What is the blue hose, Sup Forums? (Is it a hose for a machine gun?)

It appears to have the same tape on it that is resting on the table. An user in another thread speculated that this hose could be from a water cooling machine gun. Seeing as I know jack SHIT about machine guns, I wanted to float this thread here on the off chance that an user here actually knows this shit. Needless to say, if there is proof that the shooter used a full fledged fucking machine gun, it would destroy the gun-grabbing narrative of the retarded left.

Any ideas on what this blue hose could be? Why the devil would he have a blue hose right there in the middle of all of his shoot-em-up stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
rockler.com/dust-collection/dust-collection-hose
youtube.com/watch?v=UpTINF2qyvk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNV9UdnHds
youtube.com/watch?v=va7ymhO2v8s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You waste trips on a water cooled machine fun theory? Shameful desu

Better than another BLACKED leafpost or something. Neck ya self.

Do you see the hammer in the right picture ? Maybe now we know how he broke the window

Snorkel.

/thread

It's an enema tube that he used before he offed himself. Don't want to have shitty pants when you're dead, very undignified.

I too want to know what this was for,
orig thought air compressor but water yeah maybe

MOSSAD PSY OP THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

kys

Hello Jew

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

Yep. The hammer was brought to smash the windows. What purpose could a blue tube serve, though? I'd really like to know what this tube is. Surely it is related to the shooting.

there's a go-pro taped to the hose you see

It's a hose for clips

A hose for clips? Can you elaborate?

Looks like a hose of this kind. (search for carpet cleaning hose)

i'm guessing a snorkel, maybe rigged to diving tank in case the cops gassed him on entry.. maybe the old boomer thought he gould keep fighting. when you look closely it sure looks like snorkel with a clear bite guard. water cooled machine guns aren't used anymore and really haven't been for years. at least not on squad level autos

vacuum cleaner hose?

CPAP machine hose? Maybe?

Maybe a snorkel hose?

It's a dildo pen

Interesting.

LMAO that's what I thought at first.

tfw the mossad guy has to thread slide, by calling thread slide. I see you, you yid fuck.

bump for interest

The green tape on the table was used to attach the end onto the blue hose.

The green tape from the table was used on the the end of the hose.

Best guess for hose is a makeshift personal breathing device in case LEO used gas

Machine gunners use Mattress inflators to clear smoke from the firing area.

This makes a good amount of sense

BUMP THIS THREAD
BUMP IT

the picture has pretty bad exposure. I adjusted it down a little using shitty software.

perhaps someone could do a better job. But it seems like blue hose, duct tape, and something i can't make out

"Copy right Chad wooters" Explains EVERYTHINGggg

A rag maybe?

No

Looks like the hose for a CPAP machine, minus the mask attachment.

There's another thread on this that had hundreds of replies. Yours is the theory that makes the most sense.

**for others -Not cpap for use - why would it be laying under guns, this is a bed time device

KYS shill fag.

This info also came out in the hose thread. THIS is the real smoking gun. Last night Someone posted this and it was confirmed by a FoP guy. Said it was up for an hour, then gone.

Its a small camera on the end of a hose....Thats what they dont want to tell you

My wife is studying to be an MA, she says it could be either a CPAP hose or a ventilator hose, but it's hard to say without a close up picture.

Tube from a CPAP machine is a possibility, maybe he had sleep apnea

Cpap hoses are clear to allow inspection for mold.
afaik

ffs, use your eyes and brain, its the hose for the air hand pump (white cylinder with black handle) next to the mags

GIVE THIS LEAF PASSAGE DURING THE DAY OF THE RAKE

Makes the most sense to me.

Also why is everyone saying the note is held down with an ashtray? Looks like a roll of tape to me.

>its the hose for the air hand pump (white cylinder with black handle) next to the mags
That's a table.

beer bong/funnel?

maybe he need to transfer some liquids??

Camelpak hose.

This has potential as well. The hose could be made of that morphable material to move and hold the camera in place

Yeah, now that you mention it, that's true. I should have known that already, since I'm on ASV therapy for sleep apnea myself. Brain fart on my part. That being said, my wife did point out that ventilator hosing for intubation and airway hook ups in ER situations is often times blue.

See pic with better lighting.

I bet the hose is rigid and there is a camera taped to it.

yes you put a hose on a gun and it becomes fully automatic you fucking moron

Only plausable theory but why kill himself so early before swat arrived?

Hammers on that glass? Do you realize the strength of that glass plus that coating used adding more strength?!
Hurricane rated glass/ windows (we call them lites) takes a pounding. How long would it take to punch out those windows without people noticing?!! Cmon anons, get real!

Too thick. Camelpaks are thin hoses.

Also, why set up a camera in the hallway to see LEO coming. Perhaps he was worried they would use gas to incapacitate him before he could off himself?

its a snorkel so when they gas his room he could put it on and hang his head out the window and keep shooting.

None of this makes any sense, which is why I have so many doubts as to the official narrative being touted by the media

Hurricane rated glass in Nevada. Ha! A system engineer would never install glass that exceeds the requirements of the building code.

I think the question is - what was it was going to be used for. It wouldn't be carelessly lying next to the defensive position shooting nest.

he had a shop vac and used it to vac up spent shells ..he brought it expecting to litter the floor with shells and to avoid slipping on them as he moved between the windows and moved about getting new mags etc... shop vacuum to pick up spent shell casings.

LEO has helicopters. They could fairly easily fire gas through the open windows.

That is true. If this guy was indeed the shooter, I highly doubt he was alone. Too many videos showing muzzle flash from lower floors.

Exactly. It had a purpose. The question remains what precisely.

>he had a shop vac and used it to vac up spent shells
or (1) something to blow the shells (or broken glass) out of the way (2) something to cool the weapons down ?

this place sells blue hoses

rockler.com/dust-collection/dust-collection-hose

locations within his knows addresses and travels

spent shell casing vacuum

youtube.com/watch?v=UpTINF2qyvk

Where is the giant pile of shells in the picture, downstream of the hose? No way in hell would he stop to vacuum up shells, and why would he attach something to the end? Why not use an actual 2" shop vac hose?

>Route 91
>Twin Towers behind stage

wrong wrong wrong. why? for what purpose? who the fuck has time to vacuum shit like that up while killing people?

>Where is the giant pile of shells in

they're inside the vacuum there were breaks between vollies

hundreds of spent shell casings under foot would be like walking on marbles he's risk falling all over the place moving between guns and windows and reloading ..

yeah, that's what he was doing while he wasn't shooting... vacuuming up shells... do you hear yourself?

+ Zip code of Mandalay bay is 89119 (911)

have you ever tried to run around a room with thousand of spent shells under foot?

>spent shell casing vacuum

This takes too much time. You shot continuously. You think he vacuumed the room afterwards ? I'd go with blowing it in a desired direction. Perhaps he mounted the hose with the duck tape somewhere near the weaponry..

Hi clearly you've never walked around near a support weapon. you shuffle. or just walk. like a normal human person.

It's not a vacuum or shell blower; this whole theory makes no sense at all

are you like a thread slider or some shit?

so maybe he wore it like a snorkel hanging it outside the broken window to breath with all the smoke from the guns?

Machine gunners use Mattress inflators to clear smoke from the firing area.

any other pictures of the room come out? no idea what the hose is connected to, or if its connected to anything at all.
>The real shooters planted the note, pen, and tape. Hose used to vacuum up blood to make it look more like a suicide.
>Shot in chest, dragged his body until blood lined up with his head
>Vacuum up blood drag marks

Now, this makes more sense. the amount of cordite would be overwhelming.

THIS
SHIT
HERE

One question that comes to mind, is the location of the hose. Why is it placed in the middle of the room ? Why in close proximity to the suite cases or the chairs ?

The flashlight silencer didn't work.

Honestly, I think it was used to gas the room after he was done. that's just me though.

>just

That's obviously blood spatter either from when the bullet exited the top of his head or when his head hit the ground.

say for instance he used the hose and modded a gas mask.. while shotting the hose hung outside like ten feet or what have you so he had fresher air .. after he was done and went into suicide mode he just dropped it there.. maybe its attached to a mask out of view

>"OH MAH GAWD TRAIL OF BLOOD"
You can clearly see the "trail of blood" leads up to the gun.... which was probably resting in that pool of blood after he shot himself..... and the Cops probably kicked away to make sure he didn't come back to life and shoot anyone....

I bet you believe in the flat earth theories as well.

i luv that smell, kiddin me

or maybe...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtNV9UdnHds

youtube.com/watch?v=va7ymhO2v8s

I think this explanation is the most plausible so far. Also, this user seems to have knowledge of automatic weaponry and be quite rational.

The vacuum theory is impractical for many reasons: Dragging a vacuum up there AS WELL AS all those guns, ammo, etc; it doesn't sound like he stop firing for long between magazines, certainly not long enough to start vacuuming. Wouldn't it be easier and faster just to use a stiff broom or a tool similar to a croupier's rake? Or just kick them out of the way? Or jump over them? He had plenty of room, the floor was not swimming in shells. Also, why do anons presume that he/they went from window to window very often? Maybe he/they only changed window once? Or never changed?

Snorkel theory = plausible but again, dragging up a compressed air tank as well as all the other stuff, why no full face mask to protect the eyes as well? Only a (possible) bite guard on the end of the hose. Surely you would want a tank that you can wear to be able to move with it, so where is it? Why wasn't he wearing it?

Camera: Why would anyone do this? What possible use would it serve?
>I will begin my killing spree soon, but first let me tape this camera to this hose, since I carried them all the way up here after buying this hose for this particular purpose.

This fucking hose has got me like HMMMMMM

KEK