This anime is so fucking awful. The hand talking to him fucking kills it...

This anime is so fucking awful. The hand talking to him fucking kills it. It tries so hard to be edgy and cool and it fails miserably. There's literally nothing interesting about this main character. Fucking Shinji from Evangelion had more depth to him, and that's SAD.

Cool opinion, OP. I'll see you later.

Your criticisms are so void of intellect I just wanna punch you.

What a meme filled nothing crticism.

Fine, let me rephrase it. What's good about it, because I can't name a damn thing

think about what you didn't like. others probably liked those things. it's not hard, you goober

I don't think it tried to be edgy at all, he starts off as a little bitch and then he goes through a thing called, something you probably don't know about, character development. Unless you think any amount of gore is classified as "edgy".

It was an interesting idea. It fell apart a bit after the beginning though.

The dialogue was fucking atrocious and the sound design was literally farts.

The talking hand is the best part about it though. And it's not really trying to be edgy at all, unless you consider any sort of monster or violence being edgy

>the sound design was literally farts.
I'd watch a fart anime

I felt the same way couldn't get passed the fourth episode stopped half way .

>implying Shinji is not the deepest of all anime MCs

Shit thread.

The show is not edgy just violent, but Shinichi did had a few edgy/cool wannabe moments like when he saved that kitty and the guys throw a rock at him remember? Migi catches the rock and he says something like " do you want me to eat you?" and then he walks always.

And he did again when the fortuneteller tels him to talk to his mother and he is all like "psh to bad I killed her" even though it was not him but the fat dude that killed her and saved his ass.

Are you looking for Gorou-San?

This anime is so fucking awful. The hand talking to him fucking kills it. It tries so hard to be edgy and cool and it fails miserably. There's literally nothing interesting about this main character. Fucking Shinji from Evangelion had more depth to him, and that's SAD.

That was the whole point, you fucking moron. Of course he didn't have depth of character. He had an alien parasite bonded to him that affected his behavior, making him less human. What the fuck did you expect?

>scares away some assholes to save a defenseless kitty
>edgy
This word has almost no meaning anymore.

You understand he starts to become a bit of a sociopath throughout the series right? He's not trying to be edgy he's just kind of aspy.

This anime is so fucking awful. The hand talking to him fucking kills it. It tries so hard to be romantic and funny and it fails miserably. There's literally nothing interesting about this main character. Fucking Yuichi from Kanon had more depth to him, and that's SAD.

youre fuckign dumb.

You know what's sad? Sharing your shitty opinion in Sup Forums and thinking it will do something.

Sup Forums is the internet's toilet. It's where everyone comes to dump their shitty opinions.

It is perfectly at place, here.

It would be a great anime, if they didn't include the gf and shove the aftersex scene down our throats, which was a major turnoff.

>Fucking Shinji from Evangelion had more depth to him, and that's SAD.
This is the cherry on top of the icing