Gen Z is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=d0cHDLcKLu4
This is the state of generation Z, Sup Forums.
Literally building a wall on the door of the mexican's teacher's room.

I'm sure the school needed to bring in a team of therapy dogs and playdough to calm everyone down.

you really shouldn't be a teacher if you can't handle this type of thing

hahahaha. yes, racist. they don't just hate your guts.

those teeth

HELL YES! GEN Z AND PROUD NATSOC!

She's... a teacher?

My favorite part is when the "mexican american" lady corrects this "math teacher" who says "they did build a wall" by saying "they BUILT a wall"

hahah, basketball-american btfo. I bet she's a terrible math teacher.

I gotta print one of those

>kid supports their president
>is racist
really makes me think
also THAT WALL LMAO

They only liked the meme potential of Trump, they're not actually conservative.

holy kek the kids are Sup Forums

The kids are alt-right!

This is fucking hilarious

racists can't be openly racist
see: the banning of alt-right sub reddit

but it is absurd and unthinkable for any institution or public space to outlaw the celebtration/respect for the POTUS

ILL LET U CONNECT DA DOTS user

hahaha I'm black and this is hilarious to me

You dirty coon. Everyone on this sub-board bays for your blood. I hate it when I browse sometimes and see other blacks say the le "I'm black and this x".

>sub-board
you have to go back

>can't bully other kids
>bully the teachers instead
not like they're learning anything, it's probably why they hate their teachers.

Imagine being taught by someone you think is dumber than you in every conceivable way and their only qualifier to do so is that they have the answer book.

I wish I was in elementary or highschool again.

This is the type of shit I did all the time and I'd love to do it again, especially in current year's political environment.

>the wall

Reminder that we get arrested if we decline to pay this lady's salary.

BASED

I really hope this isn't one of these "rabbi painting swastikas on the wall" type setups. This was hilarious.

This is the funniest thing I've seen today thanks user

something tells me she did this all herself

wtf is a sub-board faggot

BASED
A
S
E
D

thats why i hate my teacher. shes a stupid sjw landwhale

hi aaron genus

where were the the teachers when this was happening?

>uhh toe juhh

Best way to turn kids conservative, so please shut the fuck up.

yeah i mean honestly did they literally list trumps full agenda and cite successes? I mean tahts literally kids getting engaged in current events.

The wall is bretty funny tho.

How much you want to bet BOTH these teachers spend 60-70% of the school day shitting on trump instead of teaching thier actual subjects.

pretty funny kids. kek

dem toofs, ayyo

Lol they "BUILT" a wall. the Mexican has had enough of your shit nigger.

I bet she's the type that never uses class time to teach. Just bitches all class long then gives students 2 hours of homework a night

Yup she can't be fired and even if she was it'd be paid administrative leave because unions

The wall was beautiful, majestic even.

I had professor in college that would spend every minute of class time talking about his gay son and equal opportunity and yeah....sjw shit. His son was a maitre d' at a restaurant.

Like he was so fucking successful but because he was gay he had to struggle for it. Wasn't even a fancy place just a typical italian joint.

Anyways we had a shitload of homework and tests were always a bitch because he never used class time to teach

SOME PEOPLE ARE RACIST GET OVER IT *Smug face

yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall yall.
MY FUCKING GOD I HATE NIGGERS

Lol that's funny. Lighten up, whites have been the target of racial attacks for the last 8 years. You reap what you sow.

potato has it right

It's fairly obvious these two cunts did this themselves to get internet points. But it was still funny to see the wall over the door.

Old as fuck. So many newfags itt. Has anyone on this board even been here longer than a month?

All according to plan.

>sub-board

Goddamn, that kid. I understand where he's coming from but I think he's getting in a little too far over his head. Race realism should be approached with caution, especially if you're black and a teenager nonetheless.

10/10 kek

>The wall

That's the most beautiful Children's art project I've ever seen.
I'm moved, user.

This person teaches your kids math.
>"If i haz two nugs and one wrap how many hits can I take before I pass it?"
>"What the fuck is wrong with your mouth?!"