Daily reminder. Tell the British to fuck off. They don't tell us what to do

Daily reminder. Tell the British to fuck off. They don't tell us what to do.

Tell me to fuck off

Fuck off. Reported you to your government enjoy your 15 years locked up.

You did what I told you to faggot :)

Burgico got rekt

I laughed.
What are you doing faggot?

THE COLONIES WERE TERRORISTS

#ImWithBrit

Please come save us burger. We will give you all the 10/10s this island has, just set us free

Fucking brits reeeeeeeeee

Okay but not like not because you told me to or anything.
Fuck off

I say we go to burgerville, get their shithole back on track and return to Europe and clean her out real fucking good.

Fuckk right off, mate.

Tell the British to fuck off.

looks like a despute between dad and son huh?

You don't tell me what to do.

Domestic abuse is real

pls donate

HAHAHAH

Fuck off and pay your TV license.

Baited and outsmarted.

Always fun to take the piss out of burgers.

B-but I don't want to bully them, I always feel bad about it.

Bin that cheek

Kek, the wily Anglo always prevails

>Tell the British to fuck off
Explain?

>I say we go to burgerville, get their shithole back on track and return to Europe and clean her out real fucking good

Fuck me daddy

Be more meek!
Bin that cheek!

I hope US and UK remain bros

Listen here, cunt. We are in this together. The Marshall plan. The unity of intelligence, military and science. We are a unit, an unbreakable bond. Don't listen to the fake flag fags on here.

I'm proud of you, son. We love and miss you

Fuck off, Ahmed.

Don't worry about it, soon Britain will pass a law that bans these faggots from coming on here, lest they go to prison for 15 years.

you have no balls go to your queen Murkel, fuck off.

Too late.
Fox news is filled with them!

How were the new South Parks?

If your not willing take care of yourselfs from armed madmen then we will do it for you. Don't tell us to fuck off when we're the only ones who truely care

more of the same shit like last season, the creators setting up for stuff to happen in later episodes.

pretty lame, but on the bright side they're probably working on the south park game, which is due to release in a couple weeks.

SHALL

I don't want too. I never wanted too.

The power behind the 'British Empire' reconquered the USA in the early 20th century, when it coopted it's monetary system. HQ is the City of London, where it always was.
Wonder how British Intel can get away with Steele dossier and other blatant attempts to steer American 'democracy'.

yeah we can only hope. Im sure the site will be far better without us eh hans?
Then there'll be so much more space for lefty shill opinions and you wont have as many ideological enemies to counter your soros narrative. Rejoice

is your willy feminine

oh yeah, tell me to fuck off

i've been a bad slave

sTEP ON MY DICK

Hey, don't talk shit about the British unless if there's a reason to. They're our greatest ally.

Fuck, bong, you do all that and we might start to like you fucks again.

Spoken like a true yank

It's too late for all that, bong. You lot are gettin' the rope, just as soon as we can arrange it. Sorry, just business, blah blah and all that... but it's you or us.

YOU FUCKING IDIOT!YOU HAD ONE JOB!