Retired military here...

Retired military here. There is something about the Vegas shooting that doesn't make sense but I don't see people talking about.

Where did Stephen Paddock learn how to set up and operate the weapons he used? How was he trained? You can't just slap a scope on a rifle and have it shoot straight 300 yards away. And it's hard to believe someone could operate a shoulder fired rifle at that rate of fire with the deadly efficiency as he did without some sort of prior experience doing so.

Yes, he was shooting into a large crowd, but from a several hundred yards away. From the distance he was firing from if his optics were off just a couple of millimeters he would have been shooting over the crowd or under it or to the far left or right of it. It requires experience and time to get each rifle to shoot on target when using a scope. Also, no one knows how he became proficient at firing a near fully automatic weapon with accuracy. No one has ever seen him at a gun range and the properties he owned were all residential, not suitable for shooting long guns. No one helped him set up the rifles, yet somehow he managed to have dozens of them all perfectly set up with mounted and sighted scopes on them.

This doesn't make any sense. It would be like if I were to go hop into an airplane, take off and fly around for a bit and then land perfectly with no prior experience doing so. Highly unlikely.

...cont.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
whatdoesitmean.com/index2400.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nG2oQ65zi-Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vffQemJ0zBA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also:
> Almost no personal information on Stephen Paddock. Few pictures, no social media.
> Limited contact with family, but apparently cared about them.
> Unverified employment history.
> Huge amounts of money available to him. Frequently traveled overseas.
> Spent large sums of money in very specific ways, making it difficult or nearly impossible to tell how much he actually spent.
> Lived "under the radar" despite being extremely wealthy. No Rolex watches, expensive cars, or flashy clothing.
> Owned nearly two dozen unoccupied "investment properties". (A great way to launder money.)
> Girlfriend out of country during shooting, making it impossible for her to be implicated as a suspect.
> Supposedly no motive for the attack. No memoir, suicide note, political statement, nothing.

I smell a skunk. Thoughts?

truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Doesn't take a marksman to hit a crowd of thousands packed in tight like cattle. You literally can't miss from that angle.

It's not like he made headshots from 300 yards away but more like him spraying bullets in fullauto on a group of more than 10k. Hard to miss that I would think if you're not completely retarded. I imagine he could've done even better if had used more short bursts.

MOSSAD RITUAL SACRIFICE

Yes, from 300+ yards away you literally can. Don't speak about what you do not understand.

>if I were to go hop into an airplane, take off and fly around for a bit and then land perfectly with no prior experience doing so. Highly unlikely.

You'd be surprised how easy planes are to fly, retard

To add it was just reported that his firearms were purchased only this past year. Some of his neighbors and family mentioned he had vanished around August for an extended period of time though. Could have trained in his absence.

>machine gun
>shooting into a blob of 30,000 people packed into 15 acres

what the fuck do you think the out come would be you fucking genius?

Your statement is illogical and petty.

I don't think he fucking meant a Cessna or even a Beechcraft. Don't be thick.

Why aren't the windows broken?

Considering the number of available targets, he actually killed very few people. Doesn't take any training to just spray toward a crowd.
He could have killed way more with basic homemade bombs or a mortar. Considering the kind of money he had, he could have easily bought a military mortar legally and kill hundreds with each round.

1st off, not a machine gun. You have no idea what you're talking about.

The average person may not have an easy time and regardless of how easy a plane is to fly, landing is a different story and the amount of instruments in the cockpit will be overwhelming. Your flight sim experience doesn't count for shit in the real world you fucking idiot.

>Retired military here

Appeal to authority- logical fallacy- didnt not read.

If you miss a crowd that size from that distance you are an idiot who shouldn't be allowed to touch a gun. That's a target the size of two football fields packed with people. You can't hit that? Then you're blind and have cerebral palsy, put your guns down.

That's like not being able to hit central park from a roof across the street.

I think a blind man could probably hit a crowd that size just by aiming towards the music

You're retarded. He was speaking from experience not authority.

because that photo is photoshopped retard,

>more than 10k

20k actually....spray and pray.

he fucking sprayed non stop gunfire into a huge crowd of 20,000 people. Any retard can do that. Literally. Stop acting so fucking clueless.

wrong

>I smell a skunk. Thoughts?
I smell a really bad skunk. And it's got CIA/Mossad/ISIS fingerprints all over it - gun deal gone bust.

People talking about spraying bullets into a crowd, even at that size, have obviously zero experience trying to handle a weapon at full auto. The rifles weren't even mounted to anything, just bipods. Some of you have evidently zero experience with firearms of this type.

out west lots of longer ranges around.
couldn't a rich guy pay to have scopes mounted and sighted in by gun shop?
at 400 yards 1' is still less than a foot, and his target is probably >100' diameter, he could literally dump rounds into that space with a gun shooting 20-30', about as shitty precision as you can imagine.
So having sights/scopes set basically for 100yds and clicking the elevation up up up is literally all he needed to do to dump mags into that huge target area.

Maybe the ISIS angle isn't BS

At minimum he had to lug his guns to a gun range to zero the scopes

remember folks there was gunfire over 30 minutes after they breach Paddocks room. It is all on the police scanner

Stop LARPing kid. You clearly have never fired any gun. That target is so massive it would be impossible to miss.

It's straight from getty images

No. He gave no mention of his actual experience. He just made a claim that was supposed to support his speculation based on the supposed authority of being "retired military" as if that made him an expert.

>high schooler who never has, nor will serve in the military

What kind of a gun shop would do that?

"Here's my ten guns, can you zero the scopes for 400 yards?"
"No probs weirdo, when do you want to pick them up?"

>you literally can

clearly he did miss as he shot 100s of not 1000s of rounds and only killed 58.

You are thinking in a linear and controlled timeline that has a definite timeline like a military mind would think.
Hope for the best expect the worst is the motto of all military people. This man had time on his side, he had all the fucking time in the world to think of this situation. He was a millionaire with time on his hands, he had money, he had a motive (which we still don't know) and he had the guts to carry this out.

Stop thinking like a Tom Clancy book and just accept that this dude out smarted everyone, and abused the 2nd.

Nevada fag here
Much of the state is BLM land, which you're allowed to shoot on. Ranges are for tourists.
Ill agree it does smell fishy though. Vegas has gunshot locators and counter sniper teams are routine for large events.

>remember folks there was gunfire over 30 minutes after they breach Paddocks room. It is all on the police scanner
Coincidence my ass. Israeli army desperately needed new automatic weapons, Mossad was trying to acquire them (with help of CIA and ISIS), and deal went very very bad. Attempted coverup, and you get this.

Ironically, their uncorrected vision is so shitty they probably can't even see a crowd 400 yards away. lol

I'm a retired E-8, what he did anybody could do with very minimal training or range time.
Spraying into a crowd at 300 meters is easy. 20,000 people, cofined area, 500+ hit. You should have known this.

A machine gun is a fully automatic mounted or portable firearm designed to fire bullets in quick succession from an ammunition belt or magazine, typically at a rate of 300 to 1800 rounds per minute.

take ur gay autistic gun semantics about muh sustained fire, muh crew served weapon, muh belts, muh support and suppression weapon, muh clips, muh mags and shove them up your ass

Don't pretend to be retired military ,that's stolen valor you criminal. Reported to the FBI

You know the Israeli government can buy guns from us by the pallet load, right?

This gun deal gone bad mean sounds so retarded, I wish it would die

On the off-chance that you are really a retired military and not just larping, what are your thoughts on the multiple guns theory.
Specifically, this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
>7 really close shots at 0:04
>echo around 0:07
>far away shots at 0:46, different pattern (two shots, pause, more shots)
>more far away shots at 0:51
>very close shots at 1:07
Shills claim the difference in loudness is because he shot from the window around the corner, but I don't think that is true.

Flying is easy

>Almost no personal information on Stephen Paddock. Few pictures, no social media.

This makes me wonder if the guy was a spook. Like that guy in the blue shirt that sprayed Baked Alaska and was banging on the charger as well - Nobody could find ANYTHING on that guy. It's highly unusual.

Whose fucking military? Gilligan's Island?

I did none of that which you claim. Your interpretations of my statement are your own opinion. I have 2 decades of experience using weapons of all kinds and understand their function and means of operation, which I implied by my statement of being retired military instead of saying something obtuse like "HURR DURR GUNZ EXPERT HERE". Your overreaction and the fact that you weren't able to sort this out yourself is telling about your inability to rationalize and surmise the reality situation. Also, I don't care if you read it or not, but you sure are spending a lot of time in a thread you didn't read.

What if the shooter was paid by the left. Maybe even black mail to do the shootings and take the bullet as a scapegoat. So the left have enough force behind them to try and bring down the second amendment.

>The rifles weren't even mounted to anything

>to anything

>bipods

wew lad.

2 tripods were also found in the room

Found this wow tru man big if tru i mean

>sorch faal was right again
whatdoesitmean.com/index2400.htm

Hey, dummy, many of us could tell from your ignorance in your first post that you really don't know a whole hell of a lot about weapons.

check my image out its better this is the old mandala-ya bay windows jpeg

>Almost no personal information on Stephen Paddock. Few pictures, no social media.
mfw perfect patsy

>"retired military"
He meant retarded military. He applied and they labelled him as mentally retarded, gave him a stick and sent him home. He's spent the last 10 years thinking he was in the military and wearing that stick like a badge. His keepers at the halfway home let him pretend because it keeps him quiet.

dead bodies don't move
they don't talk on cell phones,
they don't crawl along and form a zombie pile

impossible pictures=impossible story
explanation: hoax

yea I live in vegas, you can drive ~45 mins and go shoot in the desert. theres tons of people out there with lots of different guns, no one would notice him if he went out there to practice

>You know the Israeli government can buy guns from us by the pallet load, right?
I read once that they need new military equipment. They probably don't have enough money to buy new guns and so need to acquire on black market. I think it has all the hallmarks of gun deal gone bad, plus attempted coverup (good enough to fool the media, but not us here at Sup Forums)

You're going to jail faggot for pretending to be military. Have fun you autistic fuck.

Needs more labels.

nice non argument, very original

I can't watch that right now, but I know a lot of people are saying they heard more than one gun. What they are actually hearing is the distant "popping" sound of the gun actually firing, and the higher pitched "snapping" sounds are the actual bullets as they travel by through the air at hypersonic speed.

Excellent analysis of gunfire at Las Vegas shooting. Proof of more than one shooter.
youtube.com/watch?v=nG2oQ65zi-Q

So hard to shoot a gun.
1. Look through the little glass thingy
2. Line up the arrow at your targety area, those thousands of people all grouped together.
3. Pull the little lever
4. Repeat

>having to hide shitskin flag behind meme flag
Fuck off shill.

Vet here, I've been telling people that fucking weapon sounds way too familiar, I was a gunner for my squad and I know that sound.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vffQemJ0zBA&feature=youtu.be

watch Alex Jones push the isis narrative
mossad are trying to co-opt this

>bipods with a bumpfire stock

u wat nigger

Why is the officer pointing a gun towards the guy on the phone?

Why the fuck do you need accuracy when you are firing downhill at 22,000 sitting ducks?

Wow really? Why was SWAT so slow? They assumed he was alive.

>Found this wow tru man big if tru i mean
Huuuge. We need to spread it like wildfire on all the social media sites.

uhhhhh re: your simile, the first time I piloted a plane I took off, flew a few circles, sighted the runway, adjusted the elevator trim, decreased altitude per guide lights, and landed the plane.

I'm retired military
My cousin attended Sandy Hook
My friend died in 911
I work for the CIA
I can confirm that _______ is true and that nothing you say makes any sense.

They have plenty of freshly printed US bucks, as the largest recipient of foreign "aid"

It's echos, and the other shooting postion was 45 degrees opposed to the other, so then the echo may have been off different buildings than the first.

people don't stand around while cops are in active shooter mode!
like a movie set, with someone texting next to an active movie shoot
get a grip you shills, this psyop was doomed to flop
every bit of "evidence" just shows moving dead bodies or some other comedic detail! Halloween came early

>Germany
Yeah m8 you don't know wtf you are talking about please just spreading disinfo you shill fuck

Please watch it when you find time, the video is filmed out of a cab right at Mandala Bay. One can distinctly hear the shooter at Mandala Bay and one in the distance. Impossible to be echo due to the time between the volleys.

lol retard my sister and her bf were there with others and they had to run and hide in a random hanger where other people were with gun shot wounds

Didn't he have tracer rounds?

and you have been in a combat situation personally right?

WHY DO PEOPLE THINK SHOOTING GUNS IS HARD AND TAKES TALENT? HE SHOT FROM A SECURE VANTAGE POINT INTO A CROWD OF THOUSANDS. NOT FUCKING HARD RETARDS, ANY MONGOLOID CAN SHOOT A GUN.

Holy shit the sky this is HUGE!

Explain how the loud shots at 1:07 can be echo of the rather quiet shots at 0:51. Protip: You can't.

there were 20k people at the concert if the hole thing was fake i am pretty sure somebody will have said something

>And it's hard to believe someone could operate a shoulder fired rifle at that rate of fire with the deadly efficiency as he did without some sort of prior experience doing so.
he didn't the MSM says there was a bump fire stock but you can't aim with those.

probably why 500+ were only wounded and not killed

>A machine gun is a fully automatic mounted or portable firearm designed to fire bullets in quick succession from an ammunition belt or magazine, typically at a rate of 300 to 1800 rounds per minute.

the definition usually applies to heavier guns with a longer duty cycle than an assault rifle.

How do you blackmail a dead man?

>Please watch it when you find time, the video is filmed out of a cab right at Mandala Bay. One can distinctly hear the shooter at Mandala Bay and one in the distance. Impossible to be echo due to the time between the volleys.
This was completely debunked yesterday. Different guns shot out of windows facing different directions can sound very different.

Spray and Pray dude. The fucking guy just had to shoot out the window in the general direction. No sights or anything necessary.

Plenty will do whatever you want cause "muh freedoms", especially in the country and out west.

I wonder if anyone tried to shoot back...? Unlikely since there are not more broken windows, but I have been wondering.

I can and already did, unlike OP I'm a real veteran

Why target a concert and from a hotel room?? This is so strange, other mass shooting conspiracies are meh.

Not this one, could be 21st century JFK style conspiracy