Macross Delta

Why are the NUNS so fucking incompetent? they lost an entire fleet one after another to a fucking dying race. That's like at least 10k casualties, why the fuck is this allowed

All I know is I fucking love the new OP and ED songs.

New song confirmed for next ep. Maybe the new single will leak early like the album? ;_;

Even if it leaks early, it still 2-3 weeks away.

But there is nothing there.

Rewatch the scene, Keith only targeted the panels, he didn't destroy a single ship.

My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values. Chuck is a good representation of a Ragnan. Freyja just acts like a human teenage girl.

Also I'd want he to interact with her people more

>My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values.
How? You want to see her pregnant? angry like those retards and out for blood?

>My only regret is Freyja isn't much representation of Windermerian culture and values.
If she wasn't a rebel, she would have stayed back home and raise babies as per her people's traditions. By definition any Windermere female you see away from the home world, isn't representative of her race.

They have good reasons for being angry, for God's sake.

They have. That doesn't give them the right to involve other planet in their shit and raise an army of zombies.
Fucking apologists I swear

Windermerean girls her age act pretty similarily. She's not exactly like them, but if she was, she wouldn't have broken the mold and escaped off planet

MUH KAZE

"Wind" power or some stupid bullshit like that.

You know, I am starting to think the only satisfactory way to end the war, is if a Bird Human wakes up and determined that Windermere needed to be destroyed, just like in Macross Zero with humanity. Windermere had hijacked the name of Protoculture to justify their conquests; so let a Protoculture decide if they passed the test.

Again, because apparently some people are too retarded to understand such a simple concept: sympathy =/= apologism.

>dad still has an original un-built VF-1 model in the box with all the japanese instructions
>he always talks about re-shrinkwrapping it and selling it

What's the correct answer, build it or sell it?

My brain has slowly been replace KAZE with dance with the angels. I don't know which phrase annoys me more.

you realize Protoculture had no right to judge races like that as well right? Protoculture aren't benevolent

go dance with the kaze!

they were destroyed by their own weapons of war

>you realize Protoculture had no right to judge races like that as well right? Protoculture aren't benevolent
They DO in this case. Windermere used Protoculture in their propaganda for the war, so Protoculture has the right to take back their own name.

You keep making excuses, you keep romanticizing and downplaying their acts, that sounds like apologism to me.
>never mind the fact that they involved their neighbors, that doesn't count because they are angry and they have a good reason to be!

I know she acts like a human teenage girl most of the time, but she still act like a windermere every now and then
you can see it on ep 1 when she sing while running straight through the battlefield and on ep 13 when she jump off the platform to help hayate

So shit show is still shit. Glad I dropped it on ep 2.

Is it pic related? If yes, then it is still being actively sold for $40 (w/o shipping)

If not does it transform? If it doesn't then it will be pretty hard to sell because people will just buy pic related.

>dropped it in ep 2
>shitposting in threads for ep 15

ok

More like Basara taught the Protodevlin not to take the lives of other beings to feed themselves.

Imagine this. The Protoculture doing experiments to make more powerful biological weapons drags you into a universe where you'll die. The only source of food is people. So you eat their people. You become so gluttonous that you nearly kill off the galaxy and the people you are eating going extinct. A bunch of Protoculture singers knocks you out imprisoning you for 500,000 years. Human being curious why there is an energy field turn it off and you got jailbreak. Making them your slaves like the previous guys. You find out this species can regenerate your food and become possibly self sustainable. This species resists and you lose control again eating life in galaxy until this singing autist shows you don't need to eat people to get your special food. You need just to sing. Since you don't need this galaxy anymore you fuck off traveling the universe.

>You keep making excuses, you keep romanticizing and downplaying their acts
Are you fucking retarded or just blind? I just said that they have reasons for their anger.

Just imagining that this was what it have been like to post in a Macross thread when shitfest 7 was airing. That and I've been watching Macross since 1981 or so, and I was looking forward to a nice new show. Instead we get this garbage.

Must be the radiation eating their tiny brains.

and I just said that they are angry retards.

Both the Windies and the nuns are equally bad at this point.

Windies = enslaving entire planets with mind control, causing chaos with var, galactic conquering

nuns = nuking windies, Having super exploitive policies on them when they were part of nuns, using the knights as cannon fodder

Endgame will involve both sides accepting they did wrong, putting aside their differences and finally ending this cycle of hate. Aided by the power of song / uniting against a common enemy.

does Japan have the same NUNsfags vs Windfags too?

Nice damage control.

Also

NUNS: nuking Ragna, killing civilians and NUNS soldiers.

>Endgame will involve both sides accepting they did wrong, putting aside their differences and finally ending this cycle of hate.
You forgot the 4 planets that were conquered. They would want revenge, NUNs' actions have nothing to do with them. And the 4 planets combined would be able to fuck over a lone demilitarised Windermere.

>they have good reasons to be angry
>they are still retards
>N-nice damage control!

Did Immelman Snr. drop the dimensional bomb on Windermere?

You're as bad as Roid, you know that? How does it feel?

>NUNSfags
I still can't believe this shit is real. I sympathize with grunts but the ones in charge are moustache twirling villain and those are the ones NUNSfags are defending.

Do you see any NUNfag in this thread?

Well, it'd lead to some drama, so I'm guessing yes. But, it'll be complicated.

I missed waifu & shipping wars.

I'd gladly post a Mirage, but I'm at work here.

Not here, but on previous threads. There were some NUNS did nothing wrong 7 years ago fags.

maybe a few Sup Forumsfags spreading their one nuke wasn't enough memes

>nuns = nuking windies, Having super exploitive policies on them when they were part of nuns, using the knights as cannon fodder
It seems to me, windies are a bunch of whingers. I don't trust what they say about their conditions, and that's the only source we have.

Also, the windies wanted to do jack shit in defence of the sector. The apparently just wanted to defend their own people and planet. How pathetic. How isolationist.

How very windie-like. We haven't seen why they're angry. Until I do, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them at all.

Have a Freyja then.

Oh yes, they were collateral damage, totslly justified, right?

>let's pretend that I didn't go full autism throwing a tantrum!
You're so cute.

No need for wars, the best girls are here.
>Yes, I mean both of them.

>that's the only source we have.
Ernest is a windy?

I want to play with her horn.

If only Hikaru, Max, Millia and Fokker were here

The policies are mainly covered in the manga. Basically nuns wanted to use the windies as cannon fodder against uncultured zent fleets "which weren't even anywhere near their sector".

All of the windy soldiers and Ernest were like WTF as this - but Gramia was all like 'we have to honour this because of nuns agreements blah blah'

Basically they were fine going to the defense of planets in "their" sector, but didn't like nuns using them as disposable pawns in other nuns conflicts.

>Basically they were fine going to the defense of planets in "their" sector, but didn't like nuns using them as disposable pawns in other nuns conflicts.
But they got their independence after that. You can't just keep using past misgivings forever. They are now self-ruling, so what is their excuse NOW?

Are you referring to the apologist thing? does it bother you this much? I was referring to the windfags in the previous threads and here too. You keep making excuses.
>NUNSfags striked first so this totally gives them the right to do what they want
>Gramia was a good man
>They are angry, leave them alone!

You forgot the part where Ernest was insinuating it left Windermeria suspiciously defenseless.

Also NUNS was asking them to deploy every unit leaving the planet undefended. But nothing wrong with this, right. NUNS is not abusive at all.

Max and Milia BTFO-ing Mirage

>Also NUNS was asking them to deploy every unit leaving the planet undefended. But nothing wrong with this, right. NUNS is not abusive at all.
And they got their independence. That should be the end of it. America might still like to take about the old British taxes, but they certainly aren't using that as a political excuse for modern actions. Go on, complain about NUNS being a mean organisation, the fact is Windermere had left NUNS already, and now they declared war as an independent nation. They need to hold themselves to account. That's what it means to be Independent.

Undefended against whom? It's not like NUNS fleet couln't fold from other planets in case Windermere would need help.

why not handle their own problems then instead of asking windermere to go far away for every little thing?

Undefended against NUNS themselves maybe? With all the fighting force off tackling the zents they have full run of the planet. It's obvious they were up to shady shit regarding the Windies during the war - what's to say they weren't up to stuff earlier (re; ruins and mind control and shit)?

REMOVE

>everyone who sympathizes with Windermere agrees with their current actions
Man, you are a retard with persecutory delusions. I'm not gonna waste any more time giving you (you)s. Have a last one.

Funny you bring America up when the Windies are pretty much just Monroe Doctrining it up at the moment.

>why not handle their own problems then instead of asking windermere to go far away for every little thing?
It's like NATO. Combined military that work together. You help them now, you get help later. But Windermere, since it didn't have any actual threats it needed defence from, consider it meaningless. Another sign of a short-sighted race that didn't realise Space is filled with roving world-ending threats.

>Funny you bring America up when the Windies are pretty much just Monroe Doctrining it up at the moment.
What Monroe Doctrine? They are outright on a path to world conquest, what kind of doctrine is that?

>Everyone having different opinions than me is a retard.
>also all the windfags here are sympathizers I swear
You're one? good for you, because I see many who aren't.

Yeah, you have it about right. Planets should work together for the greater good of the sector, and further, if needed.

But, that was then, and their current actions are practically indefensible. First the sector, and now the galaxy. Who the fuck do they think they are? I mean really?

Are you a retard? The only ones complaining were the kids, Gramia complied.

Wrong quote

Can anyone tell me if that crater cause by dimensional bomb still active?

>But, that was then, and their current actions are practically indefensible. First the sector, and now the galaxy. Who the fuck do they think they are? I mean really?
As they said, they think they are the Master Race. They are young, recently uplifted, and they had won a war for their independence. Now they are trying to go big, because the leaders are dying anyway and want to make their mark before they hit 35.

Frankly, I am expecting Windermere to suffer greatly at some point. Since they really haven't lost a battle yet all-show, it means their real first loss is going to be gloriously horrible. And then Windermere would crumple like a house of cards, because as soon as their capacity to mind control is damaged they would have nothing.

It's spewing lightning so yeah probably

This. If a third party "is" involved, then their knocking off a pedestal moment would be the third party taking over that shiny new mind control network they've set up and kicking them to the curb.

Sets the stage nicely for an eventual windy-chaos team up against third party which leads into an UNDERSTANDING end.

Well, the fact that they rely so heavily on the six knights means they really don't have any reserve capacity. It's laughable what their military is.

That is, if you don't take into account for their protoculture/wind singer strategy. It's OP enough to achieve what they want without little effort.

How exciting. What a show! I really hope they do suffer horrendous casualties on their campaign. How else does that type of people learn?

They have more squads. We just don't focus on them. You know, like the alpha beta and gamma squadons get next to no focus.

>We haven't seen why they're angry.
But we have. People were killed during the war and then the planet was nuked and even more people died. Plus NUNS propaganda accusing Windermere of dropping the bomb.

>Only have six knights
They have more than six - see not-Belri. It's just these six have the most screen time because ANIME. It's like chaos has an alpha and beta platoon, but we only ever get to see delta.

Dude this series is so badly written. What did you expect? Just switch your brain off and roll with it.

Found the retard. Windermere has an army plus the Aerial Knights. The main six are just one Knight squad, there are more.

>But we have. People were killed during the war and then the planet was nuked and even more people died. Plus NUNS propaganda accusing Windermere of dropping the bomb.
And what does that have to do with taking over 4 innocent planets that are in the same political position as Windermere was? And then aiming for conquest of the whole galaxy?

Yeah, I agree. We see the rest of their troops doing mop-up operations on occupied planets.

And the knights are supposed to be the elite of the elite, so it's no surprise that they can defeat common NUNS fighters.

I just want them to meet a wall. I liked how the battle in ep 13 went. The song wasn't OP (since Ernest got a lucky shot at the speakers), and because of that, people could battle.

But, that's only because the windies were denied in their cheating. Cheat, cheat, cheat. That's all they ever do. I'd like them to stop that. But they won't, because they're windies that think they need to have it all. Everything.

Hey, but we know the tables will flip. Just when does that happen?

Reading comprehension.

Rely. Look it up.

Can someone end that fucking shota already? really tired with his bullshit.

I just realized that we never see any Windfag combatants other than the knights. I wish they'd at least show some of the grunts or some shit, right now it seems like it was just the small group of knights and their drones BTFO-ing planetary defense fleets. Which admittedly actually happened in 15.

Wait, was it just knights and Var guys all along?

Gentlemen, how do we make Mirage win the triangle?

Do you have reading comprehension problems or are you just dumb? Read the post again, this time paying attention.

He's young, it's not his fault. It's Gramia and now Roid's.
But he will get tired soon, and Roid won't be able to tell the windies to retreat like they usually did in the past episodes.

>When will tables flip
When the third party who has been playing the Windies (and nuns maybe) like a fiddle finally show themselves and take over the mind control network the Windies have managed to set up.

This leads to windy and chaos team up against common enemy, which leads perfectly into a kawamori UNDERSTANDING end.

By making the triangle be between Sky > Mirage < Qurule.

Well, we'd need to chat with Kawamori and suggest he takes the camera off Freyja a bit. Write some nice scenes with Hayate and Mirage, and given them something to respond to.

But, that would require a rewrite, since they've already done up to ep 22. So, I'm pretty sure it's too late, user. Maybe next macross.

And a sweet NUNS genocide.

Keith was BTFO'd last time he flew and then shows up with a permanent injury. The needed to establish that he's very much a threat still.

I'm not looking forward to a third party being behind it. Too convenient. An understanding end is okay but not one when they team up against a greater threat.

Nothing, Freyja is an auto-loser it isn't funny anymore.

>how do we

She already won

There's the china dress thing next episode

They're reserving that song because it would send Freyjafags on instant suicide watch