Guys, what if Paddock turns out to be a right-wing nutjob?

Guys, what if Paddock turns out to be a right-wing nutjob?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/04/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-intelligent-gambler-gun-rights
archive.is/qU11v
archive.org/download/newvegas
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For example, this article says he was well versed on his gun rights:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/04/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-intelligent-gambler-gun-rights

That suggests a conservative to me...

>right-wing
>nutjob
Does not compute. All nutjobs are leftist.

But that's what the leftist media is already telling people, so it would be no great blow. When it comes out what he really was, it'll be that much bigger because of their lying.

we'll slide it

the fact the media refuses to address his politics or his past just proves he's a leftist/"liberal"
this will all dissipate rather quickly given the magnitude of what happened and it will become the discussion of guns at large, and not Paddock himself.
americucks better get ready to give up their guns

>right wing
>gunning down young white people

Nope

This

>Paddock turns out to be a hardcore Jeb-loving PleaseClapper

>Country Music Festival.

loughner
mcveigh
brevik

Breivik killed Leftists and McVeigh attacked a Government building he was more of an extremist anti Government guy.

Everyone I know lost them in an unfortunate boating accident

I can't help but think that if he was, it would have leaked from somewhere in the investigation.

That the investigation has been able to keep it's cards so close to it's vest makes me think one of two things, that either this is an active investigation for more suspects currently on the run or they are legitimately fucking stumped on a motive.

so they both killed young white people who had the potential for a bright future with white kids unlike those two

Same, oddly enough.

He voted democrat and he donated to a democratic foundation of some kind back around 2014.

>Turns out he's right wing
>Shoots up event full of right wing ppl

Doesn't check out

Marxists aren't people.

it would have been revealed in day 1

According to information found by the police he's not right-wing but a left-wing nutjob like the guy that shot up the congressional baseball game

Ascribing any motive when you dont even have facts straight is simply retarded.
>right wing
>nutjob
>antifa
>jew
>isis
>cia

He could be any of these things but the second shooter could be just the opposite.

Anyone who says Paddock was alone is a snopeshill archive.is/qU11v

redpills this way, much more then pic:

archive.org/download/newvegas

>sight
youtube.com/watch?v=dsa893Y0FdU

>sound
twitter.com/i/videos/914847463424507904?embed_source=facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
youtu.be/S1PKzQNXKVc?t=8m40s

>witness testimonies (4:00 - 9:06)
youtu.be/pzQNh6Ew6RQ?t=4m1s
Multiple shooters, A 'hispanic' looking woman was taken out of the concert by security after telling people 'they are all going to die'

>police scanner (radio)
youtu.be/au9nDtp1Slc?t=19m29s
at least 2 shooters

>swat enters 32nd floor
youtu.be/1xAcTKNpDeY?t=1h10m39

>LVPD press conference 1
youtube.com/watch?v=QQ6KZN9s5yY
Police is asking assistance in looking for marilou danely, nobody asks about the second shooter. "The primary aggressor in this incident has expired".

>LVPD press conference 5 (skipped to press questions)
youtu.be/0mu164xLH7Q?t=10m6s
'Radicalisation'?, Say the Marilou is in philipines and will be returning on Thursday

BONUS:
shillbook com/ryancarrawake1/videos/525213534495045/

Just a slide? You wouldn't go full "shut it down?"

Fine I'll correct myself

>gunning down young white country people

Nope

If he was, the BBC would be singing it from the rooftops, like they are currently singing the fact that he was A FUCKING WHITE MALE

They're going to be really embarassed when they find out he wasn't even the shooter, just a drugged patsy for the ISIS terrorists that did the actual shooting.

See this though: Apparently he knew a lot about gun rights, so that implies he's conservative

But then again The Guardian are a lefty rag so they're probably deliberately blowing up this angle because they're so desperate for him to be a conservative

Also you're saying "he shot right-wing people" but maybe he had an anti-government motive like McVeigh, so he just decided to kill any Americans because he decided America was become a corrupt and shitty country

Maybe.