Bleach

Isane has a dirty mind. Spoilers soon

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-03/bleach-manga-to-end-in-74th-volume/.103916
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isane is pure.

DELETE THIS

This is end game believe me. excuse my bad coloring

Reminder that we're getting an early release this week. We should probably get spoilers Monday night and see the chapter late Tuesday / Early Wednesday.

OPN Spoilers:

Ginjou says that Kuukaku sent them or something. Tsukishima explains that his trick will work only once; if Ichigo's Bankai breaks again, that's it. Renji's sword gets fixed the same way.

Isshin, Ryuuken, Urahara, and Yuushirou appear. Rukia and Renji are surprised at Ryuuken's appearance; Ichigo says that he's Ishida's father. Rukia and Renji note the resemblance and say that they have met a lot of older relatives of people today, like Hitsugaya's older brother.

Meanwhile the gate is collapsing and Urahara says that he will help them with it at the end.

It enrages me that she got practically zero attention throughout the entire series.

I love my Beautiful and Elegant Water Empress!

>he posted it again

>Rukia and Renji note the resemblance and say that they have met a lot of older relatives of people today, like Hitsugaya's older brother.
What a great pairing.

Why would Kubo even need to give her attention? She's no major character.

She's one of the best girls though. She deserved more.

Hello I work shounen jump today spoiler aizen kill yuhahabaha in water cup moon in silence too He scene the throne to Kami it seem Chad and Ichigo bond end

>Hello I work shounen jump today spoiler aizen kill yuhahabaha in water cup moon in silence too He scene the throne to Kami it seem Chad and Ichigo bond end
Thanks.

Fake

Reposting spoilers:

いちご、有するたわごとが命とりが現場に彼の飛行機を墜落した後に立ち上がるしようとすると、めちゃくちゃです。 「何を...ここにベインをやっています」

いちごに「私は私の息子、あなたの力を与えるために来た」隣ベインは彼の飛行機や土地をオフにジャンプします。彼の前にベインの大物。ナルトは泣いて停止し、オフに彼の服を取り始めとユハ・バッハのポータルに行きます。一方、いちごは、すべて彼の力を取り戻します。

ユハ・バッハは彼の万華鏡を起動し、 「私はそういちごは思わない」と再びいちごの力を取るバックシーンにyaps 、その後マダラにポータルに戻ります。いちごのたわごとはまだ犯されます。しかし、その後、突然墜落した飛行機の移動の下でCIAの死体?

Thanks, senpai.

CIA

>Fake
We all said the same thing about the fullbringer spoilers and look what happened.

I liked the theory that she's the source of his hollow.

Kubo makes all these characters and then does nothing with them. It's a fucking shame.

Of course, user-kun. It's pertinent information that everyone should know about.

So, what will you guys read/watch once Bleach is over?

o-ok

Okay, what is the source about there being more than 4 chapters. I call Bullshit.
We have Ichigo. Rukia, Orihime, Renji, Uryuu is coming, the Fullbringers are here, we still need Time Lord to do something, the Dads on their way this chapter? WHERE THE FUCK IS CHAD?!

HELP ME OUT HERE!

Bleach.

So IchiRuki shitpost just to start shipping wars? Wonderful autistic cancer you represent.

>So, what will you guys read/watch once Bleach is over?
I'm reading 74 ongoing mangas so I'm good.

Who?

>WHERE THE FUCK IS CHAD?!
Who is that?

Boku no Hero Academia.

>IchiRuki ruining yet another thread
What a surprise.

u are right

Ichigo's childhood friend with the mullet.

>what is the source about there being more than 4 chapters.
The only confirmation we got was that the next volume is the final one and that it's going to be released this fall.

I can totally believe that nothing happens this chapter.

This pretty much I also been looking into other manga to get into now that I'll be free. Dorohedoro, Teppu, and Dungeon Meshi.

The source is some irrelevant editor note, it will actually end in 19 chapters.

Ends in 15th anniversary, vol 75, chapter 715 (including negative chapters).

7 (orihime) 1 (ichi) 5 (go)

Mizuiro?

It all makes sense. I fucking love Kubo.

Mob Psycho

I dug up some cancer from my old Bleach folder. I regret everything.

Chad does not have a mullet. He is far to handsome to try and wear that. Would play wingman for.

I'm laughing. Post more, user.

>Chad
Who?

Doesn't 18-year old Tatsuki have the mullet?

"If bleach has a bad end i will burn all the manga of bleach Than i have.

That sounds fucking retarded

Please shere it

I got some garbage to post. Nothing that old though.

I'm not sure if you are white house to the right thing for me to be able to make a difference in my head in a few weeks ago by the way you could send me a little bit of a sudden death

>IchiHime ruining yet another thread
What a surprise.

Yes

Seriously, who is this guy?

Shitpost somewhere else autistic shit stirrer.

I miss her. She was cute.

Can someone make an edit of Tatsuki without the mullet?

I have no idea

Watch Chad come in for the final strike, and ninja kill Bach taking all the glory.

>being this autistic
Shouldn't you be shitposting in a One Piece thread? Maybe My Reddit Academia?
>still doing it

shipping shit aside, isn't ichigo's birthday july 15th?

Indeed

She did herself a favor and left while the getting was good.

Drawfag is backkk. Draw yoruichi lewds

Fuck, I wish Japan didn't have such shit taste and Kubo had been able to focus on the humans more.

That's the whole point, user.

There are far to many faggot even in these threads that have shit tastes that did not like the Fullbringer arc. Sucking captain dicks.

a double standard.

Rukia, Ru in Maru, 0.

That was really it. Most of the Bleach pics have been saved over or deleted over the years.

Don't even bother with them. They're the same people who derail threads whenever they see Rukia in any shape or form.

>a double standard.
>first to post shipfaggotry
Keep playing victim faggot ;3

Jesus the artifacts.

No, it isn't you fucking idiot. How inbred do you have to be to not understand it? Just fuck off you mongoloid.
What a shame. I remember reading some of the old comics on the Bleach comics. Some were really, really awful. I'll go see if I can find any of them.

Taking Captain knot.

Aizen stole a piece of Rangiku when she was a little girl.
Aizen said that White was made from a shinigami base.
Rangiku got a color page in the chapter where Ichigo turns into White.

Here we go again. Another IchiHime chimpout.

RukiPhobia?

>They're the same people who derail threads whenever they see Rukia in any shape or form.
That's not the problem you retard. It's not about Rukia, it's about shipping. Bringing out shipping, no matter who it is, is cancer. So fuck off and stop playing victim.
That's a masterpiece.

Autism cancer ruins another thread. Be sure to report, or hide shitstirers.

>jumping at ghosts
The roles really are reversed. Go make another separate thread like last night. You guys are such fucking faggots I swear.

At least TRY to talk about Bleach.

Shit this one isn't even old.

In other words.
Aizen stole Rangiku's Virginity.

Who hasn't stolen Rangiku's virginity?

Cute. It almost look like a mother hugging her kid.

Gin

to be fair of all the characters to ignore she makes the most sense. Originally he didn't even have a real design for her and just kinda shoved "her" off into a corner of a panel with a voice bubble obscuring her face.

I'm pretty sure that She stole his, user. Just a bit Sake over here and there and wala!!!

You do know that he was actually contributing to the thread? Jesus fucking christ I really think you have some sort of autism.

Stop ruining Bleach threads. Talk about Bleach instead of constantly shitposting.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-03/bleach-manga-to-end-in-74th-volume/.103916

Wouldn't that mean that White is a girl?
Im pretty sure he is a guy

FUCK OFF TUMBLR

STOP SPAMMING YOUR GARBAGE AND INCITING SHIPWARS

AUTISTIC CUNTS

>Spaming Pics of Inoue
delicious / kawai / boobs!

>Spaming Pics of Rukia
Autism cancer ruins another thread
You guys are such fucking faggots I swear.

a double standard

Has a Shinigami died actually by drinking toi much Sake?
What other ways there are?

Report and hide shitposters.

That's not even what happened. Can you seriously, and I'm being serious about this, fuck off? Why do you feel the need to ruin the thread? Why?

Bleach is ending in a month. Can we please have fucking decent threads for the remainder of the series? Then you can shitpost all you fucking want.

>Virginity is female
Come on, Son.
Tensa zanGETsu was a virgin...
Ichigo's last attack vs Aizen was they cumming over Aizen.

ops... a wrong image

Awesome thread!

Aizen "El Mariposón" makes sense now.
>Also
Aizen was too sore that he was sent to a comfy chair

Ukitake died because of illness (sorta). I wonder how much healthcare costs in Soul Society.
Yeah, it was just a mistake ESL-kun. It's not like you have been posting Rui work for the past three threads or something.