OreShura

Holy shit, what an awful person. I actually liked her at first. She was a bitch, yeah, but a fun bitch, even if she did go overboard. But now I see she's just a rotten whore.

She's best girl, fuck you

Orange a shit.

Best girls don't use the MC to ease their brain problems while trying to inflict those same brain problems onto another girl by engaging in shitty side character style bullying plots.

She's literally 2DPD. Bitches and whores.

Orange > Pink > Black >>>>> Silver

I like being on a leash of a crazy bitch with daddy issues, thank you.

>A Saekano and Oreshura thread at the same day
Do we have a new generation of shitposters coming up?

She was the only girl with actual character and development beyond typical haremette worshipping MC's beta cock for shallow reasons. So of course Sup Forums would hate her.

Orangefags are a vocal minority

>only girl
All the girls got development, secondaryfag. For the anime, only Orange and Silver got it, so that makes two. And Silver is generic as they come and she's unlikable, to boot.

You sound upset.

>The boy I teased, was a bitch to, and blackmailed into being my pretend boyfriend to avoid love because I hate love saved me out of the kindness of his heart
>OMG my heart feels funny
>Instead of hating love, I now like it and will take the role of pretend girlfriend seriously!
Totally epic and original character development.

Your assessment is correct.

>Orange
>character development
>not infinitely more generic than Silver

After marathon rewatching this POS i can tell you that pink and silver are the two best. No other point in watching really. MC is dumber than a fucking tree. Fucking cunt.

I long to see this face when i awake

around elves

u shut ur whore mouth she's best girl