic unrelated.

A...
*KRSSST*
*sipps*
...WOOO

TRUMP BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>we kangz now

>Trump controls the deep state
He'd rather do away with it desu

Am I*

aren't you the same user that posted "if you don't like anime you aren't a real trump supporter" all the time

And yet he doesn't do it

What restrictions are there on suppressors anyway? When I was big into modifying my Saiga I saw them for sale on every website I went to, it looked like you could just order one.

>Rand and Moore lopped in with those others
No

How long have you lived out of state?

>elected officials
>controlling the deep state

Reveal true flag before answer

Democrats want to take away our guns, but also want to be able to kill 5 month old fetuses. Sick!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all hit new record highs on Monday, continuing their dominance under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)
>Trump has cut the number of regulations in the Federal Register by 32% in his first 9 months in office - it took Ronald Reagan several years to cut this many pages of regulations (archive.is/nxp5W)
>The House has passed a bill (237-189) that would ban abortion after 20 weeks - Trump supports the bill (archive.is/Z1ysK)

i read
>More GOP senators willing to sell Trump to a kike
you changed me Sup Forumsacks

It wouldn't be a deep state if he had control of it, it would just be "the" state. What makes it a "deep" state is that they are unelected and stay in "power" until they die. There's essentially a cold civil war going on in the Federal government right now. It takes longer than 9 months to undo 70 years of entrenched bureaucracy and corruption.

That was fast.

Stop me faggot

Just pay $200 to uncle same, background check, wait a couple months.

>accepting the pardon means you are guilty
No, it means you got convicted, you tosser.

Because he doesn't control it, dummy. That's why the post began with green text

The fact that Trump didn't stop it suggests to me that it wasn't a false flag. I saw last night that the shooter had a script for Valium- a lot of mass shooters are usually on some form of brain-altering drug. It wouldn't surprise me if the script suddenly induced him with some good old-fashioned Whitman Fever. Sup Forums should probably focus on Big Pharma for this one, they're a more likely suspect than the deep state.

When was this?

>He thinks the globe spanning network that is the US shadow government can be undone by a single election
Cute.

the whole reason the "deep state" is "deep" is because the elected officials don't understand the depth of the deep state control and how to dig them out of their entrenched positions of power.

> It's not just Islam, it's a combination of thousands of years of inbred 80 IQ Arabians following a violent ideology and having access to military grade weapon systems.

Counterpoint to that: Somalians are sub saharan Africans, Morrocans and Algerians are North African, Chechens are from the Caucasus. The only thing they have in common is the religion and the violence associated with them. Coincidence?

>What restrictions are there on suppressors anyway?
$200 tax stamp and requires ATF permission.

>blue haired lesbian

19 years.

there are a bunch of pedos claiming to be you guys. They're making you look bad. Disavow these faggots.

Anyone kinda scared for Trump right now? I now the whole "arms deal" theory doesn't have much weight behind it, but if it's true, that means there are active ISIS members in Vegas right now

US prssidents interacting with their people in times of need

just bought another gun on my break at work
gonna be a good day, lads

Aren't you that skelly hiki that secretly loves boipuss?

I don't hear that. Sounds like you're projecting your desires onto your pareidolia.

I hate the Obamas more than any people I've ever known.

Washington, USA

>sextupling down on identity politics
i really hope >she keeps talking

RUSSIA NARRATIVE BTFO:

RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION ADMITS THEY HAVE NOT FOUND A SINGLE HINT OF COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA!

>Burr said the committee has not yet to find "any hint of collusion" but it is still conducting interviews and reviewing documents. He said the committee has booked 25 additional interviews in the next month.
>"The committee has hit a wall," Burr said.
archive.is/RUu5g

This means every single media person who claimed there is collusion and there is evidence of it, was lying.
SAY IT WITH ME: 4 MORE YEARS

That's like saying he wants to eliminate the massive debt we have and then bitching that it's still currently there

this is it? thats the only way you see things now, Michael? i hate those Rats so fucking much.

Yes, I am concerned they will Tupac him

The more infuriating part is the implication that pardons require the permission of federal judges.

>secretly
>implying boipuss love is something to hide

I hope McTumor dies soon.

faggotry is a sin so no

Well if thats who gets voted in, there is nothing you can do about it you fucking ape

Did you ever register to vote in any other states?

fuck you nigger
pic related yourself

Laws establishing residency vary state by state. You can look it up for your particular state.

For a while there was actual evidence he was working towards that end, with the small reduction, then stabilization of the debt.

Doesn't she do her sister?

omg CNN is so fucking insecure now

Register to vote or get a driver's license, etc.

I know which one is an authentic person I can trust. Thanks

other 3 pictures everyone is dour and serious.
Trump comes in and the party starts.

Can someone tell libcucks that "all white men" gave you a fucking nation. If we had all niggers and women we'd still be africa levels of shit

This message needs to get to Trump ASAP
youtube.com/watch?v=3h7NKTeIXjM

Are you up to the task, /ptg/?

>yellow fever
that bitch is sandnigger brown

This

It's a "backdoor" around faggotry.

14 year old Rebbit faggot detected

It sure seems like she's testing the waters.

Would we hear about the ones that he stopped?

Wew amphetamines were on point today

>Ban anime

I don't think you realize how many of our boys that would send over the edge.

Look, I know you want this guy to have been a leftist but odds are he was just a loon. You want to wallow in facebook tier conspiracy theories, go right ahead, you're just a millennial version of a Truther.

Normalfags are stupid and think shitskin Asians are the same as White Orientals.

>For a while there was actual evidence he was working towards that end
What do you mean, for a while? Massive unprecedented deregulation for starters, will save the government tens of billions just in salary costs alone, not even factoring the economic impact of those regulations. Deporting all the illegals will save us over 100 billion a year, so on and so forth.

Don't believe you, but if true just complete a new voter registration form. Look on your county's website

fuck off reddit shill

>Sandpaper Awoo?

As in Awoo sandpapers your ass?

THEYRE DOING IT AGAIN

Liberalism is a mental illness so you're right either way.

>LA shooter has ties to Russia
>Trump has ties to Russia
Can you feel it?
The winds of change

DRUMPF is gonna get impeached because of this.we can finally get rid of this cretin

We need to spread on social media now

>every single media person who claimed there is collusion and there is evidence of it, was lying.
Press Lies, Press Dies.
Putting the Screws to Fake News.
Brutally Address the Mainstream Press
Just testing out some campaign slogans.

3 fakers and a chad tossing toilet paper to hurricane victims in need of toilet paper