Should conspiracy theorists just be hanged at this point?

There's a difference between questioning things and being a pol-tier conspiracy theorist. You fucking retards do a disservice to people who genuinely want to find out the truth when something big happens.

There are legitimate questions about what happened in Las Vegas obviously, but then there are the mentally ill faggots that post the most nonsensical shit imaginable

>WOW HE HAD THE NUMBER 13 TATTOOED ON HIS NECK AND NOW ITS GONE
>WOW HIS BROTHER IS -LAUGHING-!!!!!! WHATS SO FUNNY HUH???
-ANOTHER CRISIS ACTOR? YES THEY OBVIOUSLY USED THE SAME EXACT ONES FOR EVERY SHOOTING

You can't differentiate a tattoo from an old person having wrinkles on his neck, you have no idea what shock is, and you legitimately think the government uses the same exact group of crisis actors for everything

You should all be lined up against a wall and shot

secret service killed JFK
by accident.
guy lost abullet as he fell when the motorcade stopped sudenly, cause of the first 2 bullets

OP is a fag and a kike.

It's called disinfo. The more there is, the more likely something fishy really happened.

op is also blind troll

You're the fag actually,

Want the truth? LOL. YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

Its just attention seeking kids with boringly safe homelives looking for some exciting thrill without having to step out of their safety net.
They want some big spooky conspiracy to be happening that only they can solve.
What they really need are hobbies that get them outside in the sun. It would be better for them in the long run.

>you should all be lined up against a wall and shot

"We cannot let sick people like these get their hands on guns"

t. Virtue Singaler

Agreed.
All formers of their own opinion's and fact collectors need to do some reading of
>Heidegger
>Popper
>Kuhns

you faggots must be really scared that your single shooter narrative collapsed on day 1

anyone who questions any official narrative our trustworthy government puts out should be killed on site, obviously.

9/11 happened exactly how they said it did. so did sandy hook. do not question authority figures you pricks

Should OP just be hanged at this point?

Shill harder faggot

No, they do not pose a problem for the real enemy. Their ramblings scare people out of their theories, anyway.

Read my tips.
1. The US MSM has been proven to lie ( 2016 election)
2. thanks to wikileaks we know the FBI and CIA also lie to the US citizens
3. The story does not compute.
Why do you expect anyone to believe anything from law enforcement or the MSM. You just let that thought tickle your pickle for a few minutes.

Ohhh BTW eat a ......

yes

they are shitting up this board

fuck off back to Infowars conspiratards

They think if they just find the right factoid, they can use it to convince people over to their side.

They fail to understand that the vast overwhelming majority of people have always been and will always be, second-rate, emotional thinkers. If they could spend ONE DAY in the mind of the people they are trying so hard to convince, they'd realize that they are literally showing card tricks to dogs.

Most people's brains automatically ignore about 75% of all input, and very selectively interpret the other 25%. This process is automatic and not subject to any kind of "manual override." They don't think because they can't think. Trying to "redpill" these people is the biggest waste of time possible. They don't have lots of different ways their brain could work, they don't have different ways they could think. They think how they think and information is just a bothersome nuisance that they have to put up with like wiping your ass.

It doesn't matter what information you give them, they don't suddenly change the way their brain works just because new information comes in. Just like a dog doesn't change it's mind about anything if it sees a card trick.

With that said, 90% of conspiracy theories are basically true, or at least closer to the truth than the official story.

And some of the craziest, most out-there, impossible-sounding ones are the very MOST accurate while much more plausible ones that are more commonly accepted are in fact, wildly inaccurate.
With that said

Great post! Questioning is Bad!

It is better the theorize and question the presented reality than to just accept what the news feeds us as abstract fact.

I live in Canada. for all I know none of this even happened and is a simulation through my computer screen.

kys

sage

Fuck off back to CNN.

Feeling very sleepy
Gonna go to bed now

Pizzagate is real bitch. Look at James alefantis Instagram and tell me he's not a trafficker

SHUT IT DOWN

hey op I have a different idea of who to hang

After the interrogation, kiddo

Yes. Put them in line before sjws at this point. Worthless as humans. No critical thinking skills

Believing media lone wolf narratives within hours of happening without any investigation makes you a highly suggestible moron obedient to what you think are information authorities. Incapable of independent and critical thinking. Questioning these narratives is not a conspiracy theory. Saying it’s all fake holograms with Hollywood makeup and crisis actors is a conspiracy theory and probably deliberate kike disinformation to muddy the waters for those seeking truth

OP is actually not a fag.

This type of shit has gotten so worse since the_donald and the election brought so many underage kids here.

The retardation I've seen is unheard of. Like honestly, "why is he wearing gloves?!!!????". Fucking retards have you ever fired a gun? It gets hot.

It's basic shit like that that makes Sup Forums look so retarded. Honestly, shut the fuck up.

>Fucking retards have you ever fired a gun? It gets hot.
Looks like you’re from reddit too since you’re repeating their memes. He’s not wearing shooting gloves and shooting gloves are for training anyways. You lose dexterity when wearing gloves. If you wear gloves you wouldn’t wear gloves with fingertips. Or you just wouldn’t wear a glove on your trigger finger hand at all; he had gloves on both hands with fingertips which are only good for hiding finger prints and bad for firing.

>If they could spend ONE DAY in the mind of the people they are trying so hard to convince, they'd realize that they are literally showing card tricks to dogs.
Savage as fuck but you're right dude, most people are retarded. On the other hand, i notice that more people are realizing things. I dunno if those are just the non retards or the retards are getting less retarded.

Actually, as always, OP is a tremendous fag. The level of questioning and out-of-the-box thinking is what makes this site accomplish what it does. Someone found Shia's fucking flag by analysing the flight patterns in the sky behind it for Christ's sake. Someone identified Clanton by simply scrolling through a random antifa website and posting the pic of a guy who sorta looked like the guy under the mask - then everyone else took over.

You are also a massive faggot. The chaotic spewing of ideas is a functioning brainstorm. Your tiny mind will never understand. You should gas yourself.

Was the arms theory debunked already?

>You fucking retards do a disservice to people who genuinely want to find out the truth when something big happens.
Deal with it, fag. Lrn2criticalthink.

>You fucking retards do a disservice

False, faggot. Pol provides a vital service by vetting and running down any and every possible lead and theory.

every time
every single time
i try being friends with one they do fucked up shit.
EVERY SINGLE TIME.

HITLER WILL RISE FROM THE FUCKING GRAVE AND FILL OUR SPIRITS.

Pizzagate was a fucking meme until it made its way to reddit and that moron went into comet ping pong with a AR-15. Reddit utterly destroyed this board. They think they understand this place but they don't and never will.

autists finding out where Shia Labeouf put the flag has absolutely nothing to do with conspiracy theorists

>conspiracy theorists

You realize that this literally means "Forensic investigation", right?

Digits confirm

Again, demonstrating that you are incapable of seeing the big picture.
>99 people put forth their shitty ideas.
>1 person puts forth a good idea.
>Good idea gets recognized to be good.
>Everyone runs with it.
>???
>Profit.
The 1 good idea cannot exist without the 99 shitty ideas. Just like strong men cannot exist without blithering idiots like you running around, as failed genetic compositions.

>posting this on Sup Forums

Yes you hang all conspiritards starting with anyone who perpetuates muh russia

You are correct I will never understand this place. But I enjoy the fuck out of it. You dorks are amazing. Pic not related.

OP would know this if he wasn't a newfag. Trash trhead/10

>1 good idea cannot exist without the 99 shitty ideas

objectively the dumbest thing ever said

kek. Didn't realize I was talking to an actual retard. Thought you were just a little slow. Ignore this conversation, it's not suitable for you.

>Brainlet detected.
Have a sage for your shitty thread, faggot.

>create as much hypothesis as possible
>cross reference with evidence
>find truth

it's why pol is so good at what it does

game are for goyim. when did fake shooter check in, Photos?

How has that theory worked for Alex Jones? Even though he's hilarious and self-aware, he's widely considered to be insane from people all over the political spectrum

There's also a difference between a "bad idea" and the garbage Sup Forums suggests. It's not just a "bad idea" to suggest his brother is acting strange, it's called being absolutely oblivious and retarded and having no idea that laughing while in shock is very common

ayyyyy wtf

>stop talking about things I dont want you to talk about
Feel free to fuck off at any time.

who would gain the most from your thinking though, because it certainly isn't the victims. You are deluded by visions of moralistic and simpleton driven excuses for bad mainstream explanations, kys.

>Why can't only the people whose ideas are good in my opinion talk, while everyone else shuts up?
Gee, I dunno. This website probably isn't for you anyway, don't think too hard about it.

OP is CIA.

What a foolish cunt you are.

The conspiracy nuts aren't going to listen because if logic meant anything to them they wouldn't be conspiracy nuts. But good on you for trying. Maybe if enough people from our weird little subculture tell them they're being retarded they might finally listen.

Although then again, maybe not. God knows enough people have tried to knock some sense into them (pic related).

>They fail to understand that the vast overwhelming majority of people have always been and will always be, second-rate, emotional thinkers.
As opposed to conspiracy theorists, who are third-rate emotional thinkers.

The only thing that motivates conspiracy theorists is that when they see an event which calls their worldview into question, they need to construct a fantasy reality where their beliefs aren't challenged. Therefore every time we get a mass shooting all the people who have said over and over again that guns make everyone safer need to come up with a cover to justify their actions (to themselves as much as everyone else). Hillary Clinton is the more competent, qualified candidate? She clearly must be the head of an international pedophile ring (based out of a pizza shop whose initials are 'CP', because we all know how the illuminati like to reference internet memes).

Honestly, they're as bad as 'we wuz'-tier blacks - they too have taken a look at reality, decided they don't like it much, and blamed everything on a conspiracy (by white people, in this case) to deprive them of their history.

I'll save everyone the time, OP is a mental midget as proof by his abhorrent posts.
He is literally not smart enough to entertain the ideas of "conspiracy" theories

>Should conspiracy theorists just be hanged at this point?
Yes. Here's a secret, they're all brown

>not smart enough to entertain the ideas of conspiracy theories
>unironically thinks flashes of lights coming from a hotel means there was more than 1 shooter

That's a lot of straw men you set up there.

C'mon you guys, leave them alone. Reading and watching their shit is Indian Jones tier entertainment.

All jokes aside, you people do realize that jet fuel can't melt steel beams, right?

>muh sheeple
>90% of conspiracy theories are true
>especially the craziest ones

kek

>It's basic shit like that that makes Sup Forums look so retarded
No, we /Pol now

I agree with you its not funny anymore we have legit /x/ tier retards on this board now and its fucking annoying. Christians have gotten out of control as well every fucking thread related to anything spiritual they raid it with there fucking discord it really is pathetic. Christian religious shit needs to stick to /his/ only. this /x/ shit need to go to fucking /x/

I FOUND THIS! I THINK THIS WILL SOLVE THE MOTIVE!

>>unironically thinks flashes of lights coming from a hotel means there was more than 1 shooter
How do you know the guy you replied to thinks that? There were a bunch of posts made about this, and they were debunked over time.

You're still not getting the entire process here. You are a dumbass, hence if we left it up to you to decide what is a "good" idea, we would be left with nothing valuable. The only way that we can reasonably determine what is a good idea is by the majority looking at it and sorting through it.

Ironically, you are taking part in the process you are so against, by spouting off all this bullshit about how everyone who has a dumb idea should just be quiet. Newsflash, dipshit, most people don't know it's a dumb idea before it's been examined. Just like you have no idea how stupid your posts are right now, but, upon reflection + maybe a bit more lurking, will probably figure it out. Your next idea might be the 1/100 though, who knows? (Although probably not, because you really seem like a fucking brainlet who actually should follow his own advice and stfu).

The appeal of conspiracism is threefold:

First, conspiracy theories claim to explain what institutional analysis cannot. They appear to make sense out of a world that is otherwise confusing.
Second, they do so in an appealingly simple way, by dividing the world sharply between the forces of light, and the forces of darkness. They trace all evil back to a single source, the conspirators and their agents.
Third, conspiracy theories are often presented as special, secret knowledge unknown or unappreciated by others. For conspiracy theorists, the masses are a brainwashed herd, while the conspiracy theorists in the know can congratulate themselves on penetrating the plotters' deceptions.

This is some bullshit JIDF came up with in their sweatshop.

telling them anything just emboldens them just like christians and leftist they think if someone has a problem with there religion you are a demon or a racist or a SHILL

It's called free speech you faggot.
Not our fault that journalists actually believe it.

>implying they aren't just the same shitposters that always shit up this place and aren't larping as conspiracy theorists

Conspiracytheoryphobes should be permabanned

I made a thread a couple of weeks ago after some LARPer was shitting up the catalog and made it as satirical as I could.
>15 year agent for the CIA here. As soon as you graduate from the farm you're taken in the SCIF and get briefed on every conspiracy theory that's ever happened. Keep digging. You're close.
Shit like that and the fucking thread almost hit bump limit. Sup Forums is non-white now and the IQ reflects. They'll all talk about finding >muh HWNDU flag and the /sg/ airstrike like they did it, but the first was solely from the guys at cripple (the real nahtzees- not cool:( ) and /sg/. 70% of the board was upset that there was support for Assad here kek.

>baitoven

sadly this is completely true.

I don't know where this quote comes from, but someone once said: when people stop believing in religion they don't believe in nothing, they believe in anything.

conspiracy theorists are literally scientists

No.

But you should be hanged for this shit-tier bait.

what makes me a dumbass? Because I'm saying the lowest common denominator conspiracy theorists are mentally ill? That is a fact

For the 3rd time, there's a difference between asking legitimate questions that might actually lead somewhere and thinking everyone is a crisis actor. Sup Forums the day after the shooting has been a complete cesspool and embarrassment.

This isn't the same thing as throwing an idea out there, it's called being mentally ill and saying stuff that has no basis in reality. Also, "they were debunked over time" is complete bullshit. The same "he had the number 13 tattooed on his neck" thing is literally being perpetuated RIGHT NOW. Maybe YOU can recognize that it's retarded and has been debunked, because maybe you aren't completely fucking insane, but we still have retards posting the dumbest shit imaginable

>Sup Forums is non-white now and the IQ reflects
this would not surprise me at all. I've been to cripple a few times and don't understand where the fuck the posting is happening there are so many stickies.

this is a free forum. fuck off

I fully agree. It's pretty pathetic to see how unintelligent most Sup Forums users really are. Most of them pretend to be so well informed, but in fact many of them fail at even the most basic aspects of logic, reasoning, and judgment based on evidence.

But of course, this is Sup Forums, which is a website for losers who have nothing better going on in life.

Should OP stop sucking so much cock at this point

It wasn't always like this the election and what said.

>56%
This place is not the same. Yet again, more proof that non-whites ruin everything they touch

>doesnt buy into baseless conspiracies and ignore countless counter-evidence with the basis that it’s “jew kike media”
>conspiratards keeps insisting we’re being lied to
>have to dig a 15 mile deep hole into evidence to find an inkling of doubt in the current facts presented
>Keyboard warriors want to be superior to fbi and cia so they scream about it being fake or orchestrated by them
>want desperately to be right so they resort to nitpicking and pathetic deflection tactics
such as
>calling someone a shill when they ask for factual evidence to prove it was a “false flag”
>90% of these fags dont even know what “shill” means and use it as a means to troll
>Sup Forums has fallen
>Sup Forums is dead and buried

leave now. there is nothing more here that is or value to you, or any of us.
>inb4 called a shill

You're a dumbass because you yourself are putting forward an even more stupid and cancerous idea than the tattoo on the neck - that we should limit the free speech on this website and ban anyone who puts forward a "mentally ill" idea (as determined by you, I suppose?)

>you have no idea what shock is
it's almost like all of Sup Forums are a bunch of edgy teenagers with no real life experience, isn't it?

>limit the free speech

literally what

Obviously they aren't going to be killed for being retarded, but they should be relentlessly mocked instead of having people like you defend them for no reason whatsoever

>There's a difference between questioning things and being a pol-tier conspiracy theorist. You fucking retards do a disservice to people who genuinely want to find out the truth when something big happens.
problem with pol conspiracy theorists is that for 99% of them it is blatanly obvious that they are just trying to manipulate things into whatever their own agenda is.

I promise you Sup Forumss no more than 45% white anymore. I'm fucking sure of it. Go make a thread like
>Shitskins of /Pol report in!!! XD
Watch the brown hordes pour in and talk about how Anon5 needs to drop by to share insider info. Shit's sad man, I truly learned things in the past here. Those days are lonnng fucking gone.

>hates conspiracy theorists
>visits Sup Forums

Pick one

>niggers taking a knee during our national anthem is disrespectful to our country!
>Jews are in charge of every major facility in the US! fuck kikes!
>kill all jews! topple the system!
>not seeing the double standard

no one wants to admit that cognitive dissonance applies to themselves as well. I for one can admit I don’t know everything, so fucking stop trying to.