"Killing gay people is the only way to get rid of AIDS by Christmas"

>youtube.com/watch?v=ceFja7OosbU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0jiod6H9o
youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js&t=217s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Killing religious people is a sure-fire way to increase the average IQ of the country as well.

>modern art
>high IQ

Fuck off you degenerate cunt, I hope you burn in hell.

>trying to deflect
Religious people tend to have a lower IQ, so killing them would increase the average IQ of the country. My statement is true.
There are straight people who have AIDS, mostly boomers who got blood transfusions in the past, so killing all gay people wouldn't actually get rid of AIDS by Christmas. The pastor's statement is false.

>deflect
Nice strawman.

2% of the population is spreading 90% of the HIV/AIDS.

>strawman
I talk about IQs and you come at me with this modern art bullshit.
Religious people tend to be less intelligent, killing them would increase average IQ. The same with black people.
Killing all gay people would not get rid of AIDS by Christmas, straight and bisexual people have AIDS as well.

>2% for 90%
CDC says it's 2% for 70% of new transmissions, and also that transmission is down 18% from 2008-2014.

le based pastor anderson

i've literally watched hours of this guy preaching.

All I want for Christmas is all gays to be thrown off a roof.

He's right on some things.
Everything else is nonsense, and the way he goes about everything is wrong.
He yells, demoralize anything he doesn't agree with, and he claims to be a Christian, yet acts nothing like Christ.
"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
He is clearly casting many stones.

It's down because of the way people "classify" themselves "sexually".

Weird how he "forgot" to talk about NIGGERS. It's not like 90% of the black male dicks are infected with superniggeraids.

He’s a kike. Only pharisees talk like this. Nobody is in the Levitical order anymore. It doesn’t exist. He talks about foreskins all the time and has a lisp. He a fag. You know how you get rid of HIV? Truvada. It doesn’t work on original sinning vaginas though

Oy vey

>"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
>little kid throws stone at her
>since first stone has been cast, everyone piles on and starts to cast stones at her
>she dies
>Jesus is forced to repeat the same line in several villages in similar situations until there's no asshole kid who does it
>Apostles after a successful procedure

Honestly my nigga over here is right

You mean lower

AIDS the judgement if God
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

>HIV rates are down because more people identify as LGBT than in the past
You are "bad" at "arguing"

No. Also that wouldn't increase the amount if smart people so you're just killing workers.

Also fags are 70 times more likely to have AIDS

>Has to misinterpret verses
Bad goy

skip to around the kast 5 minutes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eK0jiod6H9o

Also Jesus supporting killing children that curse their parents

I cant help but feel this guy is an atheist having an elaborate laugh, his arguments as for while all christians should want gays murderered are the exact same things I mention to christians friends about why their religion is silly.

The Bibke literally says they should die and can't be saved. How is he an atheist for preaching the Bible?

pastor anderson must be without sin then
sounds like somebody's jealous

He is driving people away from christianity as they realize they follow a book written by man with ideals created over 2000 years ago, by demonstrating that the bible preaches hate, and not love.

He is merely showing the light to people who dont understand what Christianity is about at its root. Jesus is not the man of compassion some people view him to be. Jesus fucked shit up when needed. He drove the jews from his shrines and reinforced the law.

I encourage Christians to read the bible constantly, because a large majority of "Christians" claim they have, but when I mention the passage about executing rape victims for not screaming loud enough they think I made it up because I like to fedora tip.

>reading comprehension
Did I ever say it would increase the amount of smart people?

>he drives people away from Christianity by teaching Christianity
also his church has gotten a lot larger and growing fast. Also what verse says that about the rape one? I'm pretty sure you're using shitty NIV

No you said increase average. Which is what i responded to because that would do nothing because increasing the average by killing dumber people won't make anyone smarter

God bless him

Deuteronomy 22:23-27

Feel free to read any version of your fiction novel of your choosing and tell me your results.

Maybe read your fucking god book if you actually think its the word of god.

>Deuteronomy 22:23-27
sounds reasonable to me. A girl who is set to be married cheats gets punished along with the guy

The furst part is firnication the second is rape and only the dide dies in the second one. The second part says "forced" not the first part.

nice job misinterpreting it but i see how you could naybe think that. Also I have read the Bible and am reading it again.

If he would just accept this redpill he would be /our guy/.

Yeah the first oart isn't rape it's consenting to fornication while engaged. user is a stupid nigger.

To small to read in phone what does it say?

>He is driving people away from christianity as they realize they follow a book written by man with ideals created over 2000 years ago, by demonstrating that the bible preaches hate, and not love.
Correction: That's what the Old Testament teaches.

And Jesus came for the expressed purpose of ending it.

>mfw he's right

try it

If a woman is too afraid to cry for help, under this wording she should be sentenced to death for not crying out for help under any translation of it.

Matthew 5:17

Besides he dudn't rid of all the laws. Also there is still Romans 1:26-32 which is NT

She doesn't cry for help because she consented to the sex you retard. The second part says the man forces her to have sex and only the man dies.

That's a stupid argument.

Every.
Fucking.
Time.

>The Bibke literally says they should die and can't be saved.

No it does not

wait, what is the bibke, the bibke might say that

Fucking Jewgle

It says they are reprobates and reprobate means God has rejected you. Also it says "God gave them up" three times.

The second part states its acceptable to not kill her if she screamed for help and no one came.

If an engaged woman were raped in a small town where her screams would of been heard, but she did not scream, its likely people would automatically assume she consented, even if its not true. God preaches deaths for circumstantial evidence.

the only thing that is unforgivable is claiming the miracles of Christ were done actually by satan

this video plays out like satire

So? Smart people ruined the world. Pol Pot did nothing wrong. Intellectual genocide now.

Well it also said forced also what woman being raped wouldn't cry? And again the second only the man dies and the first one was consensual.

>Religious people tend to have a lower IQ
This is true, but I have heard that extremely intelligent people also find their way back to religion, meaning religious people operate on both extremes, some are extremely intelligent and some are not, whereas atheism is for people who are just slightly above average in intelligence.Does anyone have any data to back this up?

God doesn't reject them because they are gay he rejects them which then makes then gay

shes so cute i want to hug christ-chan

It increases the average IQ of the country, which is what I said. Do you know how to figure out an average? Do you know how taking out low numbers from a number set influences the average? Because it doesn't sound like you do.

Jesus is literally the most smart and religious person ever, so atheists BTFO

Eugenics is the only way to get white men in power to fold 'em.
Screen Cap This!

I do know what average is but I'm saying increasing the country's average by killing people would do more harm because no one gets smarter and you kill a lot of workers

>god rejects people
god is infinitely merciful, he has to be because even the smallest sin is worthy of hell.
People turn away from god, he does not turn people away.

No shit, Sherlock.

every spic and nigger considers themselves a christian and they're all socially conservative retards who dislike gays. so killing them would increase the iq.

you're just making up statistics you retard loser. you're showing your low iq. the places with the most aids don't have any gays it's transmitted between heterosexuals and drug needles.

something else that's interesting is africa is filled with gays, but niggers are all social conservative christian/muslims. once again christcucks are shown to be low intelligence retards. christianity is a shitskin religion and that pastor is a race mixer who marries white whores to niggers.

you're destined to die a loser, christcuck

Well in your previous comment you just said they is something you can do where you can longer be forgived. Also he rejects them because they kept rejecting him.

>you're just making statistics up
aids.gov
there you go low IQ nigger

That guy is an idiot but club-going cancerous faggots are the reason why AIDS is still as prevalent as it is in the states.

>hitler killed everyone without blond hair and blue eyes
ameritards really believe this?

russia has the highest amount of aids in western countries and they transmit it between drug needles. africa the highest amounts of aids of anywhere and they transmit in heterosexual intercourse.

the idea of aids being a gay thing is just in the us you fucking lowlife subhuman piece of shit. in the real world aids is spread mostly between heterosexuals and junkies. you're a lying fucking retard and you've got low intelligence like your nigger family.

every spic and nigger is a christian proving how garbage you fucking sack of shit religion is. you don't mention niggers in africa and all their aids cause you're a fucking nigger loving piece of shit. go suck on bbc you cuckold faggot bitch

Killing blacks would reduce AIDS and religiosity.

The thing i said, more specifically, blasphemy against the holy spirit, is a very specific thing.

It said said primarily against the pharisees. It would effectively require someone to have direct experience of proof of god, and then still, knowingly, claim it was not god.

Its almost impossible to even do this if you wanted to these days because it would require you to witness a divine miracle and then reject it flatly and claim it was caused by the devil.

In effect its something impossible to acomplish by anyone whos worried about doing it, and only anyone else who did it would have to effectively have direct evidence of god crammed down their throats by god himself, and then still reject him.

That is the absolute thing that is unforgivable because it removes all doubt of god (which god is not prone to doing) and still results in you turning your back on him.

>if we just ignore 95% of the worlds aid then this small sample of aids is the reason why aids is so common!
this is your mind on christcuckoldry. niggers are the most common spreaders of aids and drug junkies are too.

you need to use statistics from the 80's when people weren't aware of aids and it spread like crazy thanks to raygun. if you count it now then it's junkies and heterosexuals

>mad

Also I'm talking abot the USA not russia, faggot.

Also blacks don't really follow Christ when they commit 51% of the muders and murder is a sin and punisable by death.

>require someone to have direct experience of proof of god,
The Bible
>and then still, knowingly, claim it was not god
People blaspheming the Bible

>ignore 99% of the worlds aids and then lie about samples
>see i'm right and u wrong XDDD
kys you dumb fucking loser retard. you're probably some ugly stupid shitskin so your low iq thinks you're really owning it up lying and faking statistics

>ALL GAYS ARE WHY AIDS IS SPREADING!!!!!
get told off cause you're a low iq retard
>i'm talking about 3% of the worlds population in the worlds leading superpower and skewing statistics
haha fucking loser. go suck some nigger cock with your faggot nigger loving pastor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAA

all niggers and spics identify as christians. you're a shitskin yourself and your religion is for shitskins. christcuckoldry is for low iq subhumans like yourself. go suck some nigger dick you piece of shit. i'm sure niggers blacked your mom last night before saying a pray to the cuck virgin jesus

cry about it faggot, you're an anomaly in any species of animal

On the contrary, being a soldier is not inherently sinful. Many Christian gangsters might view their actions through the view of a soldier in an army, and merely what they need to do to survive. Soldiers are often mentioned in the bible, and what soldiers should expect.

Luke 3:14
Corinthians 9:7
Timothy 2:3
Ephesians 6:10–17

ITT: Fags in damage control mode

You're clearly a fag

>we hate queers so much! we're so great
>*watches a nigger black his mother and sister*
go suck off a nigger you fucking loser subhuman. this is your religion. if you suck the dick of a nigger befoe he enters your mom that doesn't count as being gay right?

there's a reason why the pastor forgot about all the niggers and spics with aids cause he loves it when they're fucking his wife. jesus was a kike virgin cuckold. that's your prophet a virgin cuck

Just because you believe in Jesus diesn't mean you follow him you absolute retard

>you just need to ignore all the world's AIDS and look at this small sample as to why it's so common
you are putting words in my mouth there friend, I said that is why AIDS is so common "in the states."

>you need to use stats from the 80's
m8 I used stats from 2014 earlier in the thread, you'd know that if you read it. You'd also know my opinion on religious people, and wouldn't be calling me a christcuck.

If I cared to argue about AIDS outside the US I'd be talking about AIDS outside the US. I'm not the other guy you're arguing with.

Consider not hiding your flag so I know whether or not your opinion means anything.

Gangsters aren't in the army

i can't hear you over the sound of you slumping your nigger bull to prep him.

the fact you forgot about africa and all those aids just shows you love niggers fucking your women and wouldn't want to hurt them

Okay Mohammed

now you're the judge on who is christian or not? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just end yourself you fucking stupid shitskin. if there's heaven you're going to hell. your religion is for shitskins and you're not even going to get into heaven

Adultery is a sin and punishable by death

The bible does not have a strict definition of what it means to be an army.

To be a foot soldier of the MS-13 could easily qualify as being part of an army in someones mind.

>Ripped, model tier black dude
>Can still only manage to pull a fat old white lady
Tippity toppety

Homo hatin' is good old fashioned family fun!

Besides I am hoing to Heaven and you're not.

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Killing a store clerk you just robbed isn't being part of the army.

>shitty image where the faggot kike virgin loser jesus thinks not killing or hurting people is cool
>promotes genocide against gays and spreads hatred against other races on Sup Forums
man, you must be 30 iq. you're going to hell you fucking shitskin. you better suck some more nigger dicks and enjoy watching your mom getting blacked before you go there

Have fun

Matthew 12
36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned

he's right gays are ultimately responsible for millions of deaths due to spreading the HIV epidemic.

Jesus dying on the cross for others and muhammad fucking children and waging war makes it more appropriate for jesus to be the virgin and muhhamad to be the chad

>teaches meekness and turning the other cheek
>died a virgin, his mother never even got laid to conceive him
>died for other peoples sins then ran away
>got whipped like a bitch
it writes itself tbdesu

I disagree. Killing a shop keep you robbed when he pulls out a gun is just fighting the war that is your life, with your crew that is both your comrades, and the only family you have.

However someone that kills someone in cold blood isn't a christian whatsoever clearly. And I'm not defending gangbangers, I'l just saying I can see how a criminal could stretch the wool over their own eyes telling themselves they have no choice.

He's not wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=kXhOFGtV-Js&t=217s

What do you mean his mother never concieved him?

Also you forgot about the wrath of the Lamb
Revelation 6:15-17
And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

>fag
>smart