Why do we not have any culture?

Why do we not have any culture?
Even niggers have culture.

Your trolls are neat.

What language are you speaking?

You have plenty of culture, brother.

>Brother
You're talking to a literal Mehmet Abdulla Mohammed-Steinlowsky

I honestly do not get why anglos wank of so much to cringy Odinism. It is barbaric low IQ garbage.

because of their inferiority complex and desire to be germanic and not the filthy anglo merchants they are

barbarism is the natural state of man, the warrior is the true man.

Not so fine... NSF... This is how I memorized it in school.

As a brit living in Sweden you guys have loads of culture. Make the most of it. Today is even kanelbullardagen(sic) iirc

Brit living in Sweden as well (Göteborg). Visiting home right now though.

>americans
>anglo

How are you enjoying life in Sweden? How long have you lived there?

>enjoying life in Sweden?

no such thing

Finns still have some of our own culture. It was you who started to eradicate it.

I fear this is true.

Be a real Swede and hang yourself

Lol so much for the "happy" nordic countries.

I prefer it to here, Swede's are lovely people, truly fucking autistic though. In Sweden I feel like the outgoing confident guy in the room. To top it off, I love shocking Swede's with the kind of casual racism and shit talk that is all too common in Liverpool.

Only downside is the number of non-whites. Previously I've lived in Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, and Newcastle... none of those cities had many shitskins. It seems that even if you drive up to the North of Sweden where nobody lives you'll still see shitskins.

>even if you drive up to the North of Sweden where nobody lives you'll still see shitskins.

This, jesus christ. I went to Luleå this summer. It was like walking around downtown Mogadishu.

Its Woden not Odin.

culture is a meme

>(((we)))
fuck off kike, sage

You do have a culture, it is called smug.
No matter what ideology swedecucks think they're the best. Remember when you thought you were the best a eugenics? That wasn't that long ago.

I only got a bit past östersund, everywhere I stopped in between was full of them. One town was actually little Somalia, my partner and I ended up playing spot the white man.

I was taking pics of the nogs, I posted them on here and a lot of Swede's were pissed. Don't think they realised how bad it is.

I've been absolutely terrorising the local refugee centres, parking outside of them blasting nsbm music then pulling away when they chase my car. Funny as fuck mate.

What are you doing over here? Working for volvo/ericson/saab I assume?

We do, unlinke you sweden.