Half-nigger here. If there is a race war, am I allowed to choose which side I'm on...

Half-nigger here. If there is a race war, am I allowed to choose which side I'm on, or do I have to fight with the niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>am I allowed to choose which side I'm on
Do you want to live?
Then don't side with the people who only make up 13% of the US population and can't shoot for shit.

If you look like that you are a nigger.

>Half-nigger
Reminds me of the time I half pissed myself.

Join us.

both sides will reject you

A spec of poo ruins the entire glass

Black people will take you.

You a "lightskin nigga".

This has been settled for a while.
youtube.com/watch?v=4REO0pucYY8

There isn't going to be a race war. Like, ever. There might be a civil war which would be left vs right, in which case 90% of blacks will side with the left, but there will never be a full on race war because most whites aren't ACTUALLY racist.

>If there is a race war, am I allowed to choose which side I'm on, or do I have to fight with the niggers?

You fight with whatever people you had strong bonds with before the war erupted. You make your choices now.

shoot yourself and end this doubt, would be a big favor. kek

Sure you can be my slave, you fuckin house nigger.

Y-yes massa

Ill take you brother I have no problem with blacks just niggers.

>Half-nigger
>half

Confusion like yours is exactly why race mixing is bad and exactly why jews push it, to remove whites and their ancestors from their proud history

Drake is half-Jew, not half-white.

oh they will be racist

The choice is easy.

can't wait for this city mother fucker to starve to death once the rations stop coming in

Good bye fried rice...Hello fried chicken

Join Whites:
"Y-yeah fuck niggers haha... Wow I would never sleep with a white woman guys... Wow I hate myself i'm such a mongrel but you guys are soo awsome... Curse my parents fo-" *gets shot in head and thrown into an oven at the end of it all*

Joins Nonwhites:
"Y-yeah fuck wite peepoh! R-right my fellow POC?? Man I can't wait to remove these evil whites so we can all be Kangz again! Fuck white supr-" *get shot by full black person because "muh light skinned blacks get mo privlege dan me cuz white peepoh like them dem moah"*

Fuck that shit. You do what you want but i'm not gonna grovel as some "honorary" white for Nazis and i'm not gonna go against everything I believe so I can live in some POC commie society where we all just end up starving to death.

You will be attacked from both sides.

Shiet

Half nigger half Jew.

The raceway will be blacks and whites against niggers.

Niggers won't reject mixers as long as they're a shade down of brown and inherited the nappy hair.

gotta go for the hardline individualist stance. The libertarian whites and actually not racist blacks will respect it.

Niggers won't reject mixers as long as they're a shade down of brown and inherited the nappy hair. Most Amerinigger mongrels have white admixture in them anyways from years of being raped by their massas

You hide in a bunker whilst'd've both sides murder each other.

White people, on average, aren’t geniuses. Work on looking white and say nigger instead of nigga and no one will question you

You're fucking boot traction nigger.

I am half Asian
Do I get to side with deus vult?

Whites will want racial purity.
Join the blacks

They are still better off with their own kind, it's better than joining the wrong ideology. Halfbreeds will always feel more associated with their violent side instead of trying to adapt to superior high class culture which takes experience and skill.

>can't shoot for shit
53 percent of violent crime...

Ikr... He didn't say half-white; he chose to say half-nigger. Very telling

I laugh when I see this. To me he's just a larger center mass target for my rifle

Thanks polandbro for believing in my racism.

You're just black. There are not half mixed blacks because nearly all blacks in America are mixed with white blood to some degree anyways.
Those are your people. And they won't see you as anything else unless they know better.
But you ain't white. And you're never gonna be.

no
yes

You can go to the Hapa colony, Elliot.

>Clarence Jekyll

>all violent crime involves guns
>shooting old white men point blank makes you a professional irl navy seal copypasta nigger

They can't hit shit

Sacrifice Bettendorf to Odin and you're in.

If you agree to breed with a white to make some quad and octoroons we have a deal

there will be no race war. it will just be a gradual swamping to nonexistence for the pale devils. time is not on their side.

they can't turn it around either, it's inevitable. just gloat like mad and watch their self esteem crumble.

What are you culturally? Are you a nigger, or do you advance the causes of freedom and enlightenment?

Convince a group of blacks to go back to Africa with you. The whites should let you go freely and you will be in a good place to takeover having white genes and being smarter than the average African.

I'm sorry but the genetic targeted virus developed in 2035 will infect anyone with more than 5% non-european heritage and a large number of people below that threshold due to their actions or their families actions. You sound like a nice guy. People can be so mean but we were told it was necessary and we were left with no choice.

Once they invented the sword muscles became obsolete and we have guns now.

Skinnyfat detected. Hit the treadmill fatty

>half-nigger
It's like saying you're half-pregnant.

You can be switzerland

It is communists trying to start a race war. Don't be stupid, the only colors you should be are red,white, and blue.

REEEEEEEE THAT'S NO FUCKING FAIR

There won't be a race war. 50% of America is just like you, not white. America is destined to only just get more mixed and become like a Brazil 2.0. Don't worry.

Jesus no wonder white men are so bitchy and effeminate now a days

If your mother is white you will have to protect her. The chimps will rape and eat her if they get a chance.

Aside from the niggers vs civilization thing we got going, anyone got a full run down on antifa declaring civil war?
What did they say exactly?
What groups?
Is it legit?
Should I take my garbage cans inside?

I'm pretty sure there will be neutral areas

no, and the nigs will kill you too. look what happened in haiti.

Obama was a half-nigger too. He was asked the same question and he said it's not something you get to decide. Technically speaking you can say you're "half-white" or "half-black" but race is a skin color issue only, it has nothing to do with details of ethnicity. So the decision will be made by others.

And you already know what they think.

why is this board such a fucking burning pile of garbage all day every day?

trenbolone

>fight with niggers
>lol
>join the whjte man
>kill the nigger

No. Unfortunately people wont get a chance to fight like real men. Their fate will be decided in a laboratory when the next generation of warm blankets is developed.

A healthy mind can only dwell in a healthy body

You're a cool guy

Hope you're a catholic Zealot.

Sorce?

American blacks already have some white DNA, so OP is probably already more than 50% white.

If you were born in the Rhineland during WW2, you would've been sterilized.

Speak for yourself

This is true.

One drop rule will always apply in the United States.

He looks tough. Over here, user.

Who fucking cares. Every single day confused mongrels show up asking this type of question. Why are you asking Sup Forums? Decide for yourself, annoying zebras. You're not special, no one cares.

>Samuel L. Hyde

You ever seen those videos? The just spam that B button hoping they hit their target.

You're fucked, homey. Atone for the sins of your (statistically white) mother and (statistically black) father (whom you've statistically never met).

Your phenotype goes bye-bye. You were a mistake.

Third post best post.

You should side with (((them))) you live longer

>everyone missing wilst'd've
My favorite meme

kek
But saying half-white would be centering the conversation around whiteness and thus racist

This
The struggle for White society is to not have mongrels. You are more cancerous than niggers

How about you (statistically) kill yourself you (statistic) autist?

>Half-nigger here.
I'll only read half of your post.
>If there is a race war, am I allowed
Not if but when. And no.

Attempted murder is violent crime

Faggots are getting killed of any color if it hits the fan

no you have to lead the niggers so that they dont end up eating each others

The nigs will probably kill you for being too white so you're on your own.

Niggers = more mullatos
Mongrels = quadroons and will be outbreed by the next generation.

>implying roids are supposed to be intimidating

Once the civil war breaks out his roid supply will run out and he will deflate like a balloon.

what a fucking stupid question

The best option for you is to stay home and shitpost on Sup Forums.

>hit the treadmill to fix skinnyfat

Wanna know how I know you're out of shape?

>do I have to fight with the niggers?