Las Vegas Killer wanted to shoot Rap and Pop fans the weekend before

thedailybeast.com/las-vegas-gunman-stephen-paddock-may-have-first-planned-to-attack-chance-the-rapper-and-lorde-concert
>Stephen Paddock rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper.
There goes trumpfags deflections that he was targeting trump supporters.
You're narrative was retarded and is falling apart

Other urls found in this thread:

ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/mass-shooting-suspect-may-have-planned-attack-during-life-is-beautiful-festival
archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that doesn't say he wanted to shoot them dude, that just means it's probably where he got the idea.

>may have
>might have
fake news

>May have
>daily beast

HE WAS A RACIST WHITE GUY WE SWEAR!
HE JUST SHOT UP THE WRONG VENUE! HIS INTENT MATTERS MORE THAN HIS ACTIONS!

>evidence
Like all the evidence you have for your retarded narrative

the daily beast is the only outlet that has reported this
weird, huh?

>YES GOYIM, THERE WAS OF COURSE A CHANCE HE COULD OF SHOT UP A RAP CONCERT, HE WAS DEFINITELY RACIST

>9/10
Should have greentexted it and attributed the qoute to an anonymous expert source familiar with white nationalist mindsets

>yes, trumpfags are the victims because of the complex we have. First we blamed Muslims but of course it was an assassination of trumpfags by libs

looks like CIA niggas are in place to shoot-up any fucking shows they want depending on desired results

>You're narrative was retarded

Wow, you sure told us!

Of course, the obvious explanation is that, being a good, minority-loving Antifa liberal type, he wanted good rooms to WATCH the rap show from, since that would be one of his last celebratory evenings before killing those country-music-loving Deplorables and himself.

dr slattery on david duke's program today half-joked that paddock wanted to do a mass murder, but picked a white festival as to not appear racist. he referenced jeffrey dahmer, who was fine being called a cannibal, serial murderer, gay rapist, etc but would always object to being called racist when interviewed.
it's actually a pretty interesting idea

>may have
>might have
>maybe

Only thing missing was "our sources familiar with his thinking" believe that he could have wanted X to happen.

This is a preemptive media strike. Tells me there is a pretty good chance it's going to come out he was a radical leftist. This is an attempt to downplay the reality that he killed 58 conservatives.

So he might have planned it for September 23

Really makes your neurons fire

>salty little liberal

Man you must be shaking in your boots waiting for the full details of this situation to come out, almost like youre afraid the truth and narrative you dont want is going to come out lol

stay mad pussy lol

ktnv.com/news/las-vegas-shooting/mass-shooting-suspect-may-have-planned-attack-during-life-is-beautiful-festival

>it was a Muslim
>of course it was isis
>Bernie did it
>Soros did it
>cia did it
>you're the dumb one lol

You know why? Becouse Benghazi trail was about to take place exactly one week earlier, but they postponed it one week forward, which was exactly the day of country festival

Absolute nonsense. We're definitely on to something with this guys motives. I'm Now 99% sure that this was a leftist terrorist attack, and it was probably supposed to be 5-10 people before most chickened out.

If he already had these condos rented, he could have easily pointed his guns towards these other events and shot them up.
BUT HE DID NOT. HE SHOT UP A COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL.

>Stephen Paddock liked Lorde and Chance the Rapper he rented multiple condos overlooking the annual Life Is Beautiful Festival, which this year was headlined by Lorde and Chance the Rapper to listen to them.

There goes your narrative

replying to me like a little bitch

Wasn't it leftists saying that though?

FALSE

STOP WITH THIS BULLSHIT

STOP FOCUSING ON PADDOCK

PADDOCK IS A PATSY

This was obviously some racist KKK guy that wanted people to think he was a leftist.

MOSSAD OPERATION

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

This. OP how retarded are you on a scale of 1-10?

PADDOCK WAS A MASON

HE DIED ON THE 32nd FLOOR

MASON LODGE #32 is in vegas

above his brothers garage is the number 320

Op isn't retarded he's a JIDF Jew shill.

>tfw went to Life Is Beautiful

spoopy

he should have killed 'lorde'. she is ugly.

>mentally ill man does what you think he might do
Trumpfags aren't retarded

He should've done that. He fucked up.

>I'm emotionally attached to a foreign politician
ok, muhammad

So still mostly white audience?

I remember seeing some documentary about Dahmer a few years ago, and they interviewed this black woman who lived next to or across from him in Milwaukee. She was crying and saying "Jeff used to make sandwiches for me. Now I know I was eatin' people." I felt bad for her but that was also funny as hell.

>not sure who the bigger troll is you or Stephen Paddock

stay mad biatch

>biatch
Is high school out for the day, you embarrassing teenage faggot?

Brooke Baldwin of CNN
>***blocks your path***
>***demands you to suck her pussy***
wat do?

git ta suckin

imagine being this much of a beta bitch that you can't even reply to me directly

Oh shit Alt-Right white supremacist narrative starts to formulate

Sup Forums on suicide watch

exactly

>see he wasn't really targeting trump voting conservatives! He really wanted to shoot up a rap concert! White terrorism!

Yeah, remember when he shot those places up? It totally disproves he’s a leftist cunt. Didn’t lorde die that day? What a terrible loss.

>dat feminine adams apple
teleporting there now

>Thought crime is just as bad as real crime
Maybe it was the fact they were trump supporters that pushed him over the edge, moron

>lets all start believing the fake news now goys

>YES GOY WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T REALLY THE VICTIMS HERE, HE ALMOST SHOT UP A RAP CONCERT INSTEAD! SEE HOW EVIL AND RACIST THIS WHITE SHOOTER WAS?!?! IT ALMOST HAPPENED!

>implying this isn't just the globalist complex trying to muddy the waters and destroy the true narrative

Whatever happened, the Jews, the semites are to blame. They perverted cultures into toxic and helped create toxic cultures.

They must be undone.

>plans an attack with the precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth

>oh shoot wrong venue :DD

Or rather this is a lie to attempt to disprove the narrative.

This is fake news to make the left feel victimized. Just lol at this stupid shit. Sage

And where's your evidence to support the claim that he planned to shoot up a rap/pop concert?

>>plans an attack with the precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this earth

Your*
You can’t call people stupid if you cannot formulate a sentence without retarded grammatical errors. KYS

What would a country music festival be doing hosting a show for Chance the Rapper?

uhh chelsea clinton's rag said so

>might have
HAHAHAHAHA

>may have planned his attack during the festival
So he planned the attack against the country music concert during the life is beautiful festival. What's your point?

Anons disappoint. The correct answer is
Fuck her right in the pussy

What is wrong with having a bunch of theories? How is that dumb? Its no different than the theory you're floating....which I don't buy because this guy rented hotels around Vegas often....he only shot up one. And with all the planning it doesn't look likely that he just happened to snap at this one.

Nobody is saying any of those things. Nice fucking strawman.

>Bernie Sanders
Isn't he against foreign military interventions?
Isn't that pic bullshit?

ever hear of a dry run retard.

He endorsed Hillary. Nuff said

>He was a leftist commie antifa Muslim convert reptilian pedo illegal alien

Nice try, kike, but nobody’s buying it.

Liberals trying to change the narrative now is just retarded, fuck off and die.

I lost 32 brain cells reading this

This proves nothing. He might have wanted to do his attack anyway with the primary goal of proving how easy it is for people to slip through the cracks, get guns and kill a lot of people. He may have been a gun control advocate his whole life and wanted to give ammunition to the fight for it. He might have cased out this concert and then found out a country concert full of redneck trump voters was taking place in a week and said in his fucked up head, “perfect”.

OUR ONLY WEAKNESS, NOOOOOOO

>could of

>endorsed
He just avoided political suicide, and clearly felt like shit doing it.
Even if you think he did wrong, still doesn't mean he wold be laughing his ass off like that pic.

But if you want too keep believing that fantasy that everyone on the left is hellbent on destroying the world, and keeping yourself politcally shallow.

It's because you people keep trying to remove anything negative from yourselves and slather it all over the right wing that nobody believes you anymore.

Here comes the MSM spin

WILL YOU MAKE YOUR FUCKING MIND UP, ARE YOU A FASCIST OR AN SJW?

No wonder he killed himself.

If he's against it he sure shut the fuck up about it during the election.

>we're always the real victims
Trumpfags are annoying

Leftism is death, it needs to burn regardless of form.

Fucking liberals... I swear to God

>FACT: HE SHOT KILLED 58 PEOPLE AT A COUNTRY CONCERT FULL OF CONSERVATIVES

>LIE: HE REALLY WANTED TO SHOOT BLACK PEOPLE. I HAVE NO PROOF OTHER THAN HE TRIED TO RESERVE HIS ROOM EARLIER. DERP DERP #FUCKDRUMPF #RESIST #ITSCURRENTYEAR #FUCKWHITEPEOPLE

You liberals are fucking disgrace to the human race. Kill yourselves

>2017
>still believing this

kill yourself commie faggot
bernie may prefer that they starve to death, but he'll take dead proles any way he can get them

ok then you admit this pic is bullshit?

Because you like to repeat that, but it becomes worthless if you blame every leftist for everything wrong in the world

btw, Hillary and Obama are not leftists, why did you even bring leftism into this?
Hillary and Obama have been sucking wallstreet dick for decades. Remember Hillary's private wallstreet speeches
The only leftists in that pic is the odd one out that shouldn't be there.

how about you switch flags and suck start a 12ga you scum

>lol Bernie just want dead people beacuse he's and ebil leftist
He doesn't. Hillary and Obama on the other hand took very active roles in wars worldwide.

This is exatly the reason people don't take you seriously, because instead of actually having a consistent political discourse, you just spout retarded things about everyone you don't like being the same shit and all evil.
Stop living in the fantasy world of simplified politics

Pretty sure CBS VPs and teachers were saying it was Trump supporters not us. We were busy blaming the eternal Jew/ISIS. Wanting to target concerts does remind me of a certain group of sand niggers though.

Again, nice fucking strawman. Personally, I'm not a big fan of Trump, but I'm willing to give him a chance and I will support the president of the United States. I also never said we're always the victims. Either stop deliberately misinforming or shit the fuck up altogether.

defend your case instead of posting memes over the internet

here you are nothing but talk, so talk with some sense instead of talking empty threats

Did they read his dead brain's "mind"?

Did he admit to this in a manifesto?

If not it's just a speculative assumption.

>I was at life is beautiful

Your retarded theories about 6 gorillion shooters on illuminati monuments are just that.

What about this:
>be Steven Paddock
>a little psychopathic
>working for the state
>someday you get contacted with an offer:
30 years unlimited cashflow for a false flag in return
>know when you don't do it, they will get you + family anyway
>try it at another festival>chicken out
>get another chance by the deep state in Vegas this time

Because that's how it works in the ME, your family gets gibs for you becoming a martyr.
He took good care of his family didn't he?
Interesting is that this is the exact opposite of clientele..
>divide & conquer

That said I think he was just an empty psychopath nutjob like his father. Maybe.

screencap!

>CONCERT FULL OF CONSERVATIVES
Your only evidence of them all being conservative was the fact that it was a country music concert.....

>user its common knowledge that you must be a registered republican to listen to country music .Its literally the law user, its a felony

I personally hang out with Dems that won't shut the fuck up about country music.

it's not a threat, i just want you to kill yourself before you can put your harmful and dangerous ideas into practice, or teach them to any more poor, greedy idiots