ITT: Your favorite series when you were 14

ITT: Your favorite series when you were 14.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U
youtube.com/watch?v=clNe1IoVN0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't watch animu back then

That was after I grew out of anime and before I grew back into it.

Still rike it

K-On!

This

YGO DM's cheesy dub was a lot more fun back in those days.

Still GOAT 2bh.

I didn't watch anime when I was 14.

I didn't start watching animu seriously until I was 19/20. Happened to watch EL with some friends and really got into niptoons after that.

Still is.

Looking back, I can't even remember why.

I now remember that shit.

>Mfw used to jerk it to la blue girl
good times man
good times

Still great

Chobits

It still holds to me. it has depth it's just all the exploritative questions are asked by the other characters.

Same thing here, I was here for a month when there was this fresh new website, but I tried gravitating towards being normal after 2006.

At age 27 I am more of weeb now than I was then.

InuYasha. while I was still watching shows like Dragon Ball, Pokémon, Digimon or Shin Chan on public TV after school but I remember InuYasha being the one I anticipated the most.

I thought about re-watching it but I don't know if it would be a good idea since it''ll probably won't live up to my memories of it

This one.

The loli was strong with this one.

Gankutsuou. I guess I had some taste back then.

The first anime I downloaded were FMA 2003 and Elfen Lied. Also downloaded some episodes of Naruto but I didn't get past the first couple episodes.

>pic related

If I watched this as a teenager, I'm sure everything would be different now

>people who watched Needless when they were 14 are now here
It's such an odd feeling to interact with people much younger than you. And it will happen to you as well.

Did you watch that in CN Latin America? They aired that shit fucking late m8. Also Saint Seiya.

the shitty version of hellsing

>If I watched this as a teenager, I'm sure everything would be different now
I watched it pretty much as it released/ was fansubbed here.

To be honest being fourteen then in France was pretty based. GTO, FMA 2003 and One Piece on TV all the time. Stuff like Beck, Wolf's Rain, School Rumble, Monster being pretty popular online... I still watched Naruto, Bleach and a few stinkers, but the rest wasn't half bad.

lmao

Not too long ago i actually started reading the manga where the anime left of because of nostalgia, and goddamn it was painful to read through. Both because of the ntr and how badly written it is

It's an OVA though.

fucking YES

>tfw you can't even remember well enough to separate exact memories from 9 to 16 due to drugs prescribed because of a misdiagnosis.

I think I was watching Mermaid Melody when I was 11? Close enough. I know that by 18 I was mostly just reading manga and reading normal books though.

that's fucked up

Can't believe I'm going to admit this, but my favorite show when I was 14 was pic related.

Didn't start watching anime till I was 19.

It didn't change since.

are you prepared for the horrible abomination that is the live action movie?

Man, was my dick happy.

Yes, Dubs-kun, because Arise already fucked it for me anyway.

Animated was Dragon Ball, because it was what passed on the tv. But I read Ah! Megami-sama, it was my favorite (for a few years).

Yes, I'll pretend it doesn't exist.

Is this a battle shoujo? Looks like one.

Sailor Moon annd Dragon Ball

With a little bit of romance and a wonderful satisfying end.

this or love hina for me

This, Mirai Nikki, SnO and Desk Car

>14
How should I remember shit when I was 14. probably underage fag

My brother, that show was amazing.

Black Lagoon

Watched it one summer late in the night on our only channel that had anime (long gone now, rest in peace). Then I watched the rest of the episodes on a shitty streaming site.

1970 did not have a lot of Anime in US. I remember Marine Boy though. Still think of it fondly. Speed Racer, Kimba and Astro Boy also feature in my memory.

>a wonderful satisfying end.

Love you grandpa.

Saber Marionette J and J to X

Yeah, I was being flippant. Every dorky girl I knew in 2006 had one of those uniforms, I shudder at how much more dingy conventions were back then.

Its all been downhill since then

>1970
This is clearly a lie, you wouldn't know what the internet is.

Gaia online, not even once.

It was a good way to identify sluts, too. I liked those uniforms.

Continuing.... my older sister got me a slightly gag gift of a Speed Racer DVD compilation a few years ago. She remembered me watching it when I was in junior high and got it as a funny.[ watched it over the next week or so : ) ].

My daughters friends thought of me as a cool dad because when they talked about anime I could follow it. I remember when my daughter worshiped Fruits Basket. And I was ordering the DVDs for her in 2001-2002

Ennnhh what did you Say? (Cups hand to ear)
Soc-ail Media... ahhh you mean them Party Line line things... (grumble grumble damn neighbors listening in.... )

Full metal alchemist

youtube.com/watch?v=-anabfAg06U

it's still my favorite

And also full metal panic which I stumbled upon while searching for the former

This was my drug

Beyond Naruto and Bleach, the first seasonal I really remember watching was Claymore

anime didn't exist in rural canada when I was 14

Berserk and Shounan Junai Gumi

Still are

I just recently watched this and thought it was hilarious.

Charlotte was my fav anime when i was 14, glad I grew off that shit

Glad to see that I'm not the oldest here.

I'm sure you could guess why. Goddamn it's so stupid going back nowadays but it was my fucking jam as a kid.

same

That and GTO.
Now 14 years later GTO is still my favorite.

Didn't start watching till I was 16, but it definitely would've been pic related.

>watching the ED for the first time

Ulysse 31?
Dad?

youtube.com/watch?v=clNe1IoVN0M

It was between this and Naruto. Inuyasha and Shaman King where high up too.

I think so far I'm the oldest

2004-2005 were the best times for anime

I miss Bandai Entertainment

Still is until now.

>no internet
>get NewtypeUSA (pic related at that)
>re-watch episode one 20+ times
>never actually watch full series
I'm always weary that if I try to watch those 2003-2006 anime now I'd hate it or wouldn't find it as appealing.

Back in my day all we had was Robotech, and we had to watch it in the snow, uphill both ways, and we liked it.

Of course I'd forget my image.

It's still cute

Oh yes, the wonders of the party line. So many friendships, both childrens' and adults', were ended because of those. Between party lines and cb's nothing stayed secret long if you weren't careful.

>he didn't have internet in 2004
What's wrong with you? I was watching 170 mb avi encodes of FMA and Elfen Lied by then. I should still have FMA because I burned those episodes into CDs. Loved it that much.

You mean Mew Mew Power, right?

With Zoe, Kimberley etc?

I think SAO was my first real anime, then I watched Elfen Lied, I liked the horror and gore anime. But now I only watch slice of life anime because now im just a sad and lonely 18 year old. Also FLCL was my fave.