Dangan Ronpa 3

Why did Mikan have to despair? It's so unfair.

She was a shit moeblob

I want to bully Mikan. Sexually.

I want Mikan to bully me. Sexually.

Get in line

Quads tell the truth.

What does she eat?

Why is he surprised? He fought an AI of her just recently.

Despair and semen will do that to a body.

Best despair

>Semen

Like who's

>milady

She's garbage so who cares

Everyones.

>injects people with deadly aphrodisiac so they rape her and shortly die after
>ahh the despair

>Lost his eye in RL too

P O T T E R Y

Despair Mikan is 10/10

Mukuro is best girl

If she had Junko's womb, then probably Izuru's.

But then again she's a slut so it could he various people

The doujins write themselves

>"show me makoto naegi's future"
>the ball fucking shatters

30%

>best girl has three minutes of screentime

suffering

He removed his own and implanted Junko's. Every member of SHSL despair has a part of her body.

Does Izuru have part of junko's body?

Her dick

Are you ready for the despair end?

I want Izuru and Mikan to have hot despair filled sex

Why do Narukami Yuu, Naegi and Kyoko have bolts instead of crosses?

>introduce qt that probably was childhood friends/love interest of the alternative MC
>she dies
KODAKAAAAAAAA

The most obvious answer is probably the wrong one.

so weedman is legit outside, and in the opening when its doing the bracelet montage, his is just his standard bead bracelet, so, whos this 16th person

>Gee Naegi you're such an SHSL Hope
>Naegi you're so cool, you defeated Junko, sasuga SHSL Hope
>Naegi the SHSL Hope? Yeah, I'd totally suck his dick!

10 bucks say Baconhands finally lost it and orchestrated all this shit because she was sick of that manlet taking all the credit for everything she's done

SUS.

I'm a 100% sure the qt was the betrayer or at least an accomplice.
Scenario 1: she killed herself, making everyone chase a red herring
Scenario 2 (less probable): in the gaiden killer killer one of them is able to make a body look like makoto, meaning she just put a dead body there and make it replace her. Less probable because 'just take off the make up xp' is an easy way to solve the mystery.

>Baconhands finally lost it because of Naegi taking all the credits
I doubt it.

Scenario 3: she instigated things but was killed, possibly betrayed by the mastermind, afterward. Considering the huge change in the state of the room they're in some time must have passed since they were first put to sleep.

It rolled towards the wrestler's left foot. In the screenshot, his left foot is facing towards Chisa.

Or she wants him all to herself.

>caring about the story
>in Danganronpa
Just give us another game, pls, Danganronpa is fucking retarded but the games are fun

Since every game so far had a very bitter sweet ending what would be the grand finale? Do you think that Junko will be gone for good?

Hajime will bring his hitler crew to fight despair to prove Naegi right or maybe to chase Komaeda who just took off on his own for the fucking Ragnarok of Hope and Despair
Togami will come to the rescue too
At least half of the FF members are Junko
Monaca will end up being there somehow as well
Stoner will play huge role one way or another, most likely by accident
It will be a truly glorious clusterfuck

>Since every game so far had a very bitter sweet ending what would be the grand finale?
Kirigiri survives

The anime looks so shit it hurts.
I know it wasn't going to look good, but they are making it worse than Danganronpa 1.

Does it? I thought it was pretty fine and grasped DR style well.

(You)

It looks so much better

I've read this speculation before, but I didn't catch its basis. Someone care to tell me?

dis pair

hahaha oh wow

(You)

That seemed pretty out of place and yet I loved it

A best

Long story short is that in the finale of 2, Junko talks about the survivors, and she says one of them tried reproducing with Junko's corpse, at least in English. Apparently in Japanese she says something like "They used her body parts to try and reporduce" like her ovaries spliced into someone, and shippers pointed to Mikan being the most likely candidate to do this. Theres like a bit more evidence around I think from her case but its still kinda flimsy.

I do not understand his character. How can he impost anyone while being so fat? He was literally made to bait people into thinking that was Tougami (even if he freaks out seeing Monokuma for the first time).

>tfw confirmed living until the end
Feels fantastic

He's that fucking good.

H-HAYAI

What are you talking about?

>until the end
But we don't know that yet

It doesn't need to make sense, it's just a ridiculous but badly written character made to be killed first and trick peoples into believing he's Togami, and not much else
I wonder how'll they'll handle him in zetsubou though

They used her death in the pre-screen just like they did with Hagakure?

Monokuma himself said he was so good that he didn't need to change his physical body.

No, that had Chisa as well. Shame, would've been fun to have everyone who went to be rused too.

Someone please post the objective ranking so I can correct it

Maybe they'll reuse it? I doubt all of DR1 cast to make it out alive

Yeah looks flimsy. The "They used her body parts to try and reporduce" could still mean that they tried to reproduce with her corpse, but I guess the "actual" translation is more open to interpretation.

He had me fooled

Yeah I was joking, she'll kick the bucket alright but at least not now.

Can we have a Hiyoko/Ibuki scene webm if possible?

1-Kirigiri

2-Everyone else

He's so good at imposing that he can pull it off even while fat. He had a good chunk of people playing DR2 thinking he was actually Togami.

got the image?

I want her to rape me to death

Didn't they show a silhoutte of a guy literally humping a corpse?

I can understand Hajime to turn into despair after turning to Izuru and Fuyuhiko's to be his dead sister but what about the others?

It was a guy presumably fucking something, but the body isn't shown

He'd get bored after the first thrust.

That's what we're going to learn in Zetsubou-hen

We'll find out in Zetsubou-hen. There are theories though, but most revolve around Junko tricking them or brainwashing them.

The fuck is with this Persona-looking asshole keeping up with Peko

That's fine, I changed my mind. I want a junko, Mikan, Izuru three way using monomi as a sex toy

So can we say Hagakure is already dead?

This is all people had to go off with the things they did under despair. Makes me wonder if they'll retcon themselves with Akane cause she doesn't look starved so far.

I think her abs are signs of her starving and then getting in shape again.
But Fuyu is already confirmed to be the one taking the eye.

I do not understand the theories about brainwashing. Where's the despair in that, where's the fun? People should fall slowly until there is no return.

I'm very interested in how they will show a bunch of pretty much normal high schoolers turning into not even lunatic killers but pragmatics generals of a worldwide terrorist organisation.

Guy on the bottom right doesn't look like Fuyuhiko either. although he fits perfectly with left eye transplant.

Oh yeah, you are right I forgot.

While showing this photo, Naegi was telling about how some people tried to make babies with Junko's body. So if Mikan had her womb or something it would be more logical to show 2 people having sex rather what seems like a dude raping somebody.

Yeah I was a bit turned off at that too, it doesn't make much sense for the ultimate student council president to be a good sword fighter, but whatever. Had to capture them somehow I guess.

That's his right eye user

The ahoge kills me.

I liked Akane for the first half of the game but honestly her character is Aoi 2.0 and we already have Aoi. They could probably have fun together.
Also, is in hinted in the despair reveal that she had killed all her family she cared about so much?

This isn't an eroge, I can see why they wouldn't want to show people actually fucking.

I'm retarded sorry