It's fap time

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z9StP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azusa is shit

You mentally healthy person.

Make me cum, Sup Forums

*rubs your pussy*

Since you posted a lewd picture of Yui, no. Sage, I hope both you and your thread die very soon.

What is wrong with lewd Yui, user?

But I just fapped.

But according to my schedule I have to wait until 9pm PST for my daily fap.

Only if we get to see a recording of it.

MAMA

I was just about to fap as well.

whatever happened to komeiji? i will forever relate this slut to his pizza face in a toaster oven.

Azusa is really cute. So is Yui.

But I literally just finished

I need to fap to keep my mind off the fact that I failed my driving test today.

I wish she was wearing a diaper.

I want nothing more than to give a cute user a boner so he can't help but let me service it for hours with all my lewd holes!

You sick fuck.

Give me a boner right now!

No, not yet! Please, put it in my mouth first! I want to caress it with my wet tongue and plush lips, so I can feel it grow and expand in my mouth! I want to make sure the VERY first drop of your pre lands right on my tongue. I hope my warm, tight throat makes a nice home for your fat cock once its nice and erect for me!

Hey man I failed mine twice don't sweat it.

Also are you that Canadian that made the driving test thread in Sup Forums?

Failed my multiple choice digital test twice in the same day my dood, shit's fine.

Taking advantage of retards is wrong.

Do your test when its heavy raining so if you make a slight mistake they will overlook it because of the rain.

Failed mine too the first time.

Forgot to turn on the lights, parked like shit, nearly ran over some dumb bitch who was literally walking on the fucking street.

>fat ugly men

Is this suppose to be a self insert? It's fucking disgusting and ruins what would be good material.

It's supposed to be degrading/humiliating.

user-chan you're so lewd

ERP goes on

I'm sorry user, I can't help it! The thought of user stroking his delicious cock just gets me so worked up. I don't ever want user to have to settle for fapping again. I want to be his personal onahole cumdump that he can use whenever he wishes to drain his balls and satisfy himself whenever he wants! I want to hide myself under his desk so I can pull his cock out anytime he gets a boner from browsing Sup Forums and immediately service it!

Can I keep you~?
discord.gg/Z9StP

Put here user

I don't get it, none of these girls have dicks?

Just passed my permit test after years of being kos5lt a shut in. Just keep your chin up.

How would hold my balls?

There's no way I'd bang an ESL

GREAT THICC GREEN ALIEN LEGS

lick me

Did I miss the thread?

Post gay shit and revive the thread

Post more Azusa.

Wanna play

Here you faggots

He must be an amazing man who be dating such a cute girl like that

Not until after dinner and a bath, dear. You know the rules.