The public has a right to know that leftists declared war on our country two nights ago

The public has a right to know that leftists declared war on our country two nights ago.
Why is this being hidden?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
jpost.com/Breaking-News/Israelis-missing-in-Las-Vegas-are-accounted-for-and-safe-consulate-says-506645
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there is no sauce

is there definite proof the guy was antifa?

What are leftists going to do with their war? post sad images on facebook, dye their hair a new color, and shout at buildings?

Wut? Provide proof

My body is willing

ya it never happened if it wasn't put on the internet right?

Warno was sent through internal channels that JP had antifa materials in his room mentioning a pending attack in the Seattle area.

Seattle FOP member confirmed and released photo to outside agency.

Thats where the leak occurred.

The memo is confirmed and true.

Man I really REALLY hope the shooter was Antifa. That would be the best timeline ever, even better than islam convert. Hope you aren't LARPing OP, even if you are thanks for giving me a new prop for my day dreams.

What's the jargon?

Mandalay active shooter (uk sub)?
4 officers killed in line of duty

so the shooter was antifa?

IT WAS JEWS

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

9 to 11 minutes LIKE COME ON

K

>leftists
is that what we're calling the deep state now?

Antifa has gone essentially dark on social media too. Probably busy preparing their firearms and bombs and stuff for their big Nov. 4th commie insurgency.

Keep your powder dry anons, they might be coming to a town near you.

Is this pic real?

Niggers. Does uk sub mean unknown subject?

Jews did this faggot.

Bump

Bumpo

Lmao this is getting slid hard

the pussy hat makes a lot more sense now

antifa is largely jewish user

please be real
please
this gives us gloating rights for the rest of our collective lives
please

Antifa is not MOSSAD

MOSSAD DID THIS

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

this is not confirmed as authentic by FOP

mossad might be antifa tho
from what I gather, every intelligence agency on the planet has some guys in antifa, up to and including us
it wouldn't surprise me if this is reported as antifa/isis related because that's how mossad wants it to look
I mean, think about it
you remember when the dems were all into the idea that Russia hacked the DNC?
well, with all of the evidence pointing toward Russia, you could almost guarantee that it wasn't
it was a ruse
this could be the same thing

it might not be a case of IT WAS ANTIFA or IT WAS MOSSAD
for all we know, it was a little bit of both

open yourself up to the possibility that you haven't considered all of the possibilities

Would they really confirm it?

It was leak and not suppose to be released to the public.

Of course they will deny

This, the force with which certain people INSIST one thing or another makes me suspicious.

He could be FBI, Antifa, and Mossad all at the same time.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Someone linked me to the original thread. Highway patrol user posted it. Then said they pulled the alert an hour later. Hmmmmmmmmm

HPA's the real deal and he doesn't like Antifa at all.

Hrmm

Bumping

He didn't do it. It's nto about him. There were MULTIPLE SHOOTERS

I call bullshit. Fake as fuck. Guilds and unions don't get alerts like this. Someone shopped this and took a pic of their screen. Jesus.. dont be fags

Why can't he have been one of the shooters, if there were multiple shooters?

He could be Antifa and ISIS both. It's already confirmed that the Muslim Brotherhood has given money to Antifa. Also Muslim preachers are often spotted with Antifa especially in places like Ferguson, where they were preaching Islam to the black mobs.

I think there is concern of the public going into a full panic. It's starting to look like Antifa and ISIS are related. The leftists quietly side with the violence of Antifa. This would absolutely destroy the DNC and possibly spark riots.

Someone scan the barcode

>WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

jpost.com/Breaking-News/Israelis-missing-in-Las-Vegas-are-accounted-for-and-safe-consulate-says-506645

This is huuuuge - its official and in the jerusalem post, and proves the jews did it. Spam it all over social media guys - make it go viral!!!!

>he still falls for fake Antifa accounts

Apparently Antifa stuff was found in his possession but we also have people calling him Steven at an Antifa rally.

the most annoying thing about you shills is that you come to this website and it's clear to everybody else but you that you're not from around here because of the way you write
only newfags use exclamation marks
you're here because it's your assignment, and that's understandable
I'm just saying, the least you could do is lurk more, you know
do your fucking job properly

>make it go viral!!!!
are you stuck in the year 2007?
NOBODY TALKS LIKE THAT ON Sup Forums

This, law enforcement in Oregon was also notified of potential Antifa attacks hours after the incident occurred.

Who else advocates for that kind of degeneracy?

this
very telling (and alarming) that the feds see rampant speculation as being preferable to giving even slight indications on why this happened, which is increasingly looking like the muslim/left-wing alliance coming out into the open and taking the form of a military assault on America's playground

How do you know this is true?

this proves shit without the second shooter

Call Seattle PD and let me know what they say
Address: 610 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98124
Phone: (206) 625-5011

Notice how all of the Antifa in America have started dressing up in their retarded little costumes. They look like fucking terrorists. Look at the spread of Islam in Europe and look at their Antifa presence. Now look at the connections between the radical Left and Islam - The radical left ALWAYS defends Islam. ALWAYS. If this shooting in Vegas turns out to be a collaborative effort between Antifa and ISIS gone wrong, holy shit that would be huge if it got out to the public. It sure makes a whole hella lot of sense to me. Seems kind of obvious that they're tied together, now that I start to think about it.

returned numbers 10748770, means nothing to me.
Format: UPC_E
Type: PRODUCT

Do you really think the Police are going to confirm one of their Officers leaked a memo that lowly civilians werent suppose to see?

It's a real account.

It is getting out to the public.

9 to 11 minutes... 9 to 11... 911

I'm a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through the information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

>give your child to moloch, goy

This guy is right so sleepy zzz

+ Zip code of Mandalay bay is 89119 (911)

Was it the jews?????!!!!!

>posts with a meme flag
>calls others shills
Newfags tend to be pro-Israel civic nationalist cucks who are nowhere near red-pilled on the JQ.

Let me ask you some questions. How do you feel about Israel? Do your support Israel’s “right” to exist? Do you support Israel’s right to exist as a jewish state? What do you think about jews? Do you think Sup Forums blaming jews is satire? Do you think the holocaust happened? Do you believe there were homicidal gas chambers used to kill millions of jews with diesel exhaust from a Russian tank engine and also Zyklon-B? Are you a jew? Who won the Hezbollah “war” in 2006: Israel or Hezbollah?

thats a reflection

Hmm. That's not a valid upc code. Too short. If it's just internal indexing we might never know.

There was a chance it was easily identifiable as fake or just stuff like date and time and message #xxxx. It's neither. So it's inconclusive. Thanks.

>post should read:
i watched mr robot and think i am extraordinary but in reality im just another autist on a tibetan cartoon website.

Because it's fake news, and only dumb fucktards don't know that yet.

You dumb fucktard.

Im south of seattle and a bit north of Portland. Getting tired of leftist nonsense, its bad out here.

This guy doesn't really seem to fit the profile of antifa or ISIS

Antifa is younger, more dysfunctional / SWPL, no boomer male this old has ever converted to ISIS

This guy seems like a spook, no doubt spooks are involved in ANTIFA and ISIS

>Antifa is younger, more dysfunctional / SWPL, no boomer male this old has ever converted to ISIS

Hay fellow racists. I've never heard of former CIA Director Brennan

you're insane.

No, they're going to shoot thousands of rounds into unsuspecting crowds.

Bump

Antifa is his cover. He was a Fed ASSET.

You'd be surprised what they don't tell the people answering the phones.

bump

Oh man, thank god the israelis are okay! A bunch of beautiful white girls are dead or permanently disfigured but at least I can rest assured knowing that our greatest ally made it out alive or more likely weren't at a fucking country show to begin with.

This. Par for the course for commies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground
>This founding document called for a "white fighting force" to be allied with the "Black Liberation Movement" and other radical movements[5] to achieve "the destruction of U.S. imperialism and achieve a classless world: world communism".[6]

Sound familiar? Now consider that most of their members only got slaps on the wrist before going on to careers in education and justice. Their leader, Bill Ayers, went on to mentor one Barack Obama, who in turn quietly pardoned the few people who had gotten the sentences they deserved.

Welp. The United States is at war with Israel. They are really pissed off at Trump for screwing them over in Syria and they want him out.

9/11, USS Liberty - unforgiveable false flags. But they were trying to trick us into fighting battles for them.

Sponsoring neo-marxist/anarchist groups in the United States to foment a civil war to force Trump's resignation? That's fighting continued battles directly against us to oust our sitting government.

The State of Israel is making war upon the United States of America.
I don't want another war.
I don't want another Shoah.
I don't want another Aryan blood harvest.

For the sake of all nations, this Israel must die.
Look what you made me do.

Look what you made me do.

>fed Antifa
I'll take the excuse

threadly reminder vegas shooting was a sacrifice to moloch

Why is it being hidden?? LOL LOL LOL LOL!

W T F? ANOTHER FUCKING DATE?!?!? Fuck this shit.

Don't let this slide

Do they actually have enough people for this?

They did manage to turn out 40k in boston to oppose the free speech rally

Adderall XR? 200 mg is a mega retard-strength dose. Do you have heart issues from taking so much?