Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic
liveleak.com/view?i=74f_1506888240
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon#Nationalist_revisionism
youtube.com/watch?v=FRU-CL9HNW8&t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=v3N444t7m0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seconded

At the surface it looks like a small part wants to secede from Spain. The small part is very liberal and contributes over 1/2 the wealth and investments in the country. The small part also has somewhat of its own culture and dialect of Spanish.

You know how Californians always vote left and hate Southerners because according to them they are stupid and retrograde people with silly accents, but at the same time California is one of the biggest economic motors of the US? Well, it's sort of the same shit in here, except that instead of being a Federation, Catalonia is an autonomic region of the Monarchy, and Californians have developed their homosexuals sounding language and culture, and now, after owning 40% of the national debt and all the fucking funding gotten through the tax of all pure blooded Americans, they want to secede by force despite Californians and the rest of the US autonomic regions, having democratically elected a constitution in the 70's that forfeits the division of Spain.

A part of spain wants its own government so spain sent police to stop it

communists who want to be corrupt without interference but gibs from external sources

Over 20% of the GDP.

And its own ancient history and culture. Its oldest work of literature is 1,000 years old, it had a powerful European Empire that controlled Sardinia and Italy in the Middle Ages, and it was declared an independent Republic on 4 separate occasions. You can see it designated as a real country on this map here made in 1641.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic

Will it turn in to a shooting war? That's all we really care about.

Sources from non jewified sources?

Do you see Californians picking up weapons to fight in a civil war for what they believe?

wtf is that country in the middle of Germany ?

>Germany
Prussia

If I did, I would shoot them.

Spain is basically a communist shithole and sane catalans want to get out.
Imagine if Toronto, San Francisco, Londo were a country, that's Spain.

>Be Catalan communist
>Want to import more shitskin and get tourists out
>Sane
RMMT

Now you see where we Spaniards are at. We are merely waiting to see what happens and decide whether Californians stop their temper tantrum or we have to send in the army.

Catalonia is basically, a beta revolution.

>californians.

Busted.

They are so similar, I have decided to use both words interchangeably.

Probably Bohemia.

Russia trying to destroy NATO and EU. Break it apart, without triggering Article 5.

Nothing more. Hoping Madrid can crack down on the Russian bots, who willingly or unwillingly, are doing Russias bidding over in Barcelona.

I should have clarified. If I saw them, I would shoot them.

>t. Californian

Spanish people want to steal Catalonia's money to get money to settle refugees.

>Countries never have internal conflicts
>It's always the evul Rashans

Spain is a hotbed of degeneracy and satanism is it's normal everyone wants to get out of Spain.

Commielonia will fall.

better don´t touch Galicia, or i think the portuguese will go old style berserker

O hai Hillary.

Tldr, Catalonia is trying to succeed from Spain and Spain is doing much like the north in the american civil war and is saying they will to go to war to keep them in the union.

>Blaeu
Dutch maps best maps

and both faggot-ridden regions need to get their independence and kill themselves under a deluge of shitskins and AIDS.

Say something different, you are posting the same folder of jpgs in every thread, we all know how to find pics in google.

If they are going to kill themselves anyway, we might as well do the purge ourselves and keep the lands. No reason to gift lands away to commies.

Not him but here you go.

You are all shameless liberals that spend the last 4 decades becoming one of the most degenerate societies in the western world.

We saw it all in technicolor thanks to the glorious works of people like Bigas Lunas and Almodovar and suddenly you wants us to believe that Catalanes are the real degenerates and that's low but not for your standards.

i really like you spain. don't listen to the 12% white americans. you're whiteness shall never be doubted.

Will Catalonia actually declare independence Monday, or are they just bluffing?

Sorry but Spain is degenerate and none deserve to live there.
Btw if you notice it's always the same butthurt spanigger making all the anti-Catalonia threads and posts like this . Always the same person posting always the same pics. Control your own people or don't cry when you're paid with the same coin.

>do the purge ourselves
yeah, that's TOTALLY gonna happen

no, what is actually happening is your faggot tumour is shitting up the entire country instead of its own well contained area. You get rid of them through independence, you get rid of their influence, all the refugees they want to bring in, all their weight in the political scale towards communism. They're dragging your society down, and you won't purge a single one of them.

>George Soros is funding the independence of Catalonia
liveleak.com/view?i=74f_1506888240

"Germany" is actually a pretty recent nation compared to to other European countries; used to be a bunch of city states and Princes squabbling.

Indeed Spain is degenerate.
>tfw 3 million faggots in Madrid
>tfw when the population of the city doubled and half were sodomites

The whole Spain is a malign tumor.

>leftist faggots acting like leftist faggots

>Catalonia is trying to succeed from Spain
>succeed

Catajew bullshit, check your shit.

>yeah, that's TOTALLY gonna happen

Correct.

like Quebeq, but our politicians are retarded and won't do anything until it's too late
(PRO TIP it's already late)

>Spain
>white

True, yet somehow Cacacucks still manage to stand out.

Because they want to be left alone.

Apparently you can be a degenerate under current EU borders all you want for Sup Forums now.

Here is the red pill

Spain
>artificial nation just like Belgium and the USSR
>consist of smaller nations while the largest one Castille is using soft-power on others
>one of the smaller nations Catalonia wish to save themself from assimilation and secede

Catalonia
>has disting language and culture than Castille
>unfortunately it is largely settled by spanish immigrants (xarnegos)
>the ethnic Catalans needs to use leftism to convince the xarnegos majority to support independence

Also, do not fall on the Catalonia cuck meme. The ethnic Catalans and old burgeious one like Mas and piudgemonst are actually based and right-wing.

Spain is not degenerate, Barcelona and Madrid, the biggest cities are obviosly shitholes, what a big surprise huh?, as all the big cities of the western culture, even knowing that, Barcelona its even more degenerate than any other zone of Spain.

But well, you can do the things by a real democratic way (because you dont want to, then you try by the illegal way, you get nothing, and now you are the only butthurted posting the same shitty jpgs in every thread to prove what? that a big western city is a shithole? breaking news.

What would a pole know?

>over 1/2
wew lad catalonians are like jews
>muh 6 gorillion euro contribution to spain xarnego!

Rootless, international financiers are getting rustled that the tax cattle aren't doing what they want.

it WAS Part of a powerful European Empire that controlled Sardinia and Italy in the Middle Ages,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_of_Aragon#Nationalist_revisionism

They dont want to send Madrid their tax revenue but all the money they save they'll blow it on muslim immigrants.

Spartero was right.
Bomb Barceloma nao

Yes, but it is strange how the Aragonese army are here remember as the catalan.

Damn right it will.

Keep eating separatist propaganda.

are you retarded? It was the Crown of Aragon, Catalonia didn't even exist back then, it was just some regions that weren't a nation by itself and a count of Barcelona (who thanks to marriages happened to be the King of Aragon during those times).

No soy polones :^)

I think neither Spain or Catalonia have really thought this through at all. This does not end with "sending the Army in". What then? How do you bring Catalonia back into the fold after such a rupture? What do you do if/when an insurgency starts? For that matter, what do you do if the Army suddenly finds itself dropped in a region in open rebellion?

WTF so liberal = good economy??

>Catalonia declare independence
>Scotland leaves the UK
>EU proceeds to implode

Remind me again how is this a bad thing?

Simple, we kill them all.

>thnic Catalan
>Puigdemont
You know Puigdemont has Andalusian ancestry, right?? And Mas probably does too.
>Puigdemont
>Mas
>right-wing
How can someone be so deluded?

Spain is gay, Catalonia is gayer.

That as little to no intrest, you can explain it tough because the aragonese crown had plenty of aragonese, catalan, italian and others among it's ranks

Separatism itself is a good thing and Catalonia is different from Castille, but, as I've posted before, the Catalonia separatist movement is financed by Soros. Hell, "Podemos!" is leftist scum, they've even used Dilma Roussef's picture (Brazilian brainless ex-president, she was kicked for being a stupid lesbian) during their campaign. What they want is small nations to easily control.

Catalonia shouldn't separate for now.

No guns to rebel with, you can't rebel in Spain, it's really really hard for civilians to get even handguns. You'll need army support to rebel and our army is mostly right wing based Spanish chads.

Because the Crown was a confederacy led by Catalonia and with the name of "Regno, Dominio et Corona Aragonum et Catalonie" but later it was abreviated to just Crown of Aragón and spaniards use this to say that Catalonia belonged to Aragón which is not true. Not only Catalonia was the most important part but also the capital was in Barcelona, the kings were catalan and the flag of the Crown is now the flag of Catalonia.
Just look in a map where Aragón is located, anyone with a brain can see that a landlocked kingdom like Aragón can't be a maritime power conquering many places in the Mediterranean.

World is on their side user. I honestly hope they secede. One revolution will spark another.

You guys can cry "commies! commies!" all you want but in the end, smarter people, who are naturally good-hearted, will win. The world will erupt in celebration.

If I see your graph correctly he is only Andalusian by his mother, which in based families does not count. The patrilineal lineag is what matters.

Manolo, there is no reason to support Spain. It is on pair with Sweden.

2008:
>Catalans: We've draftet our new autonomy statute. It's approved by the catalan and the spanish parliament.
>PP: Hmm what's this you wrote catalans are "sovereign"? This cannot be! Constitutional tribunal!
>CT elected mostly by govt, parliament and senate. PP and PSOE are like Democrats and Republicans the two big parties. They both agree to have CT cancel the catalan statute
>supreme catalan butthurt
>we're sick of your shit spain, now we want to collect our own taxes like Basque Country and Navarre
>spain: lolno
>massive catalan butthurt
>catalonia: we're sick of your shit spain, we want independence

2015:
>CiU and ERC, two big catalan nationalist parties decide to get together for catalan elections under the banner of making a referendum even tho spain said we can't
>this coalition gets 62 seats, need 68 for majority
>the only ones who are ready to go full referendum are the stinking commies with 10 seats
>allrighty then

2017:
>catalonia: i'ma making my referendum nao
>catalonia has their referendum
>spain spergs out and sends in riot police despite no violence and despite rajoy saying that it's a worthless referendum
>even more catalan butthurt
>king comes on tv, says saparatists are illegal and should stfo
>spanish govt is pleased
>even more catalan butthurt
>catalonia: independence first thing monday morning

>smarter people, who are naturally good-hearted, will win. The world will erupt in celebration.

>castilian intellectuals
I'm amused how can't you be aware of your own mental retardation.

Sodomized brain during childhood

>Spain: lolno
>Sends in the army
>Catalans butthurtt
>They lose all autonomy
>Spain: lolyes

And everyone lives happily ever after.

>tfw to insults catalans you need to tell them that they're of the same blood of yourself
You have a very low consideration of yourself Manolo.

It's not financed by Soros ffs. Why talk about things you have no clue about?

Isn't the regional police armed? There are like 17,000 of them. That is no small beer, especially if the local population decides to come out en masse. IED's are not hard to make at all, and neither is the urea based explosives to make them a thing. And if there is a general uprising it would not be hard to overrun military bases and national police stations to take their shit.

It's only an insult because they think they are better than us, when they are in fact us.

>1/2 the wealth and investments in the country

...no.

>o-only paternal lineage counts!
That's not how genetics works you autistic Croatnigger. Through this rule I'm fucking Catalan too considering my paternal side has Catalan-Aragonese surnames.
>i-it doesn't count!
All this damage control holy shit. Keep posting pictures from Madrid and Gijon, including LE EPIC POLLS that include Catalonians, and posting the pic of the naked guy who runs the Declaration of Human Rights spanish account and saying how BASED Cuckalonia is and how KEKED the rest of Spain is, the delusion! You know nothing about this country.

>this level of LARPing

desu they sound better than the rest of your poor country.

High local taxes, their government spends a huge quantity of money maintaining a mafia style network. Their finances management is so awful that the debt is rated as junk, only spanish government is their financial source

>Isn't the regional police armed? There are like 17,000 of them
source?

WATCH STEFAN MOLYNEUX'S VIDEO ON IT

it explains what has happened the last 11 years and why we are at this point

youtube.com/watch?v=FRU-CL9HNW8&t=40s

make up your own conclusions

>1/2

It's 1/5 lmao

>Separatist propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3N444t7m0A

>dialect of spanish

fucking hell you people, catalan is a language, like french or italian

Podemos has nothing to do with Catalan independence. Also, if they stay longer as part of Spain the ethnic Catalans will disaper due to assimilation.

that video is garbage

Pretty much this.

16,869 active and reserve officers according to Wikipedia.

>Sound

Keypoint. La Mancha and Madrid generate more and score better in PISA scores. This meme that catalans are superior has no meme magic.

Facts hurt, I know.

>California
>Fighting ever
pic related would happen almost immediately. The non-communist counties of California would call for secession.