What Went Wrong?

Besides everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/GRArkada/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Clearly spent too much time on reddit

MAL: The Person

One cannot be MAL incarnate until one worships at the throne of Gintama.

I'd say Digi is MAL incarnate.

He wouldn't appreciate you talking about him like that. I enjoy his reviews. What's wrong with them anyways?

I tried watching some of these faggots but their opinions are very casual and worst of all they go for dubs over subs. They're cancer.

Digi usually deviates from the general opinion that you get from MAL. GR never does.

Who?

Who is this?

All jewtuber reviewers suck dick besides Grumpy Jiisan.

It really doesn't matter what he watches them in as that wouldn't affect you. He's a reviewer.

Why does this Sg. Pepper fuck get posted here every so often? Can't he shill elsewhere?

Far as I can tell the only ones that watch dubs are Arkada and BobSamurai (though the latter usually shits on it). Well, and Bennett, but that's for the comedy, not because they're any good.

Don't forget to report, and if you do post, use sage.

He rates English VAs instead of the originals in his shitty reviews

This screen should be sufficient to give you an idea and send you running for the hills.

youtube.com/user/GRArkada/videos

Although this place would never admit it we mostly all watch his videos and enjoy most of his content. He's the reason I actually picked up flying witch. He's alright by me.

whys he so close to the fucking cam. its like hes breathing on the viewer

He claims he can't evaluate the acting skills of people speaking other languages.

If he can't watch The Wind Rises and clearly tell that acting is yet another thing that Anno sucks ass at then he's even more retarded than he first appears.

>we mostly all watch his videos
>everybody is like me

Nah.

Does Chibi still lurk on Sup Forums? If so, I like to tell his reviews are shit.

>said the phoneposter
You have no idea how much of an outsider to Sup Forums you are, do you?

/fa/ weeps

That explains the quality of Flying shit posters.

I thought that was an ugly chick with a pony tail.

>you have no idea how much of an outsider you are to Sup Forums you are do you.

I know this place very well and that's why I said this place would never admit it. Stop pretending to be cool and just ditch the thread if this guy bothers you that much.

You're the reason why Sup Forums is going to shit.

Off yourself

>Ditching the thread

I'm reporting it.

>we

Sup Forums is going to shit? That's like saying a mattress store is having a blowout sale user. It really doesn't mean anything.

Chibi is quite possibly the most autistic weeb on Youtube. I hope he hangs himself.

An important part of Sup Forums is making sure that unacceptable threads are not just allowed to keep going.

We're doing that by posting in it and bringing it to the front page. If the mods don't like it they'll see it easier there. Are you trying to act new or something?

MAL incarnate would be chibi reviews.

Some of the first posters on this thread asked who the guy was. Who are you to make such bold generalizations?

This is 100% accurate. This place is filled with hipsters nowadays who refuse to admit to liking anything.

Are you telling people to not post in it or to post in it? Make up your mind.

I hope he cries more when his channel gets taken down again.

>The Wind Rises
>Anno

Wut

Oh yeah I forgot about that kid.

Is he a kid? I dunno how old he is but he's always looked like a fucking child no matter how many years he's been on YT. Sounds pretty Spergy too, shit opinions, probably needs to be roasted with a flamethrower in order to provide worthwhile entertainment.

why would anyone watch some asshole talking into a camera?

Guaranteed they know exactly who he is and we're just saying that as a form of disrespect because they want to fit in. It's called the Wolfpack mentality and it's a easy enough trap to fall in even though a lot of them have likely watched his videos.

Eceleb threads aren't Sup Forums.

Hello newfriend.

I dunno why. I seriously don't know why Miyazaki did it. Maybe he owed him a favour or something? Either way, Anno voiced the main character and no he cannot act for shit.

Report and move on

>just leave us alone
Circlejerk threads are the cancer pervading Sup Forums. It should not be the norm and should never be condoned by any faggots who actually want this board to maintain discussion, however shit it is.

just fucking sage. Mods don't act fast enough anyway and faggots will make it le epic shitposting thread.

This. He's pretty entertaining but I wouldn't expect this place to admit it in a thousand years. I sometimes watch his reviews if I'm not certain about starting up an anime. It's better than asking some of the people here as I'm sure we all know why.

He fucked up?
Last time i checked he was the only decent youtube reviewer.
The only one whose parameter were not just "this anime have some fanservice so is shit, this other anime have none so is a masterpiece".

Sorry, thought you meant Anno directed it.

Why would anyone from Sup Forums even bother watching an anime youtuber in the first place? If you're browsing a site dedicated to anime you don't have to waste 30 minutes watching some fat kid talking about the artistic merits of a girl running with toast in her mouth, you can check out a thread and see how they react to new episodes and see if a show's worth picking up in a fraction of the time.

Wow, we got a bona fide psychic on our hands here. What else do you mystically know about me, senpai?

This thread brings me keks.

>Get problem with youtube payment sistem
>Stop making videos till resolved
I have nothing against making some money from youtube but hell... this one literally watch anime only for that reason. He don't give a shit, only want to make clickbaits.

This right here.

>hipster

Are you being serious?

If someone has enough of an inflated ego to make videos about your opinions on anime, even if I happen to agree with some/most of them, they can fuck right off.

You are talking to a board that vehemently shits on other's opinions as it's main source of content. I can understand feigning dislike of anime as guilty pleasures but the dislike of a anime YT personality is something that I'd think can only be genuine.

When did Sup Forums become youtube? Right, never.

Reminder to put sage into options field and report.

>only decent reviewer
Go watch BennettTheSage

>If someone has enough of an inflated ego to make videos about your opinions on anime
So what, do you think no one should ever share their opinions about anything?