Ask a Globalist N.W.O Supporter anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you do to support the NWO.

not using a question mark

How do you feel knowing there are thousand of Breviks ready to fight you ?

I don't care, once technology progresses enough there'll never be Breivik born and everyone else will be mind controlled.

Shitpost in Sup Forums

You do realize you're an expendable pawn, right? You won't be able to survive the living hell the NWO has in stock for all of us.

>Shitpost in Sup Forums

So you fight the Good Fight with your shitposting on Sup Forums?

Damn straight, dawg.

I am hoping to join the NWO police force, I want to rekt the shit out of civilians who refuse to act civilized.

I don't think you realize what the NWO is or what they plan to do. If you're a native spaniard, chances are you'll be in the cellblock next to mine, waiting to be experimented upon.

Where did I leave my car keys?

Does all the selling out make you feel empty when you go to sleep at night?

Sounds great to me, Cybernetics enhancements for the win. NWO are going to need a police/military force my man. Don't you want to be part of a totalitarian technocracy with a heavy emphasis on genetic modification and cybernetics enhancements?

Beating commies, hippies and anarchists like Robocop

It makes me comfy

Check under the sofa

What makes you think this will be to your benefit?

>spanish cocksucker
>supports the NWO
No suprise there. Spanish people are the 2nd worst people of Europe, after britcucks. They might even be worse now that I think about it.

You're literally a subhuman retard, they plan on exterminating 95% of the population, and if you're lucky enough to survive you'll get brainchipped and lose free will, you'll be more machine than human, an actual zombie.

How will you respond to the strasberg incident that is approceing

He's retarded.

What does jew cock taste like? Motza?

I want a system where commies and niggers get rekt before they are even born. Ghetto niggers would not exist in a totalirian, militiralistic NWO that does not care about citizens or feelings. Only progress and the rule of law.

Subhumans are expendable.

This sounds like such a pleasant world to live in. It's like getting to the end game of Darksouls after playing NG+7 and having beat all of the bosses multiple times, found every weapon and set of armor, rolled every character type....

What's left at the end of it all? A hollow empty feeling.

Free will does not exist. Most people are already zombies, they just delude themselves into thinking they are free and not limited by their genetics.

Romantic people like you will never accept nor understand this, your claim to be above your emotions while you are absolutely controlled by your feeling. It's funny to watch.
-

A NWO society could never be compared to what we have right now. Genetically modifying fetuses to have an IQ average, than in comparison to what is right would be around 140 to 160, would create such a exponential progress in the rate we make leaps in technology and science, that things like boredom might simply not exist anymore and if it does exist, we'll find a solution.

>militaristic
lmao you fucking retard there is no place for you in the NWO, you'll be killed and replaced by a machine, and you will probably celebrate it you fucking eternal cuckold

What incident?

You're not part of the elite lmao you fucking subhuman retard. You're expendable. You will be killed, and you deserve it too.

Keep it up. Keep shitposting. We believe in free-speech here

You cannot win against the NWO. I recommend you start saving money, stop being a fucking nihilistic anarcho loser and get a job. Join the army for a couple years just for the military training. When the time comes, if you are a no body, you'll fucking die and miss the best golden age of humanity we have ever witnessed.

Just by the way to write, I can tell I have a better chance than you. Catalonian cuckhold.

You assume you and your kin will be part of the ruling class. The NWO's plan is for all of us to be part of the raped by nigger class. We're harder to control than nogs

Tell me about the ritual sacrifice in Vegas.

Join the army, raise to a high rank. NWO will not waste patriotic people with experience and proven record.

im not catalonian you fucking tard lmao

youre the nihilistic retard, holy shit. you'll be annihilated and you deserve it, you literally calling for it

>NWO will not waste patriotic people with experience and proven record

I find it funny that people think this is the work of the NWO, this is merely the side effect of letting rats be rats. These incidents do not occur because the government want to take away your weapons, these incidents occur because weapons are available to population.

>Being this triggered

Okay. This is now official a distraction thread and you're a fucking retard.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

I find it funny that Sup Forums knows and asserts that niggers will be niggers, yet they are surprised when a population that lets weapons be widely available to people will not result in mentally ill/genetic failures doing on a rampage by their own will.
-

Hahaha, the NWO would not even need to take the weapons away if they Civilians weren't fucking retarded.

Why do you suck dick?

1. Tell us the next happening?
2. How is behind Rothschild and Soros?

I love how you say NWO and not Jews.

Mossad is the Rothschilds personal intelligence agency.

NWO does not belong to the Jews, it belongs to anyone who is high IQ and driven. There's more Jews on it, simply because Jews on average are smarter so they'll be a higher representation of them in there.

I don't have that kind of info

wrong. NWO is run by the Super Jew Rothschild.

Schizophrenia, honestly. I have no fucking idea what retards think the NWO has any need to be leaving retards messages for a bunch of losers with no life to find out. There's also no demons involved, mostly because demons are not real.
Sometimes I feel like I am talking to cavemen with Yakub tier ideologies.

How does it feel to be on this board every day seeing how common retardation is?

How does it feel knowing the internet figured out this was a ritual sacrifice in 24 hours?

Like I said about, it's like talking to some Yakub tier African tribu. People hang on to delusion furiously, and any attempt to explain why they are wrong is simply a lie to mess with them.

I am surprised they didn't say even more retarded stuff right after the incident.

>Everything that happens is because the NWO
>People are not fucking retarded, mentally ill and deluded all by themselves

After sometime, any sympathy people could have for people like you, vanishes and they kind want to see you die. It's hard to care about mentally retarded people.

Israel will burn to the ground.

>DA NWOO IZ MERIOTOKRASSI!!!!

I hope so

You must ne náivest buffoon I've ever seen on this site, don't you understand it, the NWO is not going to wipe out the nog hordes, they'll hold on to them and wipe you out for being too intelligent for your own good.

Genetic engineering and life expansion will be predicated on wealth, which is becoming consolidated in increasingly smaller circles. You will be ashes in this world you seek. What you want and what you'll get are clearly not the same thing. What do you gain from supporting them?

So does that mean I dont get the job?

A better future for humanity, the survival of the species.

We'll see

So you want to be mindcontrolled while the elite rake all the benefits?

If you are feeling that nothing doesn't matter why don't you just end your life instead?

Intelligent, but not intelligent enough to stay out of such things, so not really that intelligent... are they?

No, I am aspiring to be the one putting mind control chips to niggers

How will this translate to a better future for humanity? Clearly ((they)) will remain after it all pops off. Now you have a small number of genetically modified humans who are not bound by a need to produce, since the robots will do that for them.

Mark Zuckerberg and the Rothschilds are now buff and can live for 1000 years. The rights of the individual have been eradicated and the randomness of genetic propagation has been reduced to an algorithm. How is this better?

They are the only ones with the intellect to survive millions of years. The mass average so ridiculously useless....they are not up to bar for the task we have ahead of us, evolution won't give us the answer either, it's too slow of a process.

Then you would probably have to be one of the very best cybernetics researchers out there when the technology becomes available, which is unlikely given the competition.

Hypothetically speaking, even if you were the brighest it still wouldn't guarantee a seat at the high table for you. I'm sure through nepotism they would rather get someone from their own tribe or blood.

I can try, but at the end of the day my survival does not trump the survival of my species. I will die one day anyhow.

You will fit in just fine here.

Is the NWO full of communist bastards?

I'm confused. While I agree the mass of humanity is useless, so is a bird, so is a fox, so is a polar bear. They serve their function in this world presently, but in the long term their extermination doesn't matter much. Life is beautiful because of the ugliness and perfection. You still haven't explained how a brainy Jew who lives a million years does any tangible benefit that couldn't be accomplished using the same tech in a fascist society.

No. People who are controlled by their emotions do not often make it to the top.

I don't believe a fascist society like that would happen, althought I would prefer it to the NWO. Mostly because those in the NWO are way smarter, more funded and already own the platforms by which fascism would grow.

>Mostly because those in the NWO are way smarter, more funded and already own the platforms by which fascism would grow.
I'll grant you that, as I agree. However, given that tech like crispr already exists, we could maintain separateness and massage metrics like intelligence. Now you have super smart people from each of their respective nations. Releasing the tech as open source was a good start. We're not dead yet, so active opposition for another 20 years could stop them in their tracks and allow us to create the world you seek.

Our worlds have the same result, yet my vision maintains distinct skin colors and people. This variability is the only thing that will ensure the long-term survival of any species. Overspecialization leads to extinction.