Why didn't the King of Midland use the Bakiraka or the Black Dogs during the 100 year war?

Why didn't the King of Midland use the Bakiraka or the Black Dogs during the 100 year war?

Seriously, I've loved every second of this Manga so far but it's starting to feel like a villain-of-the-week / filler arc.

These enemies are just coming out of nowhere.

Bakiraka are high skilled assassins, they are not as versatile in a 100 year war as you might think
Black Dogs leave a fucking mess wherever you release them, and you have to carry them there first, which in a big-ass war probably means hundreds of kilometers. during the entire trim you will have to bring along an entire harem of bitches to keep Wyald calm
there you go

He did, they were just used on the outskirts away from the main forces to avoid Wyald raping everyone.

The kind did use the Black Dogs, they were disbanded and sent to the outskirts of the kingdom because Wy was raping and massacring everyone. Including their own people.
This getting out would cause people to not support the king, possibly causing revolution within the kingdom.

Go away Hawks

The left one doesn't make much sense.

I just re-read everything and you're absolutely right. You can feel how Miura has no idea what he wants to do anymore.

He knows what he wants to do considering that they've been talking about taking Casca to the utopia known as Elfheim so that she would be safe.

It's more than likely that he did, but the story follows the Hawks and their exploits, not the parties you mentioned.

addresses it well from an in-story perspective.

Am I the only one who feels weird about Guts' anger? It's been so fucking long, I just don't buy it anymore. Basically, ever since his anger started being portrayed as something other than him, something he himself is hostile to, it stopped feeling genuine.

I always pictured the wolf as pure madness
Reminds me of Soul Eater

God I hate this panel so much. Out of all the rape scenes this one hit me most the hardest.

Don't forget she went to hell after this.

"Don't ask about the dragon."

why?
i don't remember

Seriously, do we have any conformation that heaven even exists in the Berserk universe?
Because it seems like you either go hell, or turn into a vengeful spirit and THEN go to hell.

Out of ALL the rape scenes? O, My sweet summerchild.

I'm pretty sure that Berserk is going to have a gay "and then Guts destroyed both the idea of evil and all the supernatural entities in the universe, and now Midland is our world" shit.
The last few pages are going to depict a group of office coworkers who are clearly reincarnations of the main characters, sharing the morning coffee.

What kind of mental illness do you have? Miura would never do something like that.

is the manga worth to read after the conviction arc? i've been reading a couple of chapters after that and it's getting pretty different with all the cute witches and guts new band of the hawk shit.

Drop it. It's getting more magical from here.

>starting to feel like a villain-of-the-week / filler arc.
>starting

Welcome to 1998, fampai.

Up to you, at least give it a shot.
Although the hardest thing to adjust to is Guts mellowing out.

Yes he will. I can see it

>Guts, a redeemed Griffith, a sword-wielding Zodd and the Skull Knight rush towards the Idea of Evil, sword in hand
>BECAUSE WE'RE HUMANS, WE'RE GOING TO FORGE OUR OWN FUTURE!
>HIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>The four swords stab the thing at the same time, killing it for good

Considering nips have a hard on for characters who go around cursing god and then go on to ascend past godhood themselves, I'd say maybe.
The only difference here is Guts isn't a barely legal androgynous male.

Read it and find out for yourself, post-Conviction tends to be fairly divisive. Personally some of my favorite moments in the series happen in that timeframe.

Nothing like that ever happened, nothing hints to that happening, and nothing like that will happen.
Christ, man. Has the anime made you hate berserk this much?

The left one is the hawk translation, it's very bad. And in some cases it completely changes the meaning behind things.

I'm joking, man.

I thought you only went to hell if you were an Apostle,an Apostle's familiar or a really bad person.
So the branded go to hell as well?

Jesus christ. Glad this is still on my backlog because one chapter a decade. At least now I know which translation to go for.

Shit, you got me.

This is really vanilla compared to the one were the chicks give birth

I'm believe we're on the golden arc 2.0, it was like this when Guts was part of the band of the hawk.

At some point things will get dark.

Yes. The Duke was taken there by his wife, she was branded.
The half eaten guy was there, too. He'll is a sure thing for everyone.

>The Duke was taken there by his wife
I thought it was because she was a heretic that laid with demons
>The half eaten guy was there, too
I thought it was because he dabbled in the occult
You're are most likley correct though, that's sad
Judae,Pippin and the Name less black guy in the background are all in hell, now I am sad