Was he a coward?

was he a coward?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdImDqbgc2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>lol he ran away from the shooter gunning people down 300 miles away from the 32nd floor of a hotel!!!!

as opposed to what? challenging the shooter to a hoedown-off?

ALDEAN IS

F O U R T Y F O U R

truly the chad response would be to immediatly break out into a discountry track towards the shooter

"i love my wife and i love my truck, after an hour of shooting you'll probably be fucked"

His fans would be fucking pissed if he died.

I like the way this pussy just ran off stage and didn't tell the crowd to run or anything. Fuck brocountry

The shooter was behind him, which is the direction he ran, because he's a coward

yeah they would have been fuming as they all died on the floor

this
not even debatable, even if you have a handgun you wanna suddenly start opening fire on a building more than 300m away with an hight advantage AND not clearly defined levels?

yeah good luck rambo

Yes.

i saw a lot of lefties on twitter comment how dan bilzerian was a coward for running away too (even though he ran to get his gun & came back). very low blows to attack people for running from a shooter which you don't know where he is and shooting from.

I did lul a bit when I saw him flee.
Thanks for warmining our hearts in this tragedy, Aldean and Dan

I rather be an ALIVE COWARD than a brave corpse

Yes, call him a coward, but that was the most sane and common sense response to a FUCKING MACHINE GUN FROM A TALL BUILDING SHOOTING

you guys dissapoint me

>performer
>audience is massacred
>doesn't make the show go on

Pussy.

he's a fucking coward traitor for slandering the 2nd amendment

How is he going to tell people to run when he doesn't know what the fuck is happening or where the fuck it's happening from. Easy to quarterback it now after the fact.

Two seconds for a "There's an active shooter. Take cover."
Would. Have. Been. Nice.

it wasn't machine guns though.

Also, the real killers missed their real target, and they're going to pay

sure, I can imagine that

>woah, it seems that the lead rain caught us today
>but o well, that´s how life is
>this next song is dedicated to... blah blah blah

>people keep singing all happy
>while other people get shot and fall down
>everybody acts as if it was normal
>shooter gets fucking upset because people don´t give a shit
>shooter kills himself earlier than expected
>total death toll is less than 10% than what happened when people panic

agreed, this wasn't some america love fest, it was a concert in vegas, the guy is just a performer.

>I rather be an ALIVE COWARD than a brave corpse
Eh. Everyone is going to be a corpse someday. Nobody survives life. But you get to pick how you go out. How bad-ass would it have been if this guy was all "well lookee here, looks like a yankee wants some" and him and his band all pull out rifles and dive behind their sound equipment and start returning fire. Even if they died people would be like "did you see how badass that was". And at the end of the day, that's all anybody wants, to be remembered as a badass.

No proof he grabbed a gun

He didn't know any more than the audience did. They heard exactly what he did.

he look like a big fake cowbow. Probably has a star of david tattoo on his ass

Aldean's music is pure faggotry and adds to the degeneracy of our culture.
This is country music now? Give me a fucking break

youtube.com/watch?v=xdImDqbgc2g

4d chess

>be country singer
>hear what I think might be gunshots
>yell RUN into the mic because I wanna be a big hero man
>stampede happens, dozens dead
>turns out "gunshots" were some assholes lighting off firecrackers
>career ruined, sued for every dollar I'm worth, have to deal with the guilt of causing so many of my fans to get killed
>oh, but at least some armchair quarterback faggot on the internet doesn't think I'm a coward

Imagine if they were fireworks, everyone would still call him a pussy for running ha ha ha fuck Aldean. Fuck Sam Hunt, Fuck Kane Smith

That´s a fucking great idea

how bout, instead of demanding what other people should do, you go ahead and become the guardian of Las Vegas city, carrying a snipper riffle with you

You could be our superhero, or just STFU and realize how unrealistic expectation you have on people that are inside a gunfight

How big of a boost do you think his career will get now?
Surely a lot of people are googling his name and shit as opposed to being just some nobody country singer

>There once was a village that suffered wolf attacks
>Eventually the villagers created a warning system so they could get indoors before the wolf entered the village
>One day the wolf entered the village, but he was dismayed that no one was around and was going to be heading home hungry
>As he passed one of the houses, its upstairs window opened and a young boy hung out heckling the wolf, "Go on, fuck off! You horrible cunt! If I was down there, 1v1 irl I would put you in the fucking ground!" etc
>To which the wolf replied, "Anyone can be brave from a safe distance" and walked on
>One of these two characters is the modern day leftist
>For the leftists reading this, let me help you, protip: you aren't the wolf

He's already arguably the biggest country singer in the world right now. I don't think anyone's gonna acquire a newfound taste for country music because of any of this.

Yes, he should have at least told everyone to get the fuck out of there, or "exit in an orderly fashion", NOT JUST RUN OFF ON HIS OWN AND LEAVE THEM DAZED AND CONFUSED!

>exit in an orderly fashion
>while someone is firing into the crowd

If he had said this, he would've deserved to get shot

Better than not telling them anything at all and they all just stand around or lie down while they some cunt mows into them.

this 100%. He could have saved hundreds. I'm sure a lot of the idiots who've never heard a gun in their life wasted a good minute before running off.

Everyone heard the shots, they got the message two seconds later when they turned the video boards off and the lights on. When you hear someone shooting at a concert, you generally assume they're coming for the performer.

But I wanna congratulate you both for being so brave in your fantasies of how you would act in that situation

As the only person in a position to organise the crowd into action he had a responsibility to do just that, but he chose to save himself instead.