What about UBI to replace all other welfare?

Here's my thoughts on this issue:
1: Current welfare programs provide incentives for minorities to breed like rabbits, stay unemployed and live off the efforts of the white man.
2: I know a few white families who came under hard times during the 2008 crash and tried to get access to welfare programs; these whites were given the run around and were constantly fighting to keep the benefits active, where every nigger I've met has no problems keeping their welfare checks coming in (interestingly, the white families had niggers running their "account" and kept shutting it off randomly).
3: senior programs like social security rob from the young to pay for the old and the system is unsustainable.
So the system seems rigged against the tax payers and the young. Whites especially.

Would a universal basic income be a better option here? If we remove ALL other forms of entitlements, we could afford a more fair UBI program that simply paid out a flat rate directly to every USA citizen.
If such a program would be superior to the current entitlement system we have today, what would be a good amount? I'm leaning toward cutting it off for the highest tax bracket but maybe everyone should get it regardless?
Could a reasonable UBI resolve a lot of the issues surrounding Healthcare and welfare?

I'd just as soon say end all entitlements myself, but that's not going to happen. So I'm thinking a UBI might be the better option to what we have now.

Sure, I think that it should be a thing. Also if you chose to accept UBI you should be sterilized. Not even being edgy, its perfectly acceptable to want to be hedonistic and waste your life, but the breeding like rabbits thing wont stop with UBI.

free money for playing video games and masturbating to animu? sign me up

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP
>hey babe was that your bump-stock or your ass?

>giv blonde gun butt gf

>instead of giving niggers free money we'll give them free money

Yeah, I'm sure that will solve all our problems.

I'm beginning to think UBI would be a good thing for the US. As long as we can cut immigration.

- 2017 is the year of bankruptcies. So many local stores are going bankrupt because people just don't have the money to spend locally.

- People on Social Security and pensions just have to accept a lower standard of living. SS and pensions are a Ponzi scheme, they were never going to be sustainable. Just take your UBI and be happy old people.

- It cuts back on government workers and administrative costs of the various welfare programs.

What? Why would an UBI drive me to be hedonistic and waste my life?

That's my point though. We're already giving niggers free money. Why not make it a blanket amount for everyone then? At least working whites would get some relief that way, might even have more babies while cutting the programs that incentivise niggers to keep popping them out.

This is where my thinking is going as well. As I mentioned in the op, seeing those white families get railroaded by nigger beaurocrats means that a standard UBI program would also completely remove that kind of bullshit abuse.

maybe not you, but thats probably what would happen to a majority of people on it.

You're right and UBI likely would be better than the current welfare system, although it won't be able to be universal or cover everything since you'll always have extremely stupid poor people buying shit like Jordans with all of their money instead of necessities like healthcare.
Really a state capitalist economy + UBI with a high quality white population would be as close to utopian as you'll probably get.

Conjecture. There's little to no data to suggest that. Welfare programs in several countries I've lived in provide enough money to live a life in dignity - yet most people go back to jobhunting. So the data points to the opposite direction.

I'm not in favor of entitlements, I'm just being realistic.
Currently, welfare programs incentivise niggers to not work and have tons of babies, while Whites are having less babies because taxes and other expenses get in the way.
A UBI would give an equal, flat rate income to each and every adult American whether working or not.
This would reduce the number of nigger babies and prevent the abuse those agencies allow to go on.
Just automate it, send a check once a month (with a direct deposit option) and then delete every other entitlement from the books.

it's true, all they have for the white man is workman's comp, all the welfare that any black or mex can get by walking in the door are guarded by black/latino caseworkers who absolutely hate to see any whites get in on the gibs. Should be shut down.

That's one possibility for sure, but think how the average American would view those people.
>Homeless guy begging for money
>Average American responds: "why are you begging for money? What did you blow your UBI on?"
It could have the opposite effect. When everyone knows everyone gets a flat amount of money each month, I think people will be more willing to shame lazy whiney behavior. With a UBI and a part time minimum wage job most people would be reasonably well off. And again, you remove the incentive for the poor and minorities to have more kids since the UBI wouldn't rise with how many kids you have, only your tax exemptions.

If everyone gets their jobs stolen by robots then who will be taxed to pay for UBI?

Will the companies who run the robots be the only ones paying tax?

Shouldn't we wait until after the civil war to figure this kind of thing out?

Cool story

Hey, post her feet

Taxes arise when money changes hands - usually. UBI doesn't get rid of consumerism.

>welfare is a problem
>lets make it bigger more ingrained into society and not incentivize it to solve social issues

Stupid idea. UBI can only exist in a post scarcity society.

give me a sauce and I'll stand corrected. In America I have a hunch it would be different given our lack of homogeneity and general low social trust levels.

I see your point, it would be a better system than we have for sure.

Also a very a good point. Maybe I'm just black pilled on the current state of American zeitgeist.

The automation meme is overblown. It's a real thing that's going to happen, but it's going to happen slowly, except for specific job types I think.
As for who will pay, I think for the time being most Americans will still have jobs, which will provide taxes. Also, if they close the tax loopholes for the rich and corporate you'd see a rise in revenue. Finally, for now, the federal reserve has the ability to print endless amounts of money. Until the dollar is no longer the reserve currency, I'm sure they can afford to send some to the average white American household.

No feet. Sorry, I'm an ass and tits guy.

>Not wanting to lick feet
Are you gay

Thats not what this post was about. Its a legit drop on pol by a vegas officer. He leaked the crime scene photos as proof. Hes saying this was a fast & furious type sting with ISIS gone bad. That the shooter was an fbi agent. Why else have that many guns? Why has he only had government jobs? Why did ISIS claim responsibility and give his islamic name? He disappeared for 6 months, setting up relationship in middle east? Why does he have no social media accounts or relationships? Why set up a camera in the room? Why were 2 windows blown out? They have fucked up fast and furious stings before.

Fine but that’s not ever what will happen it will always be in addition to welfare so fuck no

UBI discussion is always Nixon vs Martin Luther Nigger Face. I've done the math and it would cost roughly 3 Trillion/yr to give everyone 18+ $1200/mo. 2 Trillion of this is covered by the social systems replaced, and the remaining Trillion can be covered by an automation tax on machines replacing workers. Factory production has quadrupled since the 60s but the employment has stayed the same.