I cant go on

i cant go on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qG_cS-vouas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This guy is a self-hating BASED negro. He's whiter than Tomi.

youtube.com/watch?v=qG_cS-vouas

Still a nigger, and unworthy of reproducing.

BURN COAL PAY TOLL

>waah waifu is cucking me
You're pathetic.

Fucking coal burning fucking traitor whore. Whatever, the toll will be paid.

Gay

It's because whites are betas

It's fake and the image is from 9 months ago at the Trump Ball.

the more taboo we make it the more coal gets burned.

i honestly think that if we didn't make such a big deal about BBC, no white women would go for niggers

same way he word nigger offends black people, their taking offense just gives the word more power... but they cant stop it

The text has been added on recently in photoshop. The picture of them together is real, the text is fake, whether they fucker or not is uncertain, but who gives a shit anyways.

THICC

>Come on, user, you can unlock the door and let me go now. I promise I won't jump on any other BBCs from now on

It's not fake, mainstream reported on it

>Sup Forumstards are this insecure and pathetic

You realize that her dating a black man actually, literally, has no effect on your life whatsoever, right?

absolutely fucking repulsive

Why are so many self-proclaimed female "conservatives" repugnant coal-burners?

theres a LOT of coal burning conservatives

Then he should be dating a BASED black woman

I think they would anyway. Every woman I know under 40 years old is a massive slut. The whites are the worst.

Because "conservatism" is a Jewish meme.

Any ideology capable of undoing the damage of the ZOG is vilified by these same "conservative" mouth pieces. Unless you are an unapologetic fascist/nazi you are just compounding the problem by playing the game using their rules.

if you saw her college tweets you would know she has been a coal burner. some shit about

"i dont care as long as i can get drunk and twerk it"

you guys eventually be able to recognize the signs

u mad whytboi

free market at work, faggots

maybe you just don't...ahem...measure up

Didn't this slut go full libfag on the view and start spouting lefty talking points?