99% of mass shooters are MALE

>99% of mass shooters are MALE
What's wrong with our gender, bros? Why are women so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RRgdh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more experience in pulling

Probably because men have strong convictions making them more likely to do something that they believe is right.

>100% of mass shooters have a mother

really makes you think

men do everything, including the bad things

genders don't exist

high test

We need to manufacture easy to control automatic weapons designed for women's smaller hands to correct this terrible inequality.

Women don't have the mental or physical strength to pull off a mass shooting. I imagine you'd have to be strong and be able to plan out, unless it's just impulsive. Fuck mass shooters anyways. I wish they were women so when they shot they'd start crying because of the kick

/thread

This is a sexism free zone faggot

90% of all sandwiches are made by women

Wow. Sandwiches are great! Even bigger proof that they're superior. It's not fucking fair, bros.

>overwhelmingly straight

I wonder why.

this

Committing a mass shooting does not occur to angry or troubled women because it is beyond their capability.

Refraining from doing that which you are unable to do it no moral high ground.

FUCK THIS THREAD

BUMP THIS ONE

>Glock in .40
I didn't realize that Holmes had grenades.

induced rage from infant circumcision

>Women
>Superior
Wew lad.

>Wow its almost as if people say i can cry, it makes me want to shoot them less!
Fuck this gay earth. Steve, if it wasnt deep stste in the end, you sure went out blazing, man.

Its because most of them are under the age of 28,your impulse control hasn't developed until you hit 28 years old.

When a woman wants to kill someone she just has to get pregnant first

FUCK MOSSAD

FUCK MOSSAD

FUCK MOSSAD

FUCK MOSSAD

FUCK MOSSAD

archive.is/RRgdh

FUCKING JEWS

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.