So... Donald Trump

>So... Donald Trump...
>audience roars with laughter
>Donald!
>audience cackles with delight as the euphoria rushes through their bodies
>TRUMP!
>crew members cover their ears to mitigate the deafening cries of merriment
>President? More like... *reads hand* Racist! >now even the crew members are laughing
>I mean... Fascist much? Hello??
>the audience shrieks while their souls are sucked from their bodies into the nether
>Here's tonight's guest, good thing he's NOT TRUMP!
>the singularity implodes and the studio becomes a black hole, leaving nothing in its wake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yj5RFUE-Pk
youtu.be/wbWSHUh6IB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hehe

TWO

Now do Jimmy Kimmel. Use the jew voice.

Donald

GRONGADAL BLOONOMPFTH

DUUUUU SGOOOPSSS

Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yj5RFUE-Pk

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRUUUUUMMMPFFFFF

Ironically this thread is the funniest shit I've seen Sup Forums produce in a long time

Can't stand the face of this kike.

Why is this guy still so butthurt that Trump won?
And why does nobody tell this guy to tone it down a bit? Its so cringeworthy to watch his shows lately with the relentless Trump bashing.. Its just so fucking childish..
I mean.. Nobody is gonna watch that show if he continues this shit for 8 years right?

Capped

It's not like he cares, or any of these hosts really. They just do it for ratings.

>pic related to singularity.
Thanks OP. You are not a faggot.

So you are telling me people love this over the top Trump bashing?
He is trying so hard that i cringe when i watch his show nowadays.
I just skip the parts where he goes off on Trump now.. But i didnt watch his show for the last month or so anyway because of this reason.

When you say "nether" do you mean this?

Considering half of the votes went to Shillary yes, people do like the Trump bashing. In a way it gives them closure, kind of like how a Bully has been traumatized and abuses other kids on the playground to feel good about himself

FUGGIN BASED

That faggot has the most punchable face

The gist of it, pretty much

IMPEACH BLONULTH PLOMPH Now!!!!

DVONOULD DHLOUMLPH IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!!!!
#itwasherturn

>nobody is gonna watch this for 8 years right?
>what is the daily show 2000-2007

Pic related and he donated a million dollars to Hillary's campaign.

The #resistance does, yes.

They need to be reassured on a daily basis that there's nothing in the least bit odd or even slightly deranged about their obsession with Klumpf

Realistically he'll stop in about 3.5 years when Dumpf looses re-election

2 GENDERS
2 SCOOPS
2 TERMS

holy shit I love threads like this

I'll time-stamp this and wait 3.5 years to post it. It'll be funny.

DROOOMPHHH

.....*ahem

.......DRUMPFT !!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA8*รท&haJAHAJHAAJHAJAAHAAAA

delete this

How long until 222 is on the adl hate symbol database?

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHQQHQHAHAAHAAH

>Watching Stephen Colbert
Kill yourself immediately, double nigger

he's the only guy wearing plaid and maher is a libertarian

maher is a kike

People like what they get and are told to like.

When your target audience is a bunch of vapid stoner retards, you can pretty much say the exact same thing over and over again until the end of time.

lies, best leader does not poop

BUNDALO KRUMPHT!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

>maher is a libertarian
Yeah, and my dick is 18 inches long.

OBSESSED

RENGO ROMFF

MY FUCKING SIDES

ex deee

They've passed the point of mockery and smugness.
This is full blown hatred now. No wonder they commit mass murders of conservatives.

youtu.be/wbWSHUh6IB4

If only all your mothers had been at Route 91.....

Jimmy Colbert and Jimmy Kimmel seem to be racing towards the bottom.
Jimmy Fallon and Conan are like only guys who are sort of laying off Trump

GEENVALD BLOOORPFFF!!

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Kim post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Shit on the floor shop, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fat Korean. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Kimfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "DOTARD DOTARD DOTARD." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>implying

Don't worry. The hatred against the left is about to hit critical mass. And when it does, it'll make the Vegas shooting look like a dog and pony show, and their hatred and smugness against their own people will be their undoing.

>image

oh fuck... my neurons...

Fallon and Conan actually have fun with their guests. They aren't paid by Brock and Podesta to pretend to cry on camera like Kimmel does every week.