Mob Psycho 100

>Saitama in Mob Psycho

Why is she so cute?

Telepathy girl a shit. Tsubomi is easily best girl.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Can you actually do that? I mean, that's an obvious copyright infringement. What happens if the author of OPM see this? He would definitely file a law suit and kill this anime. The people who made this anime needs to cool it with these random references.

She's so moe.

heh

Tome a cutest and best girl.

>tfw MAYBE YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN

Made me want to reread all of Mob Psycho. It's still funny on my 2nd read through. Have high hopes for the anime.

You open the door and see this
What do?

close the door, lock it, exit through the back door and run to the nearest gym

Jokes on them my door is rigged with a M-67 fragmentation grenade

One day user
One day someone is going to unironically post this
and there will be nothing we can do about it.

What did everyone think yesterday? I just watched it and it was perfect

I doubt it, the only reason most westerners even know about Mob is through OPM; otherwise most wouldn't have even picked it up because of "ugly art".
Hopkinsville goblins are best aliens

No one mentioned it in the last thread, but what do you guys think of Mob's voice? Personally I was a little disappointed.

Most people liked it but there was a small group of shitposters trying to start a fanbase war between this and RE:Zero and they managed to take over even the best threads at some point because people didn't know to just report and ignore.

Apparently there was something very similar someone (probably the same people) tried to do with Jojo and Mushishi (note how the show choice is just as arbitrary and bizarre) so it'll probably die out if, once again, you fuckers learn to report and ignore

If you wanted to be a good poster, I have bad news for you.

report on what basis? illegal posting?

That feel when ONE draws better looking dogs than araki

I liked it. It suits Mob pretty well but we will only know if it truly fits when the emotional parts will come.

>Naked Teru is happening
>based Teru batlle is happening
Hold me bros
Maybe Episode 5.

On the basis that it's obvious the exact same "WOW THIS IS BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF SHIT CANCER ANIME RE: ZERO" and "RE: ZERO IS BETTER THAN MEME SHITCOCK 169" posting only exists to shit up threads.

>MEME SHITCOCK 169
Some of the autists here are getting really creative with the names.

The pace really picks up after the telepathy episode
>Dimple arc is going to be only one episode
I'm honestly okay with this.

I dunno what the fuck is up with that dog to be honest, Iggy looks fine aside from the weirdness of the eyes which is obviously intentional

Maybe it was drawn by some really bad assistant

>Some of the autists here are getting really creative with the names.
I actually made that one up, they just said "Mob Shitco" and "Meme Psycho"

Glad people can finally stop complaining about anime-original endings (for S1 at least)

>We're going to see this animated in our lifetime

55 OIL PAINTINGS FOR OIL PAINTING ANIMATION

what propels them to put so much effort into such a lazily drawn comic

Because actual artists can spot that it's not lazily drawn

Neither is OPM at least during more major scenes (though it obviously has more 'no fucks given' panels/pages)

So is the contrast that inspires them to spend that much time and love into the animation?
I remember user saying OPM wasn't really BUDGET heavy, they just had really good staff that put in a lot of effort.

>people who don't want to gobble up this shit are shitposters
Okay then autist

I'm just saying that ONE, while not very good at anatomy and solid drawing, is very good at other things like composition, atmospheric use of lighting, dramatic camera angles and paneling and a lot of his drawings are just straight up inventive and fun. He just has trouble making his stuff obviously "good" in a more traditional sense so the animators are giving it more solidity in that regard.

He's also good at picking up animator aesthetics. Like for example look at the Kanada effects on this page. ONE follows post-Eva Gainax/Trigger people on Twitter so you can tell where some of his influences come from.

Though of course retards outside of Sup Forums are still saying the anime looks like shit and "you watch it for the writing".

>MEME SHITCOCK 169

>"You warch it for the writing"
>Implying there's anything wrong with that

Are you saying he can't actually draw better characters? I find the art style charming, now at least.
Its not like ping pong animation where they distort the characters on purpose to give an impression of movement, it genuinely seems deformed but there's a style to it.
Where did you even go to read other comments? I haven't been off Sup Forums in years.

I'm not saying that caring about the writing is bad, I'm saying that disregarding the other qualities is bad.

What writing would you watch it for?
"Hey, theres this guy, he's a psychic but he's being conned by a fake psychic"
The animation has no value?

>Where did you even go to read other comments? I haven't been off Sup Forums in years.
A shitty video linked here from some Youtube vlogger.
>Are you saying he can't actually draw better characters?
I'm honestly not sure how high his level as far as solid character drawings go is and how much of his style is intentional weird naivety. I think it's either that

1. He can draw normally but chooses not to

OR

2. He can make more serious drawings, but maybe he needs to put special effort into it and it's not his forte so he just focuses on making stuff look fun in every other regard beyond the characters looking solid solid.

Are you implying that art>story?

The sad thing is, there's a lot of Mob Psycho in OPM as well, but no one notices it.

But I suppose he could make his stuff consistently look at least like this...

is the psycho helmet imposter dimple?

...or this if he just took more time, but I think he sees the wonkiness as part of the irreverent comedic atmosphere.
Art can be > story, or < story, or = story depending on the work.

I think the weird visual execution is a huge part of what makes ONE's stuff engaging whether it's ONE's work or the Murata OPM redraw. It would not be as fun if it was drawn by a bland action shonen artist like Nobuhiro Watsuki.

either way I think the anime that he's inspired are pretty great
My feeling is that you need to have things be suitable to each other for the medium its in. So like Kabeneri which is very visually appealing but has annoying parts to its story that don't really match the tone of the rest of the series(biba) I would say the art was greater than the story and that lessened the overall quality of the work.
Great story is a result of great art and music working together with a the plot to achieve emotional affect. Story can never trump that in a visual medium.
when?

>small group of shitposters trying to start a fanbase war between this and RE:Zero
That's because there were quite a lot of people excited for Mob anime and called it AOTS before it even aired myself included, this and amaama to inazuma are the only AOTS contenders.
So people, (mostly re:zero fags because they actually think that edgy isekai shit is anywhere good) expected something from Mob's first episode that it doesn't actually offer in the first place.
This episode just introduces the characters with a couple of gags it's not supposed to be more than that.

almost certainly

hello there, Flatwoods Monster

>TWO
>THREE
>FOUR
>FIVE
>SIX
>SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN
I WILL GIVE BONES MY LIVING SOUL IF THIS ANIME IS GOOD

The art is dynamic and full of life, even if it's messy and the artist doesn't care much about proportions and anatomy.

So how's the anime adaptation of the manga? Faithful?

I think that right now re;zero is just sucking in a lot of crossboarders and offboarders. Sup Forums can be faggy like that but I've yet to see fanwank wars between series.
Its got a bit of that trainwreck feel to it for the troll types and the people actually saying its good are just feeding them.
ONEfags like us just need to ignore them.
Yeah definitely a great anime so far. I don't see them messing up when they put that much effort into the OP alone.

they changed the order of some events

ELEVEN
TWELWE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEENEIGHTEENNINETEENTWENTY

Faithful to a degree. They moved an omake chapter as the 2nd part and added the beginning part which is anime only, they were kinda distracting but I can see why they did it. Still I would've preferred if they instead added the upcoming 2nd episode (still exposition) as part of the 1st so we get to the "good" part sooner.

It's just little stuff, like side characters in crowds or evil spirits being re-used as minor monsters.

What do you non-shitposter gentlemen think of the Claw arc? Personally I thought the start was kinda dull but that it got a lot better later on. I liked how it expanded on the "psychic power doesn't actually help with anything" idea, and I thought Whatsisname McOverpowered was a good villain and interesting foil to Mob.

>Claw arc
Which one?

The entire "ghost tunnel" part of the episode was actually an extra chapter that appeared way later in the manga.
But it doesn´t really matter since many events in the manga kind of stand on their own without really being tied to the major plot arcs, so you can shift them around to an extent.

The second one. I thought most people called the first one the Scar arc, but maybe that was just me.

Nice quality. Worst anime this season.

>muh original ONE art

No, this just looks lazy as fuck.

The main issue most have with it is its length and the infamous endless chapter 90. Many aspects of it were really awesome if you look at them separately, but because they were all tied in one arc, you kinda lost sight of what to focus on.

I see Re:edge fags are still mad

don't take the bait

I feel like it's too obvious for it to actually be Dimple
And the fake Psycho Helmet dude is unsettling in a way I can't imagine Dimple being. But I guess the next chapter will make it more clear

?

Re:Zero is miles better than this quality shit.

Join the body improvement club

>I can judge how good the quality of an animated sequence is just by looking at one frame!

Alright, that seems fair. I just wanted to know why a lot of people didn't like the Claw arc
beyond "HURGH UGH IT'S SHIT"

OPM is a comedy, and is drawn, written, and paneled to read like one, on top of being a literal throwaway side project done for fun and for free, or it was until it became mega popular.

If you want a more serious looking action manga then just read the Murata adaptation, because he handily flips the formula to make it an outright action manga with comedic elements, instead of the opposite which is what the ONE version is.

I really can't wrap my head around why people want ONE works to look more industry standard, when the quality is largely derived from it's wholly unique presentation and perspective.

Isn't that all DBS threads in a nutshell?

>?
>
I fucking hate summer.

You're taking the bait.

Mob is two cour right? Guessing it will end with the mogami arc

My only real problem with the Claw arc was how easy it was to lose track of the characters due to a bunch of new ones being introduced + how much moving around there was
Hell, even ONE forgot about the Shiratori bros.
I wonder if this page will make it's way into the anime if it ever gets this far.

I can understand that OPMfags are in this thread but why the fuck Rezerofags are there?

Bait.

EPISODE 03, EPISODE 06 AND EPISODE 11 ARE GOING TO BEST EPISODES.

First part of the arc is good, but the second kind of drags, and didn't have the usual elements that make Mob/OPM good, and just felt more generic boss battle which isn't very interesting.

That'd be cool. I'm going full optimist and hoping it gets another season after that so the whole manga can be covered.

Thanks, I was on the fence about it. I'll check it out when I get home. Appreciate the responses.

But OPM also has Mob-like action scenes focused on being both funny and stylish. More of it is framed like a gag manga and it doesn't have the atmospheric Taiyo Matsumoto-ish every day life scenes but you're hugely downplaying the more elaborate looking pages & panels.

It's not on par with the previous arcs, people had way higher expectations for the "finale" with claw. However I definitely wouldn't call it shit, it has all those really precious moments with every character (reigen being reigen, body improvement club being biggest bros and so on). The problem again is its length and how the villain was handled (it all came down to violence after all) and the irrelevance of certain characters (all from the mercenaries, scar and former scar, shou). It just felt like wasted potential to go even crazier.

There are people on Sup Forums that do nothing but try to manufacture and instigate fanbase wars.

Could this Mob guy beat Saitama or Boros?

This is action shonen composition, not gag manga composition.

>I fucking hate summer

Stop trying to fit in, nerd.

Powerlevel stuff is nonsense but ONE's basically said that regular Mob is weaker than Tatsumaki, ???% Mob vs Tatsumaki is impossible to talk about.

Please keep your power level shit limited to one meme man threads

You're the first user I've heard who thinks it should have gone crazier, I didn't think of that but yeah now I can see a lot of unfulfilled potential. I guess that kind of story isn't ONE's strong suit.

Fuck off cuck

The original has the gag where Saitama is drawn differently from everything else on the page too.

I thought it was ok, but on the whole Mogami seemed to me to be a much more powerful and dangerous enemy psychic than Pres, and a better foil to Mob.
On the other hand Reigen had some of his best scenes in that arc.

So can Mob guy reality warp and shit? or is his psychic power just invisible strength ?

Why do people keep misinterpreting ONE's message?
???% mob > Tats
100% mob = Tats (I would still bet on Mob if they fought)
Normal mob < Tats