>Dude food lmao!

post mai

>not liking Beerus

Omega>Beerus
SSJ4>SSJG
Baby>Black
GT>Super

I'm so hungy I could eat a planet! xd

It would be far better if instead of solid food it was about liquid food and drinks.
Prove me wrong

> Omega>Beerus
SSJ4 Broly > Omega
> SSJ4>SSJG
SSJGSSJ 5 > SSJ4
> Baby>Black
Demigra > Baby
> GT>Super
Xenoverse/heros > GT

When will these fucks stop talking about food? Everytime they start talking about it I have to slam something in my room.

Food is the only reason they keep earth alive

The Pilaf gang are far worse,
I can tolerate these 2 a bit more.

>Already the strongest beings in their universe, barring Omni King who is beyond anyone's reach power wise, so they have no reason to train or anything
>Beerus doesn't have hobbies aside from dude planets exploding lmao, all he does otherwise is find tasty food or mess with Goku and Veggy
>Whis just does whatever Beerus wants to do in general

The reason they do nothing but eat is simple, they have nothing better to do.

Why don't they fuck bitches?

Oh yes, Gods are going to insert their dicks into beings far lower then them. How stupid are you?

When there is nothing to do food™ becomes a thing

I just watched the new DBZ movies this week, I waited a long time since I was really scared that it would be just utter shit.

And oh man, fuck Beerus, what a shit character, he has the same problems I had with Majin Boo(AKA his character is just "Likes eating, is strong, acts goofy, did I mention he's strong?").

Battle of Gods: Had some nice moments with characters interacting, Goku didn't act like Goku and Vegeta barely acted like Vegeta, CG was terrible.

Ressurection 'F': Better movie overall, kinda slow at the first half, brought back a older villain for no reason, same character as before, same gimmick, the goons battling the Z warriors was the best part.

Now that you know where I'm coming from, should I even bother with Super?

The future Trunks Arc is looking promising it's a pretty big tone shift, start at episode 28 to skip the BoG and RoF shit

>implying any of villains can be taken seriously.
This is literally a show for children.

I know, but I'm not a child anymore.

Cell was cool though.

No
Yes
They're equally good.
They're equally mediocre.

Nah, you probably won't like it. Battle of Gods set the standard for how DB's gonna be for a while.

Tournament was fun (if you're a fanboy for any specific characters other than Goku, you'll get salty at one point or another), Future Trunks arc is darker than everything else in Super (but it's still only beginning, we don't know how it will turn out).

I hated Resurrection F. Freeza's past relationship with the characters was so underused that having a new villain instead would have made little difference. And there was barely any good fight choreography, a lot of it seemed copypasta'd from the series. I lost count of the times they did the "teleport next to you and punch to the gut" thing. When the joke character has the best fight scenes you know your action movie sucks.

So are they meant to be a kid friendly stand-in for stoners?

>hating the only great thing about super

I'm a Vegeta guy, so I was pretty bummed on how he was STILL just a second fiddle in Ressurection 'F', I wanted him to have his chance of taking revenge against Frieza and all.

Trunks is cool too I guess, but yeah, halfway through Z they stopped trying to push other characters(mainly GOHAN, remember when he was being built up to be the new MC?) and just settled for Goku being the be all and end all Z fighter.

It's funny when you're more interested in the other characters fighting random jobbers than Goku fighting Frieza.

Also "NO I DON'T WANNA TEAM UP WITH YOU", not like Goku and Vegeta teamed up together before or anything... oh wait.

Vegeta's got great moments during the tournament.

My favorite characters are Ten and Tao, so I don't really care which characters are emphasized or shafted anymore. Pretty much in it for the laughs now.

>Everytime they start talking about it I have to slam something in my room.
Don't worry user, people with autism can live a semi-normal life with the correct help.

Tenshinhan and Tao? You mean Tao Pai Pai? Did he come back or something?

Man, I should rewatch DB, I remember having a blast watching that with my dad when I was a kid.

>You mean Tao Pai Pai? Did he come back or something?
Yeah him. And nah, he didn't come back (not since the Cell arc filler). Just saying that it's been a while since I've been particularly bothered by characters declining in relevancy.

Since characters declining in relevance, remember when this guy was important to beat Vegeta?

My problem with them is that they're treated as wacky characters that Goku and vegeta have no problem hanging out with, despite the fact that their horrible mass-murdering heartless monsters.
"I am a God" is not an excuse for assholery and pettiness, especially since I don't buy the "it's totally necessary to blow up planets and kill trillions of people because reasons" bullshit.

I like that he was relevant right at the midpoint of the story, when it was at its peak (Daimao - Saiyan)

I love the Cell Saga though, it brings back elements from DB and new characters that I really liked, it also felt like one of the few moments where there was something at stake for real, maybe because you can see the outcome right away.

It's my favorite part of DBZ.

I'm sure the jury is out about this by now... which is better, Dragon Ball Z Battle of the Gods and Dragon Ball Z Revival of F or Dragon Ball Super Battle of the Gods and Dragon Ball Super Revival of F?

movies

there was literally no reason for them to make two mediocre arcs before getting into decent new material.

I feel like if they skipped the first two arcs or just did a recap, a lot of people wouldn't have dropped super.

Exactly this.

The hype would still be high for Super if we didn't have to spend like 27 episodes watching them over shit we already watched.

Why don't they fuck each other?

Just watch the movies.

Ajay's Super Cut of Revival of F is arguably better than the original film, since it splices in some fun stuff that the arc added to the retellings.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Cell arc. I love all of the arcs in the original manga/anime (sans Garlic. Jr. arc).

I think that before the 22nd TB, the series was still playing around, and not really focusing on a broad story. After Namek, the story kept progressing past where the story it had been telling needed to be told. Both the Cell and the Buu arc suffer from some of the work writing in the original run (not that the Namek arc was a masterpiece or anything, but it was resolving a very awkward loose end that the Saiyan arc created). Plus that cast of characters is amazing: lots of badass humans AND aliens.

Plus, that Goku-Piccolo rivalry just makes up that fundamental "core" of what makes DB/Z what it is to me. Their rivalry is broken into 3 arcs, and those 3 arcs are inextricably connected to 2 other arcs.

Cell arc's still got Trunks vs Freeza, Vegeta vs 19, Piccolo vs 17, 16 vs Cell, Tenshinhan vs Cell, Vegeta vs Cell, Gohan vs Cell, and a good end for Gohan's character. But it's also got poorly thought out time travel, constant retcons and course redirection, constant plot induced stupidity, and no real build up for Gohan's big moment throughout the arc itself.

Buu arc's still got Saiyaman shenanigans, Videl, good ends for both Vegeta and Mr. Satan, Vegetto, and that super teamwork at the end. But it's also got Goten and Trunks and that awkward as fuck 180 between heroes.

if they did that they would have to admit the movies are canon.

I think they should have just done a short 'prequel/episode 0' of just cutting the movies into episode size pieces, having it be 8 episodes or something long instead of 27 and airing them.

I think I remember some western show doing something similar. Futurama I think.

kys jojofag edgelord memeking

How is that Dragon Ball sticking to that string?

Movies made Beerus and Whis way more likable.

i cant fap to this

>Goku didn't act like Goku

What? Goku acted exactly like he always acts: a self-serving bastard.

>The Pilaf gang are far worse,

I'm sorry, how exactly they can be worse when they are irrelevant and hardly do fuck all in the story? In comparison, Beerus and Whis are always infesting the plot. Any tension in Super is removed when they appear on screen, because they are so powerful and so retarded no arc can be taken seriously. Like, why would anyone be worried about Black when Beerus and Whis weren't? They just found the guy weird, but were clearly not feeling threatened by him at all.

>dude food lmao!
>just realize he's basically fat buu 2.0 but more relevant