They are real

B

U

M

Is this true.

P

I see no source

>FOP

this surfaced a few hours ago. Needs to get more eyes on it. We need an LEO in here

>need an LEO in here

I'll go put the word out in /d/.

>yocWrrDX There is no actual proof that he is Antifa, most likely just another right wing gun nut who reminds us why this country needs more gun control

Didn't Sup Forums claim he was ISIS?

Make up your mind

its nothing. its decrepit masons larping like they know what happened

Fake and gay

oh my

Reuters, I think, reported IS took responsibility, claiming he converted

The media will not report this

>mark my goddamn motherfucking words

I'm a dapper Dan man!!

>Right wing gun nut.
>Has anti-trump and leftist groups listed in his facebook page.

We aren't the fucking FBI shithead

Bump

Big if true

ARE YOU READY FOR A WAR BOYS????

please be real.

fake & gay

Wow you guys are fucking retarded. I hope you don't spread this shit, you'll make us all look retarded. That's clearly fake.

Back to Yeddit you go.

>still in denial that your precious president invited the entire swamp to the white house

You know what, fuck it.
Take your guns and shoot each other off. That's the only way to get rid of you dumb fucking hicks.

bump

you dont think there are some antifa types that are SO full of hate for trump that they wouldnt see joining ISIS as a righteous goal to damage evil capitalist america and evil hitler trump? they would have the most self righteous boner ever while blowing themselves up.

SINK THE CHINKS

Fairly odd parents?

> Implying there's a difference between ISIS and Antifa

kekarino

>1 post by this ID.

fpbp

I think O Brother was before your time, kiddo. Don't worry lol.

Exactly, one hand basically washes the other.

archive.is/RRgdh

WASHINGTON -- Twelve Israelis who were unaccounted for in Las Vegas amidst a massacre there on Sunday night have been identified and are safe, an official with the Israeli consulate in Los Angeles said on Tuesday.

"All of the Israelis that we were looking for has been located," the official told The Jerusalem Post, confirming that their diplomats on the ground in Nevada were on their way back to California.

this has been floating around since this morning but no verification if it's real

i honestly hope it's not antifa because it's going to get fucking real soon if it is

IT WAS A SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH

Right wing nut shoots up country concert... fuck off shill

holy shit. confirmed.

Well duh, the FOP is essentially a clawless union and has no actual command in the local/national law enforcement bureaucracy.

what reason would a right-wing gun nut have to attack a country music festival of all things?

He was ISIS. Govt doesn't want to admit ISIS is recruiting the one group of people who have unlimited guns, and draw no suspicion from police. White men.

I was thinking one hand wipes the other's ass but we're on the same page

>Sup Forums is one person
Hi, newfriend.

LOL notice the only argument is "Herp Derp Fake and gay"

Not a real argument. Liberal Schills cant disprove this

DEHUMANIZE!!!!! FACE TO BLOODSHED REEE

POST YOUR WARFACE LADS
>POST YOUR WARFACE LADS
POST YOUR WARFACE LADS
>POST YOUR WARFACE LADS

Tick tock.

No amount of mass killings will EVER make people give up their guns. You are fucking stupid if you think that.
For any atempt for peoples guns to be taken away will cause a civil war.

Where did this come from?

FOP is a national police union. Org is real. Verbage seems accurate. Need to know where this originated.

Right-winger wouldn't shoot up a country music concert, like would be like burning a Bible to them. Even if real country music died out 25 years ago.

Big if true

puzzle peicin;

>yocWrrDX
how to spot a kike shill: he quotes the ID

It was Israel you moron.

>business owner with multiple guns was a far leftist

I seriously doubt this.

If you guys spread this shit before it's confirmed you will discredit yourself and the left wins.

Don't let them get the upper hand and actually wait until you can prove the political affiliation, we already lost points from the false names we gave out during the initial shooting before Paddock was confirmed.

Anymore of this and any real info we find will be thrown aside amongst the disinfo.

>yocWrrDX
>tfw you're such an abject failure that you can't even quote someone properly

I can find no evidence that FOP even issues alerts like this, nor can I understands why a advocacy group would.

There is not a single image that I can find that looks like this.

>1 post by this ID

the pic obviously took a degree of effort to make too.

can anyone scan that bar code?

>(((DINKLEBERG)))

Timmy's dad knew all along.

>MOLOCH

Moloch is not a name, its a title for a King.

Their King or Lord is the Chief Archon.

Do you know what an Archon is ?

Have you been paying attention on Sup Forums ?

The Chief Archon is the Demiurge.

But how does this tie together with the Rothschilds?

Yes i know. The demiurge is the creator of the material world.

i tried but its a code 39 barcode apache plugin or something the web one wouldnt do it

They worship the demiurge. The black cube religion. The black cube represents the matrix we live in everything material. the physical universe.

I see now, the cia is trying to create a civil war with this. Interdasting. It didn't really make sense as a gun grabber move.

>he relies on a chinese foreskin sewing chat box to inform him
Neck thyself

>It's always Israel and the Jews

Lol

if the world ends , let it be known , rarity is best pone

Not real and homosex

sage

NJ state trooper reporting. This is real, we are getting briefed tomorrow morning and I will update with whatever happens. Expect more police presence end of this month and early November as we are taking this shit seriously for the fourth.

looks legit to me

>falling for Gnostic dogmas
The Lord is good and everything from him is good. The only thing I see bad in the world is the mechanism of Man.

And to think it could have been prevented had the White House listen to our petitions to designate antifa a terrorist organization

Gnosticism is knowledge. Demiurge is ignorance. Please.

I, too, would like a source

>Rothschilds

How does the Red Shield tie in with this family?

>right wingers literally losing their fucking heads that it was an old white guy

Creation is an inherently positive action, which is why the Demiurge will always be a meme to me. Though I still enjoy speculation.

Its a Symbol of Saturn, and his Cube.

Has the West reached Wiemar levels of degeneracy yet?
Surely, at some point, the masses have to say that enough is enough.

Do we have to just hang around waiting for a great economic crisis?

I mean, things are now exactly as uncle Adolf said they were back then. It has to end eventually.

youtube.com/watch?v=froTxqKSqc4

I guess all we can do in the meantime is try to embody the change we wish to see in the world.

Gnostism is babes first steps towards enlightenment. Dont get caught up in the material world-Sophia-Demiurge bullshit and keep your heart and mind open to the singular God of the beginning and the end.

Fuck off LARPagan, this is why everyone hates you

>shoop up something quickly
>take a picture of your monitor
>post it on Sup Forums
>6,000,000,000,000 replies
>reposted into infinity by gullible fucks
and you people wonder why no one takes this board seriously

Seems like wise advice.

Listen. The Jews control over us is over. By the end of 2017 the world will know the truth.

Sup Forums is leaning towards FBI gun runner who thought he was dealing with "reasonable" jihadis but instead ate a bullet from an ISIS terror squad who then carried out the attack.