Why is this area mentally autistic?

Why is this area mentally autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The romans. You see the romans was black and when whities kick they ass to africa they left some they genes in the balkan areas. Black/slav admixture very mental.
>inb4 julius caesars was black
>inb4 checkem

yes

>ceasars was black
sheeit nigga marius, sulla, pompey, all dem niggas was black too

Agrarian people that was constantly dominated by other races. All the smart, strong men would be routinely killed.

this thread again why the balkans this and that

he was tho

We keep on getting split by major powers. All the ideology being pandered is foriegn.

When one power collapses we get a war until a power vaccum is filled.

And one day when america's money is gone we will have another war. It is very likely russia will be next up to rule this parcel of land.

my Imperator :)

Look dem slave ass white bois. Haha white bois BTFO

>Why is this area mentally autistic?
Turkish blood

that's a big empire.

>check'd

All they did was immigrate for a better life and they had put up with being sandwiched between the Romans & the Franks, they had to put up with being sandwiched between Fascists and Communists and they had to put up with a melting pot of religion. What do you expect?

Thank you for building monasteries in our South they are pretty good looking but Suleiman claiming to be a Serbian Saint is kinda too much

w-we wuz good b-bois?!

because of the ottomans

If macedonia is balkan, was alexander the great slavic?

Are you retarded?

Hard to recover from the commies

Because of you.

All are shit except Albania.

Read about Skanderbeg the hero who kept Ottomans away from the rest of europe en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg

Or about Ali Pasha of Tepelena who betrayed the ottomans and tried to create his own empire. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Pasha_of_Ioannina

read these and your view on albanians will change to the better for sure

>All are shit except Albania.

As opposed to physically autistic?

Considering how Romania was basically giving its oil to Germany in ww2 for free makes Romania based.

Hitler wanted us to be a German colony.

If albanians were based like they were under skanderbeg we would be best friends.
Pic related is skanderbegs monument in albania and todays "based" albanians.

No turkish blood here m8. Our ancestors killed every rape baby, choped of their childrens body parts so ottomans dont take them to serve in the janisaries. Also why would the turks rape another nation and risk constant revolts instead of conquering new lands like they used to do?
I know its bait but its becoming retarded.

You saved Europe. I'm proud of my ancestors even though they were so violent.

Half of them were in a PU with hungary while the other half acted like jews trading woth noth venetians and the ottomans