HAPPENING - Spain sending in army after Puidgemont criticises the King of Spain

Puidgemont just went in pretty hard on the King of Spain while praising the (((diversity))) of Catalonia and its people. He also said they're going to go ahead and declare independence. Shit is about to get real, lads. Strap in.

Skip to 27:50
youtube.com/watch?v=I0UMpL54hQk

express.co.uk/news/world/862295/Catalonia-crisis-army-Spain-troops-Barcelona-Carles-Puigdemont

Other urls found in this thread:

elconfidencial.com/espana/cataluna/2017-04-13/gobierno-catalan-generalitat-armas-empresa-alemana_1359458/
abc.es/espana/madrid/abci-asalto-mayor-armeria-madrid-sido-robo-unico-y-encargo-201710040129_noticia.html
elmundo.es/madrid/2017/10/02/59d2b326e2704eb2648b45e3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How is this going to effect the EU and Brexit?

The catalonian government was caught buying 500 "war" grenades.

elconfidencial.com/espana/cataluna/2017-04-13/gobierno-catalan-generalitat-armas-empresa-alemana_1359458/

Puidgemont is on the verge of being arrested for treason.

If we support Spain we get Brexit bill discount

ohshit.jpg

wanting independence is racist

So is this going to cause a civil war or what

Intradesting, do you think Merkal will use this civil war to formally form the EU army she's been talking about for some time?

Really confused about the timecode OP. Video is 9 mins long.

Spain seems like a second world country tbqh
which makes me care less about.

An EU army will never happen. It'll just be a thing they talk about. We've already got NATO after all.

NOT happening. fuck off bongtard

THIS nothing will happen, never does.
saged

>weimar america
>another spanish civil war between catalunya and spain
>growth of rightwing populists
what does it mean?

all they need is a deal that forces all EU army's to behave as one army at any given time.
no need for a special outfit

You do know we can see the poster id right?

it means the zog machine is trying to set the fascists of the world up so they can be smacked down.Everyone keeps forgetting about Xi over in china going full stalin.

Spain violated Article 2 of the Lisbon Treaty

COME GET YOUR INDEPENDENCE, KEKS

do realize you keep the same ID in the thread?

No, they want to get a bigger dick than the US and then dissolve NATO.

KEKS*

>The fuel economy is so bad it's cheaper to put it on a truck and drive it in

Who designed this?
Keynes?

kek'd and check'd

Is this really a thing? I typed C-ucks in both posts.

kek

China is much better at being subversive and applying soft then progressively harder pressure to keep people in line, they are getting lots of practice in Hong Kong and will use that experience on Taiwan soon enough.

That military car
Secound world, hahahah nope. That is way more protected than the shit humvees amerifats drive around in, because they can't afford safety, also amerifats and britbongs are poor.

Won't be long before the race war lads.

Why is he stalling? He's probably going to jail weather they declare independence or not.

that happened 6 months ago tho

Russia has some pretty good military stuff and they are a second world country so...

>Celebrating diversity

Yep, fuck you Catalonians, take your cancer libcuck shit somewhere else

Apparently if you are Spain you can disregard law and order, and your treaties, but if you are Turkey you get kicked out of the EU

EU, just a bunch of racists and facists

It means we are in the best timeline.

Diversity meaning those who feel catalan and those who feel spanish. We're not on your diversity levels (yet).

Not likely, unless they get significant external support. Right now they are outgunned

>not just driving the hummer to the location.

cuck

>7:50
>when the institutions of Catalonia have to apply the results of the referendum

They're never going to get that bigger dick since most of NATO doesn't even pay it's 2% GDP target in the first place.

>Catalonia declares independence.
>50 million commies arrive to fight.
>EU sends 50 million soldiers.
>Africa sends 50 million refugees.
>Scotland sends morale support.
>Catalonia gets overrun by 150 million commies.

Shit's looking really bad here, folks.

The brainwashing of the masses in the media is pre-war like. They're clearly getting the slave-class to go full Spanish nationalist and gaining full popular support for a military intervention in Catalunya. Even the King seemed to be threatening with it.

Expect pacifist demonstrations to spread all over Spain this weekend. Expect the same with the Spanish nationalist crowd. The building tension is going to spread to the civil society, I fear for a Charlottesville-like event that will spark military intervention.

All they have to is surround them and let the commies btfo each other like last time.

What's is up with the samefags in this thread

£10 says those are practice grenades but MSM is too stupid to tell the difference and just announces it as "war grenades" just like "war jets" over baghdad in 03, pisses me off.

improved
>7:30
>We have a very historic moment. On sunday we had a referendum surrounded by a lot of dificulties and with the police crackdown. And yesterday, we also gave a very good example and I'm sure in the next days we will show the best face of our country when the institutions of Catalonia have to apply the results of the referendum. For now let's remain confident and let's reject any violence. We don't want it at home and we don't want it anywhere else. We have to be dignified and we will be able to do anything we want to achieve.
he actually called the go ahead

>dad told me you have to do e-everything I say because I'm a princess!
>now k-kiss my feet!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS

You are clueless, even if they are outgunned by hundred to one (which they aren’t, the have prepared) in a modern 4 generational battlefield with the right insurgent tactics they can put up enough of a fight to make the rest of Spain decide either to let them go or to go down with them. In the end it’s a battle of will and a question of how high of a price the players are ready to pay.

I don't think you understand what that means

he's not pretending to be two people, he's just replying to himself
something probably occurred to him after he posted

samefagging is when one person uses proxies to be two different people, which this guy isn't doing

daily reminder that Sup Forums stands firmly with a unified Spain

Cataluna + BBC =

>implying you wouldn’t kiss her feet

nigga I would lick em clean
but I'd pretend to resist for effect
learn to roleplay cunt

>Skip to 27:50
>Video is 9 minutes long

fuck you

Wtf is a war grenade supposed to be anyway?

We've been doing that for 100 years lad

A fragmentary grenade, one you "normally" wouldn't use on civilians.

>tfw this will never happen to you

>You will never blow your foes to bits with a peace grenade.

And today is the day we celebrate our COLUMBUS DAY!

British economy falling after the Brexit decision, terrorist attacks by Muslims, Grenfell fire... which is really the third world econmy?

WTF is a live fire excercise.
WTF is training new recruits
Keeping your army trained??? What???

yeah catalonia is totes going to defend it's self with a measly 500 nades.

nah. catalonia has no troops and no guns, and the streets of barcalona will be crawling with spanish troops within the next few days.

With the result of Irland except a small unimportant part in the north being independent. If the will is strong enough the colonial power has very limited options.

except catalonia is 50% castillian anyway. catalonia is more like northern ireland than ireland as a whole.

Naaaaaa, only a few police charges and the Catalans were crying like little girls, do you think those faggots are ready to die in a war?

It reminds me of the Venetian tanks a few years back.

>Keeping your army trained??? What???
Since when Catalunya has an army?

The army fragments in a civil war.

they don't have an army and you certainly don't use real grenades in ordinary training.

Why 50% Castilla?

Support you guys against the Catalonian commie vermin.

But lets get some things straight. Our expats keep your country afloat at this rate don't compare our economies.

Two you've had enough terrorist attacks by musrats yourself more recent then us in fact.

Three grenfell was just something the middle class could wank over. about social inequality. Full of illegals anyway. Ugly building as well. Really failing to see the negatives of grenfell

So terrorist?

Catalonia is not part of Spain anymore

that's the % that speak spanish at home, and roughly the % that are against independence in polls(the referendum had very low turnout and anti-independence ppl didn't vote since madrid said not to, so it's not representative).

KEK

>Catalonia is like (north) irleand
Not at all.
>Catalonia is 50 percent Castilian
No, the estimated number of non Catalanians from other parts of Spain is roughly 30 with many of them being in the region rather temporarily.

Up voted

>No, the estimated number of non Catalanians from other parts of Spain is roughly 30 with many of them being in the region rather temporarily.
I wish, they're around 60% of the total population of Catalonia and the majority are already second and third generation.
That's what happens when a tiny developed region is next to a big backward region.

>Nationalists from US/Europe flood Spain
>kill the commies

Catalan commies not even hiding it anymore.

Are you guys tired of trying to larp as right wing?

Catalonia is a commie shithole like Sc*tland. It's just an ironic death.

Terrorist catalans are arming themselves with sniper rifles. A weapons store was broken into by professional thieves

abc.es/espana/madrid/abci-asalto-mayor-armeria-madrid-sido-robo-unico-y-encargo-201710040129_noticia.html

elmundo.es/madrid/2017/10/02/59d2b326e2704eb2648b45e3.html

>plate says ET
thats because we are calling Catalonia back home?

Spanish bros, if a civil war breaks out, can i help you guys kill some catacucks in a foreign legion type regiment?

Catalans arming themselves stealing weapons...in Madrid.

I always see the numbers always much lower maybe the 40 percent left are those, who are 100 percent Catalone and they don’t count anybody, who has some ancestors outside of Catalonia.

there's no need to rob the ones in catalonia, they're probably already being supplied.

"some of those guns cost around 50k"
what the fuck did they take? gold ak47s?

I don't know the exacts % but spanish immigrants and their descendants are the majority of the population of Catalonia for sure.

You guys love happenings to much, but nothing of what you say is real.

you don't think the timing is suspicious? You don't think they can't have ordered the arms of feckless weapons dealers? They don't need to go to Madrid to provide themselves with weapons. Just have their contacts do it for them. Then the Mozos de Cuadra will let the van or truck through the checkpoints and they're armed and ready to kill spanish loyalists in Cataluña.

You've got at least one nation right the fuck here that'll never give up its neutrality for this. I'd rather burn down my parliament than let that happen. CEDC or bust.

Are the Spanish accepting volunteers? I wanna go shoot some commie vermin.

Can we swap Scotland for catalonia?

Vintage 1866 Chassepots.

>you don't think the timing is suspicious?
Not at all, you're being paranoid. I'm 100% serious.

someone needs to make a chad king vs virgin president

anti material rifles, 5x priced because only customer is the state.