Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Has anyone seen last episode?
Oh My Fucking God.
I feel dead inside, completely destroyed.
Also
>Pic related
HEADS. WILL. ROLL.

Subaru isn't smart enough to take advantage of the time loop situation to come up with an effective plan and beat the witch cult nor does he have the power too.

well, you're probably right, but right now the only thing i care about is Rem. Jesus she deserves waifu of the year award.

Because he behaves exactly (well, more reliably) like a real shut-in would when put in such a wish-fulfilling situation as an alternate world. He thinks it's supposed to be like a game and he can get the girl with sheer force of will, and overcome the problems presented with sheer force of will. And that worked right up until the Conference. Everything after that has been a hard reality check for Subaru. He deserves to suffer, honestly.

Just like how his head was rolling in the last ep?

>that OST
Absolutely based White Fox.

Shut The Fuck Up.
You sound like a fucking kiddy faggot.

This show is overrated.

Stop making threads about it. Your false flagging doesn't anger anyone and you won't get people to hate it more than it is hated already.

Best anime ever. Move aside, FMA:B.

>he hasn't watched Death Note

Found the newfag.

Op here, FMA:B is my favourite so far, but if this shows doesnt derail itself, i guess i'll have a new favourite. Dayum.

bait

The latest episode? No I don't think anyone's seen it.

Death note is overrated, plus. after episode 15 its pointless

If he actually abused his time-rewinding powers he'd solve everyone's problems at the cost of character developement

Huh? No FMA:B is much better than Re:Zero because the mc isn't a dumbfuck. Ed>>>>>Subaru.

There is a kid with drive, passion, intelligence and most of all being based throughout his entire journey.

Son you've got a way to fall

>At the cost of character development

Don't you mean his sanity?

But then it would look too much like Steins;Gate. That's basically what Okarin did and it wrecked him. Subaru must s u f f e r

I like this one better, maybe add that Rem dies too?

Well too bad. Because that's what's happening for the next episodes. He starts negotiating with the people he was in conflict with.

Death note is far better than this AYNIK rip off that's just edge for edge sake. There's a reason why volume sales tanked because the author couldn't control his edge.

True story, however Subaru's portrayed to be just like that. He's a tragic character, he wants to be kirito of his world but ends up being a worthless piece of shit that doesnt deserve the love he gets.

>Wake me up inside, can't wake up

so the era of punished subaru has come

I fucking hate Sup Forums memes.

the fucking poses in this anime

Recommend me some anime like Death Note that ride was great. (I liked Future diary too if that helps).

If you think about it he only succeeded by pure coincidence and not because he planed for any of it. In arc 1 Reinheart only shows up because of a serious of lucky coincidences that Subaru triggered.

The second arc would have ended the same way if the clown didn't show up when he did. He should be dead.

Am i supposed to be upset with what's happening to rem as if the whole time loop won't just fix this situation again.

Requesting the twister image of this.

>Reinhardt
Can he beat One Upvote Man?
Can he beat pic related?

Nice shitposting but future diary is also garbage

That's not how you walk like an egyptian.

Code geass. It's superior to Death note in my opinion. The logics aren't as complex but theres a lot mind fuckery just the same.

Actually user
In an IF story he does take advantage of his power, but he becomes cold and emotionless. He doesn't value his life at all anymore, and his comrades start to fucking hate him because he isn't asking for their help anymore. Emilia has become overly dependent on Subaru to the point of imitating Rem (cutting hair, mannerisms and all) just to gain his affection. She also doesn't think for herself anymore; asking for confirmation on every little thing she does. He could say I wanna fuck and you know what, she'd do it. Ekidna (the only one of the 6 witches to survive Satella and is one of the more fucked up ones) is disgusted by her and doubts her capability to rule now. Beatrice is now a hikkomori who rarely speaks anymore. Subaru also manages to get Felt out of the competition and convince Reinhardt to join Emilia's faction, which would get her immense support, he died about 20 times from an enraged Reinhardt to get it right. This is a bad end.

Wow where the animators drunk? That is such fucking QUALITY
the fuck is she even doin

kek.

She's playing twister

Also I forgot to mention that
He killed himself just to tell Petra the weather.

Dying.

And it will take him 8 episodes to actually accomplish something. Why do people like this shit.

10/10

Ty.

Am i getting older, and it's a sign of maturity -- or is this thread incredibly cringy in it's wording and tone?

I think this type of sperging was always considered a faux pas right? I mean the term weeaboo has it's etymology with this kind of shit. All that was missing was a ^-^

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

I fail to see what those two things have to do with each other.

It's a) summer and b) if you think anyone here seriously thinks this is the best anime of the season, or all time, you've fallen for the bait. git gud

The animators didn't mess up user. She was literally mangled and twisted by Betelgeuse.

No, but Sup Forums doesn't call out these fucking underage b&s anymore because there's too fucking many of them and mods don't give a single shit.

Not exactly. He just becomes more pitiable as he tries to do the best he can to help By killing himself

Witch one was better? Konosuba?

This. Fucking cancerous Sup Forumsermins.

Any type of fangirling is cringy. Get over it.

I want to stick my dick in between those tits

Hey fuck you, I loved Endless Eight.

Just newfriends desperate to fit in (usually from Sup Forums) posting the same epik memes every thread.

people are exaggerating to bait for (You)s, by creating division.

This is fairly common. You should know this.

Clearly it's Kabaneri

I am not holding my breath for this. Suburb isn't very smart. You have to remember he used to be a Hiki.

he is and he does

I thought Izanagi and Izanami weren't interchangeable.

> The amount of bait in this thread.
I know it is bait and all, but even I know this is not perfect. I think of this series as decent, but now people are only creating a stigma.

I will admit that I was shitposting this show the first 10 episodes but now things are on the up and up. It's just a shame that it's over half way done already.

There'll be a second season right?

Best Girl!

Alright some say it's summer, some say it's bait. I just wanted to confirm that I wasn't being overly pedantic and that this type of posting was indeed garbage.

I can never be sure anymore.

I like this, at the same time i dont. I kind of want a Subaru who utilizes his powers but not really to that extent

Not confirmed, we are running out of source material

It's still not over user, the show has 25 episodes already announced

It's an AU user, so don't worry. That mean's it's not canon.

bait

>source my ass

Web novel fags love spouting there bullshit since shit isn't translated and can conveniently lie about whatever

No one is happy and Subaru doesn't take more value in himself to stay living. Just like a robot plot device if it were to ever happen. You lose humanity, you lose all depth of character.

Is Reindhardt a virgin?

I've only seen 3 episodes and hated them, and according to digibro shows that start shit never get better so you all must have really terrible taste.

I know i know, i just want Subaru to take this shit seriously. While ive enjoyed the underpowered MC for a change of pace i wnat him to grow into power especially after he steals sloths authority although i know he wont because LN and all

>implying he and Felt haven't had sweaty hate sex already

no one cares, retarded manchild

pic possibly related

>digibro
Nice bait.

is this the single most cancerous fanbase of our age

> Digibro

Code geuss isn't as good. Atleast with death note you had a competent rival, everyone besides Lelouch is a retard.

Im lookin forward to this panning out. The LN made it interesting even though he becomes completely broke so im sure the anime will aslo. Been hearing alot of people call this the Berserk of our generation. Hope it doesnt stretch on like Berserk did though

>two threads
Wow such fucking cancer goddamn

Sasuga Re:Zero fags. Every thread it gets more cringey.

How the fuck are heads gonna roll you fucking faggot? Subaru fucking sucks at everything

are we meme yet?

Felt was his first

WHY WON'T SHE LOVE ME REEE

Reinhard better be poinding that sweet ass pussy or id be very dissapointed. Knowing him though he has

It is false-flagging stigma. I think of this series as decent and all, but people are fucking retarded.

Kill yourself fucking retard.

Two threads with identical images and indentical WOW SO FUCKING SICK DUDES OP when there are 5+ currently in the catalog, yes. Total and absolute cancer. I like the show but the people who like it are a fucking embarrassment.

Not really, It's just because of summer.

I'll fuck you till you love me faggot