/SIG/ - Self Improvement General

Let's Do This Edition

>>Thread Theme

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilling
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What are you working on today?
Shitposting and data mining
> What difficulties are you facing in your self improvement?
Nothing
>How are you planning on overcoming them?
LSD

Our official discord /SIG/ group : dpBCFp

If you would like to meet like minded individuals: join our discord: dpBCFp

Daily reminder that the steak and eggs diet is the most redpilled diet.

>>What are you working on today?
Cutting down trees on my land to make room for my fig plantation

>> What difficulties are you facing in your self improvement?
Laziness as always

>>How are you planning on overcoming them?
Surprise attack with overwhelming force. Basically jump up in the middle of idle time without thinking and planning and get working on any random task that I might see in my vicinity. Once active and moving my lazyness seems to subside and thirst for action takes over.

God speed anons and don´t ever take the low road. We are made to rule this planet.

Where are the FUCKING HASHBROWNS!?

hashbrowns is what food eats to become food.

>been to the er several days in a row this week
>on 1mg of xanax twice a day until my real medication kicks in

A few days ago I picked everything in my garden, and now I'm tilling the soil in preparation for winter. Is it worth getting a rototiller for the job, or would it be better for me to just do it by hand? The space is about 200 square meters with plans to expand to around 300 next year for reference.

are you a professional weightlifter or something?

I feel like so much protein might just go to waste nutritionally, our body can only utilize so much of it at a time

A-Are you kidnapping people outside of a Denny's and consuming their flesh?

no and thats broscience

no i eat nothing but steak and eggs and the retarded half sized vegetables that grow in my garden

200m2 is quite small. Could be good exercise to do it by hand but it all depends on soil type (e.g. is it soft humus or tough clay?) and most of all on what you are planning on growing in spring.

This

Official /Sig/ discord: dpBCFp

go back to /bant/

pretty sure /bant/ would want us gone too

Intro to Aquinas, history, languages
>What difficulties are you facing in your self improvement?
I go too much on the net and that makes me a lazy-ass.
Praying more.

Also, let's try 30min internet a day just to check mails and see how is /sig/ going.
Wish me success bros.

Half of it is tough clay and the other half is reasonable soil. I only moved into this lot in March, so I didn't have enough much time to prepare a larger plot. Most of what I plan on putting in is just leafy greens like lettuce and and root vegetables like parsnip and beets.

The amount of protein you need to consume before you begin excreting it as excess waste is far beyond what you'll find in a simple diet. You'd need to be downing entire tubs of whey isolate for it to not be utilized.

git gud or git out

so i just walked about 6 miles home from school today
i can only do it now on days that my mother is at work, because she gets really angry with me (ive done it 3 other times and the first 2 i got rides the rest home after a little while)
i live in a hilly area so i had to push my legs hard
also i had my heavy pack on so i ripped my shoulder muscles, and now im sitting here eating peanuts
i also went to a farm store on the way and got myself some good ass produce (bag ripped halfway home and i lost an onion)
but yeah otherwise it was nice
i dont care if its technically illegal (because the school rules state that you have to stay at the school unless taken home by bus or car) but if you can get out right nobody will really care all that much

God speed brother.

>Praying more.

what so you just pray then hope it gets fixed?

Calculus and Screenplay.
I bit my right thumbnail, and stop buying old the skin around my fingers.
Besides the help of iron supplements, when I notice I'm biting, I tell myself all the disgusting things I must of touched today. It's starting to work. Have a great night

enjoy your colon cancer at 40

Try ploughing one third traditionally (by hand) moving the lower level soil to the top to let the frost break it into smaller crumbs. Groove or cut the soil of the second third (newer agroscience studies show that by ploughing soil essential micro organisms get killed). Earth up the last third.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilling

Grow the same proportion of veg in each third and compare results next summer/autumn

Do it all by hand for good exercise.

>tfw checking the price of housing in rural areas in France
-150m2 for the house
-all the small buildings around
-2400m2 field
= 115 000€

Btw how are the costs in rural area in your country ? I'd like to compare a bit.

It helps, but it's not a thing you do without acting, otherwise it's called angelism. You have to act, but also to add prayer to have some "support" if I may say.

Danke.

Keep it up user

overcoming an eye injury from splitting wood
alcoholism
getting involved in local church