How did Christians go from badass crusaders to LGBT cucks who adopt black children from Africa and kiss Muslim people's...

How did Christians go from badass crusaders to LGBT cucks who adopt black children from Africa and kiss Muslim people's feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY
youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's because western culture sucks.

Christianity was cucked from the beginning. The modern church is arguably more in line with the original church than the medieval one was.

Protestantism.

Satan's greatest achievement.

The Holy See became a Bank

The jews cucked christianity first. Civilization itself is information warfare. In church, they preach specific lectures to the congregation. If you change those lectures, the population will be brainwashed with different ideas. For example, my home town. The church cant pay its taxes, sterling ma. Some doctor donated thousands to the church (i forget, at least 5 figures but not 6. Say 20,000 dollar). Guess what the minister did? Restore the building and it's legal standing in the commonwealth? No. The minister divided up the money into like $20 per person, then told them they must 'do good works' and come back next sunday to talk about how they used their $20 to help the homeless or something. Around 30 housewives pooled their money and gave it to the arab immigrants in town (first i ever heard of them!). These people get subsidized housing, subsidized food, subsidized education, subsidized healthcare, subsidized daycare. Everything is already free for them. But these people have heard, every sunday for fucking hundreds of years, that they should be cucks. So that's exactly what they do.

Know what thag family did? They bought two cars, then got caught driving them without a license and without insurance. I would go to jail if i did that, but in the police reports in the item i see these arabs and spicks dont get in trouble for anything. The police just let them go.

The Christians are waking up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6bZLtg8OZYY

Fucking exactly this.

youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0

WWI & WWII

ONE
FUCKING
DENOMINATION.

For the #58725875 time you literate apes, THE FUCKING POPE IS CATHOLIC, NOT CHRISTIAN.

Don't mix Orthodox,, Lutherans and Christians with the cuck catholic pope.
Fucking nu-Sup Forums.

Deus vult

The church lost its power and now has to obey to the governments laws.

Beforehand they were burning people at the stakes and starting holy crusades.

Sure thing brother

Christians are waking up. Frankfurt school infiltration only works on betas

Those are not real christians.
Real christians do exists trust me, but they are hard to find within all the degeneracy that is currently ruling our world.

So yeah, culture is the ecology of mind. If you acculturate or raise each other in your community with shitty behaviors and shitty ideas (bad information) then the culture will make the rope it needs to hang itself. That's why your right to accurate information, the truth itself, is called "the cornerstone" of our democracy. If someone with a logical argument was preachjng in that pulpit things would be different, but the powers that be wrest control from the public without their knowledge or consent by jnstalling puppets. Not every puppet is evil, but they all sing their song for their master like good mockingbirds. Information warfare is the basis of trauma based mind control. The political elite have commanded the masses with this tool since before ancient greece.

They only give enough information that the only choice you can make, is what they want. Secrecy itself is tyrannical for this reason. Some information warfare happens in school, teaching you 'greenhouse gasses" when Agreggated Gas Warming theory is a pseudoscientific hoax. That way 30 years from then, in 1987, everyone will believe in it even though it isnt true. You would guilt trip yourself into a global, eternal carbon tax over science that isnt there. Some information warfare happens in universities, so that the lawyers and judges of the future will respect international banking laws (admiralty law, the illuminati law) instead of constitutional law. I mean, if violation of constitutional law is a felony, and the 4th amendment secures your right to free travel across the territories, then an officer performing a motor vehicle stop on you is a felony. It is your duty to arrest him and turn him into the state police barracks' custody, because he is a felon.

Orthodox pope is russian, right?

The priest used to face the wall and speak latin the whole time so nobody knew what the fuck he was talking about so they couldnt be brainwashed they would have to RTFB

Semper Fi.

They're not actually religious is why. They just follow a westernized version.

After they failed in the crusades.
You have to remember they lost.

But the American Bar Association is a criminal syndicate, engaging in disinformation in collusion with police academies. This produces an u lawful criminal racket, and the judges and lawyers and cops literally don't know they are destroying the country. That's how bad the disinformation is, and that's why people are fucking pathetic. Because of disinformation. The cops kill people, steal from people, rape from people, enslave people and violate their homes in collusion with the lawyers and judges. They honestly think they're the good guys, and maybe they have good hearts, but in the end these mockingbirds sing their songs. T costs $40,000 a year, every year, for each incarcerated citizen. 30% of us are in jail. That's a lot of money on the line for the people controlling these police academies and universities. Even if it were less than that, say 50 million people, it comes to $2,000,000,000 annually. That's profit off your own enslavement, profit that you pay them with your taxes. You pay to be enslaved and you salute the wartime flag (the wrong us flag) all while being none the wiser. The entire world economy is running off of factualized social security trust accounts in your name (your ssn is the account). When you get a loan it comes from the factualized trust accounts. They loan you your own money, make you pay it back, then they never put it back in the trust accounts. The american dollar itself is just another promisory note, there is no wealth. Just you, and any factualized abstract wealth they can connect to you. But hey, we're all curing cancer on our fancy supercomputing cellphones, right?!? Everything's fine, trust me it's not disinformation. Go to bed. You seem sleepy ...

Today the pastor priest bishop and pope will say whatever the jew want as long as he can get some of that sweet boipussy

Because catholics are cucks

I just wish catholics and protestants could get along 2bh

This. Indian Christian here, been in the US for a while now and it's pretty striking how different these Western Christians behave. There's definitely something off here that needs some probing into. I've also noticed even these Muslims are acting way more cuckish by the way

Adopt white children.

Oh gee I better not call my dad "father" or I'll be a dirty sinner. What a stupid fucking image.

Poland is catholic

>being this much of a brainlet

Checked and keked.
I think it is meant in the context of the jewish church, like much of what jesus spoke about. So idk if jews had the same custom of calling priest father but it woyldnt make much sense otherwise.

Protestants...

It seems like you can hold jesus in your heart and have faith, but the scripture, the congregation, it's all bad. Let's say you accept jesus and for some reason you trip balls, have greater samadhi and realize he is a phenomenologically real force and lay yourself before him.

How do you know you are saved? If you google it, or ask a teacher, a preacher, a churchgoer, they deflect. They cannot define how you will know if you are saved. They will deflect with, i shit you not, "jesus loved the church, and so should you, join a congregation and work with us or you're not saved. Jesus loved the church and the faithful" blah blah, then they quote from scripture selectively to reinforce their point. You know your saved, when you pick a church to subjugate yourself to.

The bible is half the fucking problem, unless you come from padua i dont give a shit what you say the bible says. I also don't give a fuck about christcucks. I touched the hindu enlightenment dialectic and transitioned into the wordless transmission of the Post-Enlightenment Dialectic, and i can tell you right now that if you're on the right track there are no separate humans. No separate material objects. The idea of these things is illusory, and if you are on with christ or the universe so are they. They do not exist so there are no people to be saved, to save you, to tell you you are not saved, or to congregate with. You are just as much beside your own flesh and blood meditating on a mountaintop as you are in church. There is only one organism in this realm interacting with itself, so don't sweat the congregation or their books and scriptures. You and christ both now that the post enlightenment dialectic is irreligious, and is not defined by language or abstract illusions of culture.

You got that totally backward. Invent something to prevent pussy stank im fucking sick of it and you dont even need to seek it out to keep smelling it everywhere. This doesnt happen with men it’s impossible. No cave dick vaginas. And bums that close on themselves

Holy spirit restaining thing.

>"And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed” (verses 6–8).

It's me btw

restraining*

Could you please post what comes before those lines of text

because when communists figure out they cant beat their enemy they infiltrate it and destroy it from the inside

>Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

What the bankers are doing right now, thank you.

>Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first (apostasy - Catholic church and diversion from God - it's why Christcucks are the way they are), and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Boomers want the end of the world basically

Christ cucks have always been Christ cucks and shall always be Christ cucks.

That bit about "kissing Muslim people's feet" is about the fucking pope, you maple nigger.

Because the state took over the role of making war. It's no longer for the church to dictate.
Similarly in KSA the House of Saud (i.e the government) spreads terrorism etc while the clergy condems it.

the (((government))) and the (((police))) are there to oppress white people in their own countries, how do you recover from being poisoned on the inside