Shingeki no Kyojin

Hange is the new commander. Deal with it.

I want Bert to get out of this alive.

Zeke a shit. A SHIT.

LH and EM were btfo by Isayama. Deal with it.

She has Manlet and Erwin's blessing.

You forgot EA

You are right. LH, EM and EA were btfo by Isayama. Deal with it.

I love raping small blondes.

Sunken pairings by Isayama:

>LH
>LE
>LM
>LHissu
>EAn
>EM
>EL
>EH

At least one sided
L>Erw
M>E
E>Ar
Ar>E
R>H
Y>H
B>An

>LM
>LHissu
>EH
>sunk

How so?

So much delusions. You have to trust Isayama's words. If he says it, believe him! 3 pairing sunked and non confirmed canon.

Eren what the fuck.

Apparently shes ricos fuck toy or abuse toy

Rape is boring

Still requesting rough rico stuff if anyone can find it

Levi and Mikasa because they are related.

How many more chapters does this have? You just keep waiting and then nothing.

If anything that made the pairing more popular

Out of character love scene when?

Supposedly less than 30. Wouldn't count on it though.

Not by Japan's standards. Cousin fucking is legal there. Even the prime minister married his first cousin.

I don't care about age difference but LMfags are fucking disgusting.

30... just wait, most of those chapters will have the armored titan.

I want 50 more chapters.

Please no. That just gives Isayama another excuse to drag shit out.

Maybe not. Trust him.

They're about as related as everyone else in the walls.

That's a beautiful collage, user.

Fuck off.

I hope he gets out of it too. I never expected him to make it all the way through the manga but the situation he's in right now is such a lousy way for CT to die. If he's going to die then it should be much more spectacular than that

Why are fags so triggered by LM? Crackships are fun.

That's pretty much the only reason I still have some hope left. I know Isayama is not the best writer out there but he should be better than that.

Hanji will back up Eren and let Erwin die so she can take his job

Thanks. I tried to really capture her strength.

It's the most triggering pairing for some reason. It goes beyond levels of even BY.

Because they portray Mikasa so horrible. Only to satisfy their disgusting delusions. EMfags are the same.

honestly I can't ship Mikasa with anyone, her Eren obsession really got to me early on, even if it's been calmed down a bit. It's hard for me to enjoy her character.

There is nothing that triggers more than AA.

That's AA

This.

That's true. It is shipped by EMfags.

Not all shippers like the same portrayals of the ship senpai. But since it's crack you have to expect some ridiculous fanart and headcanons sometimes, that's what makes crackships fun.

EMfags now hate Armin more than anything so I doubt they care about AA anymore.

I really hope that's true.

What the hell do you want? For him to blow up into confetti?

Yeah.

On Sup Forums it is, but everywhere else AA is popular and like. LM and BY just trigger everyone in general.

AA isn't popular anywhere. Even on tumblr it's barely acceptable.

I don't really get how people can ship EM. I don't see why it'd be something people want to happen.

That would be cool

She is not obsessed user. She is overprotective in the manga but the anime exaggerated it a lot. AM and JM are the best Mikasa's pairings.

AA isn't really popular. It's a pair the spares ship. BA will probably beat it if Bert and Annie interact. Armin weirdly doesn't have any popular ships.

The relation and age difference with LM triggers SJW a lot and I think tumblr is appalled by BY because it breaks up two gay ships. I wouldn't say AA is popular elsewhere but I don't think people get called out for liking it unless they're here.

Cliché taste. Sunk by Isayama thankfully.

It's cute in the spinoffs and some fanart.

In canon it's just Mikasa being ignored in the background while Eren only gives a shit about Armin.

EM and EA sunk by Isayama. Does that mean Eren is going to die or something?

really?

Probably. Either heroic sacrifice or doomed to die of coordinate cancer. If that's really a thing.

Isayama said that Eren sees Mikasa as a mom

I thought that was obvious, but does that necessarily mean they can't grow up together, because that's what will happen if they don't die.

No, it just means Isayama has good taste and ships EH.

Have Mikasa and Levi ever acknowledged that they're family?

Unless it happened offscreen, no. Only he knows they're related as far as we know.

He also said Mikasa considers herself as older than Eren. That means she thinks she has authority over him and that explains the overprotection. Now she trusts him and that's good for Mikasa.

Manlet kind of implied it to Mikasa when he told her about having an awakening moment for his superpowers just like she and Kenny did.

It's implied when he talked about having the same power.

Is there anywhere I can read this?

Levi could take this into consideration when he decides about the serum. He knows Armin is very dear for her.

Probably. It's also obvious he isn't planning for Eren to end up with anyone.

Eh I don't know exactly but it is probably in Tumblr.

True but I feel like that's something that should be addressed properly whenever the time feels right. I would like to see her reaction to knowing she has blood-related family.

Thanks user. I've never been on Tumblr, so I'll just take what you said as all I need to know,

She also mentioned raising Armin in the manga. I think she likes to pretend she's a motherly figure.

Or that he is her son with Eren

That's not canon.

>He knows Armin is very dear for her.
Manlet wants to bring back Erwin because he considers him more important to humanity than Armin.

And he is actually right, Armin having more fangirls around at the moment shouldn't be a factor in his decision.

She is not protective towards Armin but I suppose she wants to influence in them.

He could take into consideration that Armin defeated CT. Of course he wants to save Erwin but he needs to think.

>Manlet wants to bring back Erwin because he considers him more important to humanity than Armin.
You can tell by Manlet's expressions when he sees Erwin, that it's something personal as well.

Levi looks really tired in that picture.

To me it looks like the face of someone who is faced with the choice of saving one and killing another.

Of course there is something personal too but Erwin is objectively the right choice for the serum from a military point of view.

Post her with eye bandage. Big Hange.

He is surprised.

He's been through a lot of shit and it's probably not even noon get. He needs a nap.

Agreed. Emotions aside Erwin is the smartest choice. NotJean dragged him all the way over because he knew he was important and worth saving. I hope he sides with Levi so he has one person on his side.

Daily reminder

>See you later, Eren

His choice is understandable. But it's a lose-lose situation no matter which way you look at it.

I don't like this shingeki no melodrama shit. If it leads to plot development, then I'll care more. I'm convinced this will play into Eren eventually going with Zeke, at least.

I really want to see Erwin and Hange interact for the last time.

Well, the island is really fucking tiny. Iwinder if brits are ok with that too.

I realized today that the reason I'm losing interest in SnK is that Isayama has been dragging ass for over 20 chapters. That, and the fact that SnK has very little lighthearted charm to offset the gritty dark reality of the SnK world.

From a military point of view Eren is the only person who matters and keeping him on side is something you want to do at all costs.

I think Grisha has another family. Eren will probably meet his relatives. I don't know if his mind can deal with that.

Bullshit. Eren is still a soldier and must obey all orders.

Or else what? They can't do shit to him and they know it.

Not if Levi "lol do whatever u want I dunno the outcome" Ackerman is in command

Monocle, eyepatch, or glasses over the scarred pit of her fucked-up eye?

>have bad eyesight already
>lose an eye and reduce it by 50%

>But it's a lose-lose situation no matter which way you look at it.
Erwin and Armin were already dead, Eren and manlet both knew it. This situation at the moment is in fact a golden opportunity not only to undo someone's death but to gain another shifter.

If Eren switches sides because he believes that his husbando is more important than manking then he should give away his hero medal

It's not like manlet cares about that and just let's Erwin die, since he didn't want him to save him.

>le only Erwin can save humanity maymay
No.

She'll black out her right eye lens.

doesn't matter because I still love her