So what am i supposed to think about Russia and putin ? i'm serious here. Are they the good guys? the bad guys...

So what am i supposed to think about Russia and putin ? i'm serious here. Are they the good guys? the bad guys ? The anti heroes ?

When i see the interviews with putin, like the ones with oliver stone. He seems like a cool guy. But as an EX KBG agent, it might all be a lie. And I obviously know every country want's to be the "best". So ofc he's gonna be acting in russias favors in international affairs.

But is the russian "boogey man" real ? Do they still wanna take over the west and make it communist ? or is putin a real change in all this and he's the "good" guy?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_Human_Development_Index
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Russia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_Human_Development_Index#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Putin's a good guy. That's all you need to know.

Putin is not the perfect leader on the standards of pol, but great to Russians that he made their economy grow 10 times in less than 20 years, and holy shit I hope you know the abslute state of Russia in the 90s

Russians are okay

Putin and friends is a globalist cabal that deserves to be hanging from lampposts, just because they stand against Western globalism doesn’t mean Eurasian globalism is good

This is some data
(Based on 2009 data)

Every country in this earth would love to have the entire world as its own you fucking dumbass cuck

He's one of the players in the global domination game, against the other two power players China and the Anglosphere.
Then you have Europe and the arabian states that are struggling to organize into a superpower like the ones above.

He's neither good nor evil. None of them are.

Based with some UNDP data from 2015 an de Russian data from 2009

He talks a lot more sense than western leaders and hopefully when the Russian economy becomes developed we can hope for a multipolar world.

He is an ex KGB and an Eurasian globalist.

I used to think he was a bad guy, but that was when I believed what clinton, bush and Obama said. Now that I know those people are lying sociopaths I’m inclined to think he’s an alright guy.

Putin is the result of the 90s in Russia, where mafias dominated over the Justice system.

He was a former, and notably not-that-competent KGB officer (he was tracked by West Germany for being photographed at the wrong place at the wrong time— google it). In 1992, he and his friends as part of a corporation called the Ozero Collective (former KGB guys) basically stole what was supposed to be food money donated by the Siemens Corporation, as at the time there was a massive food shortage.

That money was used to build cottages / villas along the Black Sea.

Today, he's the head of something called a Kleptocracy, in which mafia members are in government, who end up inevitably stealing state funds for private purposes (to be held in offshore banks, etc.). The Magnitsky Act in the US is a YUGE deterrent to about 18 oligarchs/kleptocrats, in that entry into the US and the usage of US banks becomes impossible for them, freezing some of their assets held there before 2012. Keep an eye on this, since Putin's Manchurian candidate, Trump, might try to repeal it.

The goal is to secure and insure Putin and the Ozero Collective's assets, and the most secure way for him is absolute power over Russia, preventing both internal and external threats to the existence of his now de facto Monarchy / Dictatorship.

He's not efficient enough to compete against people qualified to lead a country, so he kills/jails the opposition if it gets too close to taking power.

He's the bad guy.

Fact is, everyone's bad, but he's worse than the others, as the other oligarchs of the world at least make it comfortable for the citizens to prevent the general desire to topple them.

He's just a Manlet who got lucky.

Sources to these maps
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_Human_Development_Index

Also
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Russia

The only difference between them and the US is we won out after WW2. They would love to help us overthrow our thoroughly corrupt government but only insofar as to obtain world power themselves. They would love to become the next United States, they just aren't able to.

And
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe_by_Human_Development_Index#

Russia is literally /ourguy/.

Ignore stats about AIDS/HIV and alcoholism in Russia. It's all lies.

> Keep an eye on this, since Putin's Manchurian candidate, Trump, might try to repeal it.

He's out for himself. And for Russian interests. He's not a communist. I respect what he's done domestically, but he sides with whoever will be the naughtiest abroad. I respect him but unlike some people over here do not regard him as a saviour

Our leaders should have the same attitude to their countries as he does to his

The way to understand Russia is simple. Just think of vikings, what was their goal? Nothing, but death and destruction. Destruction is in their genetic composition. Vikings did not kill because they were bad people, it was in their blood to do it.

Same thing with Russia. They like wars, they like guns and fighting. Physical fighting, global fighting. Competition against the West is their only goal. They literally have no other skills or desires. Living peacefully and developing your country makes them depressed. It's the same way the West was before WW2.

Hit the sweet spot, didn't I

It's the same ideologically like the west minus days.
Because they don't want to hurt the feelings of the millions of sandniggers living there.

*minus fags

so just the same as eveyrother world leader then i assume ? he really isn't that special ? But it did seem like he fixed up their country pretty good by looking at brazil bros charts