Today, Miura is 50 years old

Today, Miura is 50 years old.

>50 years old
>no plot threads resolved
>constant hiatus
>no drive to work

He'll be fine.

This is what filthy frank would look like without any white genes.

Who will die first, Miura or Uncle Go?

Togashi

At first I was like nah... but actually yeah this

I wonder what's his honest opinion of CGserk.

Who is his favorite im@s though?

As per some old interview. He might've changed waifus in that time though.

Still isn't as bad as Togashi, but he sure as hell needs to get the plot moving.

He is writing episode 3, so I guess okay? I guess they told him no horse rape or something.

Hasn't the PTA been very vocal against violent media recently? Love how they let shota and loli fly right under the radar.

Shit taste to be honest.

You can be working on a project and doing your best, but still think it's a bad project. I just can't come to terms that seeing your life's work turned into ReBoot tier CG feels anything but bad unless he truly doesn't care anymore and only wants financial security.

I actually thought
>Cinderella Girls serk
while reading this. It's fitting enough.

"Moe has cost you your strength. Popularity has defeated you."

Post bunny

so... epic...

>Fantasia arc gonna go on for another 5 years at least
>at least two more arcs before the end of the manga
>they'll each take 8 or 9 years, assuming he even continues to release a chapter a month
>mfw Berserk will never be finished

Honestly sometimes I wonder if it is all worth it.

>the anime goes on hiatus too

>it comes back in full 2D

He needs to get this fucking war with Griffith going.

As soon as he (never) gets off Elf Island.

I have a feeling Griffith will come to him.

Three days until a next chapter.

What will happen?
Revelations?
Will Guts get pissed?

Best overall volume.

>doesn't care anymore.
I really hope that isn't the case. The fact he returned after such a long hiatus and the extreme viral marketing going on for it both in Japan and USA will spur him to continue.

Then again, none of Game of Thrones popularity has made Martin write faster.

We're long over do for the good ol' Guts rapeface.

Chapter ends with Casca uttering something other than "buh" and maybe Miura got better with his wacom tablet?

Any decent translations of the latest chapter?

>You realize Miura will definetely die before finishing Berserk

I'm crying right now.

EG released theirs

>at least two more arcs
Miura said he was 70% through berserk with Fantasia, and if we assume it'll be the same size as the other arcs it'll probably be the second to last one, with the final one probably being just a really good epilogue.

He's not that old, you retard.

>3 days until next chapter
>chapter clearly says it's July 22nd
Nice reading comprehension, user.

Fuckoff blogger shit

>over do

I'm kinda glad Berserk is relevant again.
This means more merch I can buyfag.

Black Swordsman - Guts is an edgy fuck. I wonder why he's so edgy?
Golden Age Arc - Oh, that's why.
Lost Children - Guts starts caring about something other than his own revenge again.
Conviction - Guts wants to protect that smile. Griffith is back, but Guts is paralyzed.
Millennium Empire - Guts gets mad as fuck that Griffith doesn't appear to give a shit about him. Eventually, realizes he has new people that care about him.
Fantasia - Guts goes on journey to cure Casca. Lolis and some D&D shit.

Griffith's character arc is pretty much in its last possible arc. He's essentially achieved world renown, glory, his own kingdom, and all of his dreams. The fall or "what the fuck have I done" realization or whatever we get will come close to the end.

I'd say the estimate of 65 to 70% is fairly accurate. I can't imagine Fantasia lasting nearly as long as Conviction, Golden Age, or Millennium Empire; Guts seems fairly close to achieving his goal. He'll probably have to do some tasks or whatever for the elf king which will pad out the arc and test his character. Once/if Casca has her memory restored, that will pretty much signal the end game. At that point I really doubt that Miura would have Guts and Griffith face off, Guts loses, and then has to go through another arc or whatever all over again.

Rough estimate - Fantasia lasts through vol 42/43. Final arc goes from there through 60. Guts has to chop his way through the Neo Hawk and have at least an 5 or 6 volume showdown with Griffith.

Assuming 10 chapters a year on average we're looking at another 15 years before the the thing is finished.

God I just hope after 15 years that Casca will have a happy end. Please Miura.

He looks like he is in his late fifties.

its "hell be fine" you basic ass memeing bitch

Araki is older that this fuck?

Obviously, how many centuries has Araki been alive?

Miura said he wouldn't waste time with a dark story like that to end on a bad note.

Pretty good estimate.

>Berserkfag's feel when it takes at least 15 years to finish everything.

>tfw it'll never be like this again

We should make him a Happy Bday card

Is that filthy frank?

UMARU ON THE LAST PAGE

Papa franku is that you?

Gatsu damn they have the same nose.

I just watched the two episodes of the new anime, the I watched Black Lagoon: Roberta's Blood Trail OVA from 2011, what fucking difference in quality.

>tfw both Miura and the guy who does Black Lagoon take long as fuck breaks.
It's not fair man!

The scary thing about death isn't about eternal non-existence and consciousness dying but that it could happen before Berserk is finished. I can absolutely not die before the ending.

hapo borthday Miura