it's a ghost is imprisioned in a place and the characters have to help it to ascend episode

> it's a ghost is imprisioned in a place and the characters have to help it to ascend episode

>think Lupin is just about exaggerated bouts of thieving before getting into it
>watch some of series 2

makes me the saddest

i like em

Will the Italian Game ever be subbed?
I heard it wasn't very good, but what was wrong with it?

Honestly, it's the manga that's closest to the original Arsene Lupin literature where it was more heists/reverse mysery(in the sense that the whole thing was just trying to figure out how the hell Lupin pulled off what he did) and thievery and general criminality.

Plus add some shit that would make even the edgiest deviantArt OCs tell the writers to chill out. Rape and casual mass murder and murder-rape.

It had to be generally sanitized by the time it got to the TV productions, so they just went with a more psychedelic James Bond, and it just gets goofier and more over-the-top from there, where now some of the darker stuff like Island of Assassins/Silver P-38 and Woman Called Fujiko Mine feel almost out of place.

>it's a road trip episode

That was one of my favorite eps in Blue Jacket. The voice actress of the kid's only good work. Everything else she's ever did made me infuriated.

>it's a time travel episode

>it's a MC gets bitten by the vampire twin sister of Jesus Christ episode

I swear some fucking episodes.

god I'd kill for more lupin in the style of fujiko mine/gravestone, it's probably my favorite anime visuals.

Hey wait, i thought lupin was just general thievery, does this really happen?

>it's a Loch Ness monster and Mecha-Loch Ness monster episode

Just download the seasons and strap in.

>it's a protagonist decides to move all penguins to the opposite pole of the Earth for absolutely no reason other than that he is an absolute madman and the writers have utterly run out of fucks episode

> it is a Goemon is kawaii episode

>it's a Jigen and Goemon travel to a future controlled by an evil space sorcerer and rob a pyramid episode

Best ones.

Worst ones.

Same here. It's been done to death (literally). But they're always comfy as fuck to watch.

Inspector Gadget did both.

>it a lupin isn't the main character episode

great animation

Did the blue jacket one come out already?

Last lupin i watched was the Fujiko Mine one and it was fucking good. The art was fucking orgasmic.

Yeah, Blue Jacket finished its run a while back.
There was also a movie called 'Jigen's Gravestone' with a similar art style to Fujiko if that's what floats your boat.

Will check it out.

How was the Blue Jacket series?

Pretty good, the female OC was a drag since she was just another Fujiko, and one of the best episodes was actually Fujiko-centric so it's a shame she had to gun for the spotlight when they actually figured out how to use her, but the Daniel Craig clone had some great stuff where it might've been too gray for Zenigata to play the "law" role.

I'm not gonna say it's consistently strong, but there's enough amazing episodes that it warrants watching.